• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Darkanine

I don't think we can scale the energems with such a description. It's like scaling Cooler to 3-A for stating he's the strongest in the universe. Ask for Xandred, I believe his goal is to flood the planet of the Rangers with all the water from his planet. I don't think I can recall him doing any feats that he might scale off from.

@Flames of power64

I believe the Sentinel Knight is abit higher than that. When Mack and him combined their powers to fight Flurious with the Corona Aurora, the latter he pulled a sacrifical attack to defeat him. While Sentinel Knight survived, Mack didn't. Keep in mind the knight was in his weakened state when this happened.

Not to downgrade but Ive watched Power Rangers Samurai so many times I can't count. When was it ever mentioned of Universe Level feats being in the mix of the show?

My bad, I am probably remembering it wrong. Sorry, guys.

@DRB. Fair point.

@Professor

It had to do with Xandred trying to merge the Netherrealm with the main universe, but it seemed to be more represented by making the Sanzu River leak into the Earth in massive quantities to allow himself to finally escape.

@Cropfist yes, I made this type of thread before, and it was accepted until Iustita Prime single-handedly debunked them with incorrect claims.

@Cropfist

Yes but they were dropped and downgrades were considered due to the argument about the lore of the franchise, which many considered to be unjustified.

@DRB well where would you put him in terms of power and speed? i could see him being MFTL+ scailing from the Zords (as in the ep "Once a Ranger always a Ranger", Excelsior on shot a monster on par with the OO megazord and he is one with it by the end of the two parter) and anywhere from 5-A to 3-A.

If its the Lustia Prime thread from a year ago, me and Ever were discussing that and came to the conclusion that it was bunk.

How do you watch this show and take it seriously? The same goes for Lazy Town.

The show just looks so cheap.

By the way, are these stats for the upcoming movie?

@Flames of power64

I have no issue with the speed. Ask for the rating, I suggest At least 5-A, with 3-A being a possibility due to the fact that in his weak state, he and Mack as the Sentinel Ranger were able to defeat Flurious with the Corona Aurora and being the only one who survived the clash.

Because Power Rangers can be a well-written, really fun show to watch with great characters, action, music, etc. It's a legitimately good show, especially in In Space, Time Force and RPM.

The movie isn't out yet, we don't have any stats for it.

The show is cheap, but it has a charm to its style. The writing can also be surprisingly really good. The action scenes are a lot of fun to. Oh, and the soundtrack is amazing.

And no, these are the stats for the series.

Edit: Pikachu worded it better than me.

The Everlasting said:
Im sorry but I don't remember that happening AT ALL.

Firstly I dont even think Xandred wanted to "merge the 2 worlds" I believe it was Serrator who wanted to do that through Deker.

Secondly, its likely that is either hyperbole or something else as I've always presumed the goal of the Nighlock was to just flood the earth with the Sanzu River, not control or manipulate the Universe. The Samurai Rangers arent anything like lets say, Time Force. I don't even remember anything Universe Level period being mentioned during the Samurai saga. I do recall of one Nighlock ruling the Dream World or something like that, which is another dimension, but thats it. I dont think they created or even manipulated it like any true Universals.

And if any of this would be Universal, then it also sounds like an unbelieveable outlier. I of course will take all of this back if someone could provide me evidence of this but for now I just don't see this being legit.

@ExerciseDancefloors

because i enjoy the show, i know it's not that great but i find it entertaining, i like the music, the action. also unlike Lazy Town it has an overarching plot along with a monster of the week thing, plus i like the designs.

bysides we have profiles for things like SpongeBob characters, so i don't see the problem here.

This isn't for the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The movie, and the new Movie isn't out yet.

@Professor

First, why do you always bold and italicise your words at random points? It's kind of getting on my nerves.

Second, as I said, he didn't truly mean merging as in fusing them together. He just tried to open a complete portal to Earth so the Sanzu River would flood the Earth and he could truly escape the Netherrealm.

