• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which Superman is that?

Depending on Supes I'd have him, Goku, Ben and Aang can just be the team mascot.

I only need 10$. Rick and Giorno. But I pick Luffy as well cuz I don't want him dead :p.

shoot I'm gonna take my team two would of really rather Supes to at least have some AP in this battle. Seems like Sailor Moon is like the biggest threat to my team.

Alien X, Ultra Instinct Goku, Rick with his timeline collapsing machine, Giorno with GER and Aang for moral support.

Everybody in the $0 section(Meatshields), Ben(Alien X), Giorno with GER, MUI or UI Goku, Rick with literally everything, and Luffy(Probably for moral support)

I pick Thanos (10) Rick Sanchez (5) OPM (3) Aqua (0) Guy with the death note (forgot his name.) (5) Aang (2) = 25$ against the rest of them.

Aang for mascot/distraction, WOOHOO!

Rick and Giorno for direct combat, Light has a listener on both but is far far away. Rick tries to get the name of the enemies with his intelligence, then Light ends them if Rick or Giorno don't first.

Also Thanos

Actually, Giorno on the front line, Rick and Thanos spam their shit from midrange

Light is the same as before

I choose Son Goku ($10), Thanos ($10), Ben 10 ($3), Pikachu ($2)

Character versions: Goku (DBS), Thanos (MCU), Ben 10 (Original, so Way Big alien), Pikachu (Pikanium Z equipped).

With each character at their strongest, I'll choose Thanos (10$) (Only if we're talking about Marvel Comics Thanos, otherwise I choose Goku [Also 10$]) Sailor Moon (10$) and Rick (5$)

Versions: Thanos (Marvel Comics) / Goku (Dragon Ball Super), Sailor Moon (Manga Version), Rick (Post-Phoenix Project)

Everybody is at their strongest? Well, I'm gonna assume we're using comic Thanos, so here we go:

I choose Thanos ($10), Giorno ($5), Deku ($2), Ben ($3) and Rick ($5)

I am safe, heck, Thanos could do this alone

With only $10 I can have the Thought Robot. I win ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jokes aside; I pick all the guys in the $0 part, Moon, Giorno, Ben 10 with the Alien X, Rick and Saitama. Unless Thanos is Comic Thanos then I switch Moon for him.

I'm gonna assume the character versions are the ones shown in the images, and make my choices accordingly.

Firstly, I'll take everyone in the $0 category because there's really no reason not to.

Other than them, my team will be Son Goku ($10), Sailor Moo ($10), Saitama ($3), and Pikachu ($2).

I also have the same opinion as Zamasu Chan, due to GER's infinite's speed and causality manipulation there is only one person that could beat him and that is Ben if he gets Alien X (he can erase with a thought and also has possibly infinite speed). Thus if you take both Ben and GER you have a guaranteed victory since Giorno can give Ben infinite tries to get Alien X in case that the failsafe itself doesn't protect against certain stuff or Ben getting K.O'ed and once Ben gets Alien X it's all oger (even for Shrek).

I'd start with grabbing Yamcha for free. Since he already solo's most of the list. Depending on the version of Superman I may or may not grab him. If we're talking about the strongest versions of every character, I just pick Superman who solo's the rest by existing. If it's a lowend mid tier version or something, though, I'd go with Goku, IG Thanos, and Rick Sanchez.

Greenshifter said:
I also have the same opinion as Zamasu Chan, due to GER's infinite's speed and causality manipulation there is only one person that could beat him and that is Ben if he gets Alien X (he can erase with a thought and also has possibly infinite speed). Thus if you take both Ben and GER you have a guaranteed victory since Giorno can give Ben infinite tries to get Alien X in case that the failsafe itself doesn't protect against certain stuff or Ben getting K.O'ed and once Ben gets Alien X it's all oger (even for Shrek).
The thought-based hax are meaningless since RtZ is automatic so no, Alien X isn't beating him (he can't even see him).

GER can't pick up on the thoughts that Alien X has in a pocket dimension and if AX blinks then Giorno and by extension GER will be gone (yes I take that Paradox statement to mean EE since EE is already accepted because of something else) since stands can't survive without their owner and IIRC GER has no feats that he can survive after Giorno is instantly erased. Also AX has cosmic awareness so I wouldn't be too sure on him not being able to see or at least perceive GER.

Back