• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's less than 10 planet level feats, and few of them are out of context; we have the thread about the enviromental destruction little time ago, where we wouldn't scale the KE of something being moving/controling by magic or similar (you known, the Toph example). No much about the speed feat, they could be good, but if something has been stated about that before and calcs with given speed awere made before, they have priority. So, more than the half of the serie is PIS since they always show those "antifeats", futhermore, several ranger are able to handle the bad lackeys before being rangers, after morphing those enemies are less threatening, but can still damage them, so I doubt that the first morphin will give a burst of over millions of time.

Why would moving the moon be "Environmental Damage"?

There are more planet level feats. Gruumm destroyed a planet that made Earth "minuscule" in comparison, Lord Arcanon casually destroyed most of Sentai 6 just by landing, etc. The fact that theirs 10 planet level feats in a live action martial arts show should be enough as is since most series get upgraded with 1 or 2 feats.

Also, we don't scale fodder to major characters since it can lead to some weird results (Large Star Goomba), so why would we do that against the Rangers? Most morphed Rangers can basically one shot the fodder regardless, they just got outnumbered.

Edit: Sorry if this sounds harsh, in hindsight it seemed a bit aggressive.

Antoniofer said:
There's less than 10 planet level feats, and few of them are out of context; we have the thread about the enviromental destruction little time ago, where we wouldn't scale the KE of something being moving/controling by magic or similar (you known, the Toph example).
That was not what the thread was about. It was about scaling creating storms/hurricanes/whatever and making it regular AP. At no point was moving the moon part of the thread.

Well, most high-level Marvel characters are Wall level to Building level in the majority of their appearances, but we still gauge them by a few feats that are much higher than usual.

That kind of things were discussed too, for example Magneto being Large Building by throwing a skyscraper but not being Large Building any time that he control something of metal; if the guy pushed the moon with his physical strength then good, is scalable, but via only controling the moon or telekinesis/magic then no, but anyway, that is just one feat; Can't watch much of the context of the feats from above cuz in NF can't see a thing for some reason, people has been using dramatics effects as feats too, that definitively isn't the case.

Sorry for the delay when responding, but I'm helping with moving the house.

Which feat is a dramatic effect? The Zedd one isn't, it was a major plot point. So was the Rita and Vrak eclipse feats. They're all major plot points done in the characters own power, not just special effects.

I was refering to ones where people were trying to calculate the "attacks" of the Rangers, like causing earthquakes, stroms, tsunamies; only remember one, but just in case someone want to consider those feats when they aren't.

Eclipse thing is a plot point, didn't say it wasn't, but still without scale to no one, they only moved the moon cuz "my prescence means the doomsday" or similar (characters like Immotep cause eclipses but aren't remotely close to that tier); at least I'm missing something like they moved the moon pushing it, or showed similar feats in combat, that wouldn't scale to no one by the same principle mentioned above/early thread.

Antoniofer said:
I'm missing something like they moved the moon pushing it, or showed similar feats in combat, that wouldn't scale to no one by the same principle mentioned above/early thread.
Except that He-Ma pushed the moon and Skeletor is scaled to him because he harmed/traded blows with him and was stated to be comparable to him. This should be no exception.

Third times a charm..

At the very least, it scales to his magical power -- which the Rangers also took blasts from (and they battled and defeated enemies who could hurt them, so it should still scale to their AP at least somewhat).

And no, it wasn't because "my prescence means the doomsday", it was an attack he performed, after the eclipse happened, he gained a hefty boost in power. He shot a beam that the Rangers in a group effort overpowered after said upgrade.

Even if the attack was divided by all the rangers, it would've been within the Planet level spectrum.

Mmm... I think there's a glitch in the wiki.

Anyway, the KE of the moon moving is unrelated to the boost made by the eclipse, that is pretty common in fictio, just because the moons give you powers that doesn't mean you are moon level; if use her magic to move the moon proves that it shouldn't scale to no one else, and not all the magic blast has that KE, that energy cames from moving the moon not for a blast that moved the moon; don't try to scale magic to others in that way.

Should ask since didn't watched much MMPR (started from Lost Galaxy), can Rita's magic move big objects with her magic, or just use a specific spell to cause the eclipse?

Okay, I believe theirs some miscommunication issues going on.

With his own magical power, Vrak caused an eclipse. He then used said magical power to fight the Rangers with, who with a combined effort overpowered the attack. Saying that this would not at the very least scale to his magical attack potency just doesn't make sense to me.

And I haven't watched the episode in which Rita performs the eclipse feat in a few months. From what I recall, she doesn't use a specific spell, she just sort of does it.

Now what you said has more sense, however, I would need to watch the scene itself, I noticed that several NF calcs doesn't show you a context, so misconception are common. Futhermore, seems suspicious cuz looking for several vsforums and any PR related doesn't talk about this kind of feats, so I have reasons to assume that people out there is misundestanding some of them.

Because Power Rangers is a, and has always been a very downplayed series. Most people don't realize the series and characters are as strong as they are. Of course no one actually mentions these feats because most people who debate with them haven't seen the show since they were kids.

The Narutoforums calcs provide context. People asked the context in the comment section and TacoCat almost always addressed said context.

