• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Rakudai CRT No:1 (Tier Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so Rakudai profiles are lacking a lot of stuff or have straight up wrong info these CRT's will put it straight, but since there are stuff to talk about both on the tiers and hax, i will divide this into parts. This will focus on the tiers.

• Stella Vermillio's durability needs to be fixed into "At least Multi City Block level+". Not only should she have gotten this long time ago due to Newton's 3rd law (she physically punches with 8-A AP so she logically can also tank it or she would have broken her own arm, Rakudai is consistent with this law). But she also tanked her own attack when Ikki used Madoka to fully reflect her hit, and she could still fight after that normally.
  • Ikki's tiers. Ikki's tier is way too old, ever since the clash with Touka Toudou when everyone was fodder. Ikki should be 8-A in all his keys (AP) for managing to 1 shot Stella during their last clash using Seeking Shadow and Ittou Shura. So his tier should be:
    • At least 8-B, likely 8-A| 8-A | At least 8-A, likely low 7-C (Since it's a x10 Multiplier, so even if he were absolutely baseline 8-A he'd jump to Low 7-C due to the multiplier).
  • Another thing about Speed. Ikki should be Speed of Light with Ittou Shura. In his last fight against Stella he performed the move called Seeking Shadow, which by nature makes him at least Relativistic+ likely Speed of Light by virtue of being comparable, equal or faster than the speed of the photon, which is why his shadow couldn't follow him (He was moving so fast, the photons couldn't reach the ground before he changed location). So his speed should be:
    • At least Relativistic (Is 10x slower than when using Ittou Shura)| At least Relativistic+, likely SoL, Possibly FTL (Performed the Seeking Shadow secret technique)| FTL, likely FTL+ (Ittou Raisetsu, which is a 10x boost from his Ittou Shura)
  • This is my mistake, but Amane Shinomiya should go from simply "At least 8-C" to "At least 10-A, likely 8-C, possibly 8-B".
    • 10-A because he has a Physical stat of D which means he shouldn't be that much different from Sara Bloodlily and Utakata Misogi (who have a physical stat of F).
    • At least 8-C, possibly 8-B because he could somewhat sword fight Ikki and even block his sword attack (luck also played a part so that's why the 8-C i still there since he may not have tanked the full blow but only part of it).
  • Ouma Kurogane should rise up to 8-A physically. Although he was completely overwhelmed by Stella, he still took her hits head on. Not only that, but a base Ikki couldn't even scratch him in their fight before the finals. So he is physically superior to a base Ikki who s "At least 8-B, likely 8-A" so we could either use the same tier for Ouma or put him at a flat 8-A.
  • Yuudai Moroboshi should lose his "Low 7-C" key because that's an ability/hax, and not an actual AP ability. It is hax but i'll leave the hax for another time. For now, it's just not Low 7-C cus it will stop any ability no matter how strong cus it's hax. Logically there is no way Yuudai , a B-Rank, can undo Ouma's attack who is an A-Rank.
  • Nene Saikyou also needs to be boosted up to "At least 8-A". Having her as "at least high 8-C" is dumb since she completely fodderizes students like stella and ouma and is a desperado.
  • Edelweiss needs to be bumped to "At least 8-A, Likely Low 7-C, possibly higher", she should be casually superior to Ikki, stella, ouma, nene and more. Kurono who is Nene's rival froze in fear when Edelweiss was in front of her, and she addmited that she could not take on Edelweiss.
That should be about it for the tier changes. It's just an overall upgrade for the whole verse due to the SSSAF Arc, with minor downgrades for people like Amane and Moroboshi.

New keys, i'd be fine with that (some people like Ouma, Nene and Edelweiss only need to be upgraded though), however that'd mean adding 3 more keys to Ikki. That ok? (I don't mind adding them)

When Stella punched? What do you mean? Ikki reflecting her punch you mean?

I dropped the series long ago

So I don't remember Stella punching anything (You said that we should upgrade her dura based on that)

Oh i just meant that when using Dragon's Nest Stella can physically punch with 8-A AP. That's the idea of Dragon's Nest, she becomes a hand to hand combattant. When she used dragon's nest she went on and physically fought Ouma and Ikki with her bare fists. That's what i mean, it's not a specific attack.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Dragon Nest boost her durability?
Obviously. There is no reason it wouldn't it's Dragon's Physiology. She tanked a full Dragon's Nest hit when Ikki reflected it.

I suppose that this seems fine, but you should ask some other staff members to comment, and also check if there are any people listed in the Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry verse page that you can ask for input.

Antvasima said:
I suppose that this seems fine, but you should ask some other staff members to comment, and also check if there are any people listed in the Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry verse page that you can ask for input.
I did ask CelestialPegasus who is on the knowledgable members list, but he said he has only seen the anime and hasn't actually read the light novel, so he couldn't comment. I also asked Gremysaurus who is also a staff member knowledgable on the verse, but he has yet to respond.

Okay. You can ask the other listed members as well though, and staff members do not need to have read the light novel to be able to evaluate your post, as long as you make it easy to understand.

All other knowledgable members are currently inactive. But ok i will ask other non knowledgable staff members to give input.

Been a long time since I've read anything, so I can't exactly contribute. I can't find fault in the logic though.

I'll have to play catch up, methinks, but no counterarguments from me thus far.

Okay. Let's wait a bit then.

Thank you. I suppose that this can probably be applied then.

I am not knowledgable enough to verify the veracity of this but I guess(?) Just include scans/clips and include a reference/citation section to go along with it.

The real cal howard said:
I see no outright flaws in anything that was said, so if anyone doesn't have any counterarguments, it's okay.
I got here late, but this is basically what I would've said.

Following, might comment more meaningfully in a bit, but looks okay from a glance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back