• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Makima vs Morgan Yu (1-0-0)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: A DOG'S PREY

Welp, first one on the list to gauge my ability on making these MUs. See if I have the rotten luck I have with Kira matches as well as see what kind of dumb stuff I need to look out for in the future
● ------------------------------------- ●
A screen hung on a section of the looping hallway, a new addition with Ironwood's rule. Its use was to map out the infinite and ever-expanding multiverse currently registered. It was an odd sight for sure, to see how little one truly is in the grand scheme of things though for others, they simply view the possibilities...

"Just a pocket universe? How small..." Makima thought, viewing the structure of her universe in comparison of the grander scheme of things. A new universe was created with every choice and possibility and she relegated herself to the betterment of just one universe? The chainsaw devil's effects didn't even go past its universe. This opportunity was not common in any way and she did not plan on wasting it, no.

So, what can she do?

"You know how to read that, do you?" someone asked beside her, earning her attention.
"Your presence always seems to change yet one thing seems to remain consistent" Makima asked, turning to face the person standing next to her.

"What are you?".

The man simply straightened the collar of his sweater under his labcoat before offering his hand, that scent being notably different than the last time she sensed this... human's presence.

"Dr. Bright, I presume you're the most recent addition to the team?" he greeted.

A rank perhaps? But then why did something about this human stick? And what kind of rank name is Dr. Bright?

"I was told you don't see normally so I'll just get this out of the way. I'm one guy that occasionally jumps from body to body. How it's done is not relevant for now. What is relevant is that you'll be seeing me a lot from now on" Dr. Bright explained.
"Explain" Makima asked.

"Ironwood has two teams to deal with this pony problem. One is for investigation which I lead, and the other is the kill team, meant to confront said problematic ponies. That's the one you'll be leading" the researcher explained, earning his companion's intrigue.
"Hmm, a researcher and investigator? That would certainly be useful" she replied, a chain suddenly shooting out of her companion's forehead and quickly wrapping around her arm.

"Give me all of you".

Dr. Bright simply replied with "Sure!" before pulling out a gift box from his lab coat and handing it over to Makima, the chain on his forehead withering away. The control devil looked watched in confusion as the researcher simply walked out the door, giving her a salute before fully exiting. Looking at her gift box, she decided to open it, finding it to be a plain white mug...

"So, how did the meeting with your co-worker go?" Director Aktus asked, having found Dr. Bright in the hallway.
"It went great. I'm sure we'll have a wonderful partnership" he replied, earning uncertainty from his peers.

"And did you rile her up in order to get her to kill you with the variety of abilities she has and can acquire?" Contessa asked.
"What? No..." the researcher replied.

The sound of powerful concussive blasts as well as a silhouette of tendrils and chains can be seen in the room behind him, instantly confirming this lie.

• Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Room 165

morgan_yu__prey_fanart__by_tashacho_dbbcy8p-fullview.jpg

VS
chainsaw_man____makima_by_johnnyazad_deoevya-414w-2x.jpg

Last edited:
Since I can't access the scans for Makima's Resurrection and Damage Transferal, I don't have a great understanding of how the ability works. From what is explained on her profile, it activates when something considered as an attack affects her. What exactly constitutes an attack in this instance, and can it be used while she's residing in a separate country/plane?

Since I can't access the scans for Makima's Resurrection and Damage Transferal, I don't have a great understanding of how the ability works. From what is explained on her profile, it activates when something considered as an attack affects her. What exactly constitutes an attack in this instance
Anything with the intention to harm or kill her(it can be bypassed if the attack is made by someone who loves her)
, and can it be used while she's residing in a separate country/plane?
Yes

After looking at Morgan profile i think makima wins

Morgan has mind manip so it may bypass makima contract but makima has precognition and can teleport out of Morgan range

After doing that she can Just use her portals to summon her devils right on top of morgan and not give them time to react( like she did against the gun Devil) which would kill morgan, all of her devils have enough ap and hax(madness manip, death manip, dollification, bfr, sealing etc) to defeat morgan

Last edited:
Back