The Lord Zedd Calc: Lord Zedd used his own magic to forcefully spin the Earth, reversing time. Yes, I know this is a "common trope" but it was depicted as actually spinning. Saying it wasn't actually spinning and that was just how it was depicted would be an unfounded opinion that's contradicted by the actual scene.

The Rita Calc: Rita was causing a Lunar Eclipse to block out the Sun so the Megazord couldn't get its solar energy.

Lord Zedds Lightning Bolts: Simply put, he shot down lightning from the Moon to Earth in a fraction of a second.

Dreadfeather: Simply put, Dreadfeather flew to Earth from a distant star system. Honestly, the feat most likely took place in under a day yet TacoCat still used a week long timeframe as a low end.

Vrak: He was destroying the Earth with his drills and caused a eclipse to essentially speed up the process. The eclipse also increased his power by a huge, but known margin. Yes, I know he was using drills to destroy the Earth and not his own power but Destructive Capacity =/= Attack Potency.

Again, sorry if this sounds rude or harsh.

I think that Darkanine largely seems to make sense.

Since everybody is agreeing, then this upgrade seems to make sense

However it would be better to scale the Rangers from the newer series like in that legndary battle episode

All rangers seem to be equal there

That was the idea, yep. Due to all the team ups, the only Rangers who wouldn't normally scale are...Jungle Fury, which is a shame, cuz I liked Jungle Fury a lot. But they should still scale due to Legendary Battle.

Darkanine said:
That was the idea, yep. Due to all the team ups, the only Rangers who wouldn't normally scale are...Jungle Fury, which is a shame, cuz I liked Jungle Fury a lot. But they should still scale due to Legendary Battle.
They still get scaling from the Megaforce Rangers, who are 5-B.

Right.

Seems like nearly everyone agrees, would it be okay to apply these changes?

I am not a mod, but i do heavily agree with these changes. I knew the Power Rangers were a lot more powerful than their former levels...

Anyways , Will Sentinel Knight, Corona Aurora , and Mack get an page here soon ? Just an question, but where will the final villan of Megaforce rank ?

I was gonna binge Overdrive to make pages for the god tiers in that series. Universe level Power Rangers is to good.

The final villain was Mavro, right? He was called the strongest warrior in the Universe if I recall. That would land him anywhere from 5-A to 3-C.

Yes. Universal PR is the dream.

Interesting ... Does him being stronger than the white ranger's power, which was empowered by 6 other rangers from differing times , make him a higher end 5-A ?

Lord Zedd is just a hair away from Large Planet level+ (7 Ninatons out of 10 Ninatons), so he'd already be on the higher ends of Large Planet level.

@Darkanine

I don't think we should scale Marvo to that based on such a statement. It would be better to simply powerscale him from his effortless confrontation with the rangers while sitting down or being above a monster with such a feat.

@The 2nd Existenial Seed.

I would galdly make Profiles for them if need be. we just need to agree upon their stats. well Mack would be just fine, I'm more talking about the Sentinel Knight and Corona Aurora.

@Flame of power64

I'm personally fine with the Corona Aurora and Sentinel Knight being 3-A, just as long we can provide definitive details on the reasons. It's a pretty high, by justified, rating after all.

What reality warping level does Conner mcknight have is it good or not useful just a quick question?

Edit won't you add higher with mega zords or the stats you put for the zords above or are the stats still being discussed.

I haven't watched DT since I was realllllly young, would he scale to Tommy and Conner?

Lost to 3-C Conner in what way? Was he godstomped or did he put up somewhat of a fight? If the ladder, he'd still probably scale since Conner is well within the 3-C spectrum (if not straight up 3-B).

I plan on rewatching Mystic Force since my memory is fuzzy. I'll update him then.

Well, to have a better idea of Conner's World

Maybe find the size of a galaxy with that shape (Which name i can't remember) and use Angsize to the get the distance between the POV and the galaxy, and that would be the low end size

Forgive me for the rant, but I have a problem with the summary of some these profiles on the PR characters. While I don't mind the discussion of Tommy's legendary status in the series, I believe they focused too much on how strong the characters are compared to each other, specifically the Dino Thunder and Mighty Morphin profiles, rather than the actual background and information on the characters. I understand that we want to give these characters proper research and testament to their power but the feats, links, and stats already does that job. Kirby and Goku are characters infamous for being powerful but are rarely discuss about how strong they are. Heck, all the profiles for the different incarnations of Mega Man in the Mega Man (Franchise) are focused on their story rather than strength among each other. We should really focus on the character's roles in the story while writing these summaries such as Casey Rhodes.

Well you may find even more impressive feats in the Super Sentai if those missing footages scale to the American imitations. For instance Rita is not quite an original character as with Goldar and Scorpina.

I would just like to state that Trent, the White Dino Ranger, is in a weird in-between in power. He defeats the non-Tommy Super Dino Modes, meaning a potentially 4-B is in order, as well defeated Base Tommy, but he never defeated Connor or Super Dino Tommy. I think just an At Least to his ranking rather than a 3-C ranking is much better. It would be "At Least 5-A, potentially at least 4-B". Just my suggestion.

I believe the 4-B stuff was disagreed with due to the wording implying more planetary destruction rather than star busting, but I see your point. Maybe "At least 5-A, possibly 3-C" for being weaker but still strong enough to contend with him? Assuming he can, anyway, I just started watching Dino Thunder.

Back