• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Zelda Revisions II: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still literally zero explanation in game or any official source that says Zant created his own pocket reality, or warped Twilight Realm on that level. It still needs to be pointed out that secondary sources > sheer fanfiction. Primary canon is above secondary canon, but there's still no info other than the Sol Orbs making the Master Sword glow in the primary canon, as well as the info Dust Collector mentioned about Zant actually lacking the true power warp all of Hyrule all at once.

Also, it's similar to how World of the Ocean King was initially said to be created by the Ocean King, but Hyrule Historia said the Golden Goddesses created it. Sometimes, Hyrule Historia and other releases end up refuting details the games implied. Nintendo has a history of changing their mind with the placements of the different Zelda games and details of what happened story wise, so if that guidebook Dark showed was recent, that could be one of them.

I suppose at least High 5-A, possibly High 4-C might work; at least until someone like Cal, Azathoth, or Matt come to refute it later.

Nah; they still have their At least High 4-C ratings. I also forgot to mention YuGano. Yuga and Ganon fused and had both Triforce of Wisdom and Triforce of Power, and was defeated by Link who simply has Triforce of Courage and regular Master Sword. So they aren't "Low Tiers" by any stretch of the word.

Oh wait, it was called Master Sword Lv3 actually and is made using two Master Ores instead of a Great Fairy's blessing, but you use Silver Arrows to finish him off in A Link to the Past whereas YuGanon has Light Arrows finish him off; Silver Arrows > Light Arrows in terms of AP. I also need to note that he's where the Relativistic+ speed ratings come from. And considering he should be well above ToP Ganon given he's merged with Yuga and has ToW on top of that, maybe some characters need a slight speed downgrade to just Relativistic.

So can we just go through with the upgrades now? I mean, if Matt, Cal, or Azathoth really disagree with them they'll just make a new thread downgrading the characters and we can continue there rather then waiting a month for them to comment in this thread.

There is no set number on how many people have to agree, and it really depends on the Verse. But in general consensus it's a couple of the most knowledgeable/reasonable members; which said people are usually staff members but not always. Anyway, At least High 5-A, possibly High 4-C is fine for now.

I think we can apply the changes by now. We agreed on those ratings some days ago and no one argued against them, so it should be fine.

A least High 5-A [Ganondorf rotating with the planet], possibly High 4-C [Possibility of Ganondorf rotating the sun and Zant manifesting a sun].

Dark649 said:
A least High 5-A [Ganondorf rotating with the planet], possibly High 4-C [Possibility of Ganondorf rotating the sun and Zant manifesting a sun].
I call shenanigans at those justifications.

We are much more restrictive with other verses.

Dark649 said:
The rotating the planet feat have been called into question, which I have argued it shouldn't be used since it takes great assumptions not supported in context from the games, and it's most likely not even a feat in the first place.

Endless Night, on the other hand, is a-ok to use (though I still think it's not combat applicable, but that's just me).

The 5-A comes from scaling to Calamity Ganon, on which I wont debate.

It will effect everyone currently rated as High 5-A; Zant, Ganondorf, Vaati, Adventure of Link Link, Shadow Link, OoT Adult Link, Wind Waker Link's 1st key, Minish Cap Link, Twilight Princess Link, Yuga Ganon, and A link Between Worlds Link. I will be closed once someone takes care of the edits; I can't ATM due to health issues but would be appreciated if another staff member can.

All the profiles are unlocked so I can put the edits through. I'm assuming all the justifications should be like this?:

Non-Zant Profiles:

"At least Large Planet level (Should be superior to Calamity Gano), likely Large Star level (Superior to Zant, who could warp the twilight realm which contains a su)"

Zant:

"At least Large Planet level (Should be superior to Calamity Gano), likely Large Star level (Warped the twilight realm which contains a su)"

This works?

I suppose that will do for now, just make sure to link the URL from this thread in the upper right corner for the reasons of the edits.

I got a nagging feeling in the back of my head I missed like one profile but I checked it all again and it doesn't seem like I missed it. Thread can be closed now.

Since it seems concluded, I will close this. Thank you for taking care of the edits @Giver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back