• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Morgan Yu VS Adam Smasher

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Saw a short on this, and I like both of them, so why not?

Speed is equalized.

They are 50 meters apart.

SBA

Adam is 8-B, while Morgan is 9-B

Adam Smasher: 0

Morgan Yu: 1 (@Deceived3596)

Incon: 0

ZKJLlSY.png

Last edited:
With that distance, Adam could get way and shot Morgan while analyzes the environment as well Morgan himself to have a good strategy. His speedboost would also help as ****.

However, Morgan is too haxxed to the point that isn't even funny. Any minimal movement that Adam does wrong, he would already be dead

Doesn't really have any resistances to these stuff (Though I'm not even sure if Psychoshock would work considering Adam is like, 95% cyborg. You could make an argument for it, however. Regardless if it works or not, it's nothing Machine Mind can't fix)

The main counter is the fact they are 50 meters apart. IIRC, most of Morgan's BS shenanigans are like, 30-40 meters? So Adam won't immediately get destroyed by them. Meanwhile, a single shot from him can yeet Morgan.

That said, Morgan does have his Combat Will, and any mistake Adam makes will pretty much net Morgan the win.

Last edited:
It should work on him somewhat since he possess some level of biological existence (the other 5%), it probably won't kill him but it should definitely hurt him.

The distance shouldn't really matter as Morgan Yu can easily close it with Phantom Shift, and after that he can just booty bust dude with the wombo combo. Also, I wonder if Backlash could block an attack from Adam or not, like it isn't a physical barrier which can be broken through pure physical strength or AP alone, it's a barrier constructed of psionic energy that needs to be remove with psionic abilities like Psychoshock. So even if Adam's massively stronger than Morgan, he should be able to block attacks from him with the ability.

Idk, i'm currently leaning Morgan via him activating his wincons faster compared to Adam while having ways to counteract Adam's wincons if he somehow actives them before Morgan does.

I'll assume that's a vote for Morgan.

Also, yeah, Morgan could probably pull off a win via Shift, Backlash + Machine Mind onto a recycler charge if Adam can somewhat resist Machine Mind for whatever reason. However, Adam could also just kill Morgan if he somehow doesn't immediately start with Shift and Backlash, or if he doesn't dodge all bullets via Combat Will. So, it isn't a complete stomp.

Yup.

Sure, it just seems like Morgan has more wincons which he can activate faster than Adam does while also having ways to counteract some of Adam's wincons as well.

Back