Third, I never implied they wanted to control/manipulate the universe.

Fourth, how is a single series an outlier? Especially when it would only relate to the big bads and none of the other teams?

Fifth, I never said it was legit, I'm clearing it up as to why it isn't.

I usually do both to make those points more noticeable incase none see it. If you prefer me not to do that I'll stop if its getting bothersome.

As for the rest, well that's what it looked to me. I just don't recall the Samurai saga going into such a tier of feats. But if it's legit i'll support it. And my apologies if it appeared I was saying you thought it was legit.

So. Since the vast majority of the upgrades in this thread have been met with near universal agreement from several users and staff members, would it be alright to apply the upgrades?

I could use some help with the scaling though. Would Gold Ranger Jason scale to 5-A or 5-B?

@Darkanine

well i think he be 5-A since the Zeo crystals are stronger then MMPR powers and Gold Ranger Jason >= Red Zeo Tommy >> White Ranger Tommy.

Before we do so, I believe it's crucial to link this discussion on the main page of the verse, as well as, well detailed descriptions and links on each page explaining their stats to prevent future conflict.

I known I'm late, and the calcs are mathecally well done; but some of them could be out of place (for example, the eclipse one doesn't seems to scale to someone); and before any upgrade, I would suggest to revise the serie itself, I remember the rangers be damaged by oil drum "explosions", lava, fire, laser beams, and fallings, things far below Island level, and those are the ones that I remember.

Goku was also injured by a laser, those are called lowball showings. You can't expect a long-running show like Power Rangers to be incredibly consistent with its characters.

The one mentioned above (sorry if I can't link but using a mobil, and in sleep time), it only show the moon moving, can't tell much without context. @Pikashu, that was only one time, and was when guard off; however, PR has almost 25 years airing and they has been always threatened by things like that.

The one done by Vrak? He did it with his own power, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't scale. Power Rangers has an issue where it doesn't ever realize how powerful its characters are. They consistently match swords with Planet busters, yet get hurt by a wall collapsing or something. It's almost always PIS to add to the suspense and rarely makes sense.

Anyway, I'm gonna head to bed so we can continue this tomorrow.

I always knew the Power Rangers are vastly more powerful than people think but planet to galaxy level and MFTL is just mind-blowing.

"Welcome to my world" is not reliable proof of creating a galaxy, and I would prefer to see screen captures that prove the other galaxy level claims as well. The statements of certain other calculations without provided links also seem somewhat suspicious.

The more straightforward claims with provided calculations should be fine, of course.

It's actually stated in the episode with the Triassic Ranger that the Shield of Triumph created the Triassic Dimension, which is much better evidence to that than the line Dark chose.

Okay, and the Triassic Dimension is the size of a galaxy?

The Dimension is actually way bigger than the Galaxy, so I think "At least 3-C" should work for him.

@Pikachu. Sorry for picking a poor line. I had to rush this thread since IRL stuff.

Awaken already. Now, I'm saying about the antifeat cuz the things mentioned above are much more recurrent and consistent that the calcs linked above, futhermore, several of those calcs are out of context (the eclipse one shouldn't scale cuz moving the moving with magic or similar doesn't necesary scale to physical strength, we already had a thread about that), and several of the speed feats are calculed via no-given speed (although, SoL or similar PR doesn't sound farfetched); so, before any upgrade billions of time above current raking, similar reason why Superman isn't universe level.

When did we suddenly decide eclipse feats weren't usable? We've been using them for ages now. I don't remember a thread discussing that.

What do you mean by no given speed? The FTL feat was based off an actual timeframe and the Massively FTL feat was given off of a very low balled timeframe of a week when it's more likely it was less than a day.

Most of the anti feats are blatant PIS to make the scenes more suspenseful. I don't think we should ignore the rather consistent planet, FTL feats just because PIS.

Back