• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erasing colors can be both erasing the properties of light and erasing the concept. But to be "conceptual", it needs a statement.

Erasing the existence of something is just erasing the thing itself, they are just representations of their concepts. Erasing the very concept of something will erase said thing too.

SchroKatze said:
Erasing colors can be both erasing the properties of light and erasing the concept. But to be "conceptual", it needs a statement.
He didnt erase anything light-based.

He erased "colors".

They didnt go blind/stated that light was affected. Kumagawa erasing colors is one of the most blatant conceptual erasing feats I have seen.

"Colors dont exist anymore". If it was light based, the other guy could have used "white" or "black", but he couldnt because "Color" was not a thing.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Yeah but erasing the time it took for an action to be made and erasing a color isn't really Low 2-C.
I wont struggle for Low 2-C. I don't think Low 2-C is justified enough by feats. That's why "at most" was suggested. And I won't even argue for that any more, Im fine with them being Unknown.

This is the equivalent of pushing for 2-A Hades >_>

i guess we're just gonna call shenanigans on his claim about AF erasing all of reality?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Well, can 2-C be removed?
I suppose so.

Is anybody willing to check through the Medaka Box pages and carry out the changes?

Presumably that he can supposedly control the Earth's rotation.

Okay. Then his statistics should be adjusted. It is supposed to be an in-joke about that his character was extremely self-centered when first introduced. I.e. the Earth spins around him.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Eh, if that's a joke then perhaps should be removed.
The joke is that a self-centered character can make the Earth spin around him. Doesn't mean he cannot.

However, do we know that he can manipulate it to the extent that he can make the earth instantly stop spinning? Manipulation in and of itself can come in different levels, after all.

Wow, seems like I need to play catch up.

Ok, so by the looks of it. All recent changes for characters 2-C input have been switched back to unknown due to the lack of not enough evidence. I won't put any further input than what was stated above.

However, I will be putting input on these blocks.

1. Kumagawa is known for being a loser in the series. The only lias he has ever been known was during his Medaka's childhood and bad relationship with him. The second time was during his encounter with Jakago from the Student Council when he decided to change his mind of after letting her escape. Other than Kumagawa trademark is known for being a loser, not a liar. He becomes a heavy reliable source after joining Medaka's team.

2. The quadrillion skills are legit, though Ajimu only showed/described around the 800 to 900 marking.

3. In regard to the scaling, it was mostly towards one character to another, not particular Ajimu. Like pointed out by Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 that each character can be compared to almost one another in the physical nature, but it is hax, intellect, and techniques, are what decide fights in the end. Overall, the people pushing for the content revision was just following the same format of scaling Dragon Ball Characters on this wiki are drastically known for doing. Which goes Scaling > Statements > Feats.

4. Final ending point, I have no problem with them being unknown, but to say they can't fight or win against other characters of a higher tier due to AP difference is false. I mean isn't the entire point of this Thread:1087383 here to show unless a certain character has particular hax resistance they aren't guaranteed victory. I still stand by Ryukama final statement along with everyone else on the thread, which by majority rules shows that hax can help win a fight against characters in a higher Tier. Medaka Box is a verse known for there insane different types of haxes.

Mr. Common Sense said:
1. Kumagawa is known for being a liar in the series.
I might be reading that wrong, but did you mean to say he is not a liar? The rest of your statement seems to imply that's what you meant.

No, I meant that we have no reason to assume he was being accurate or telling the truth.

@Common Sense

1. He still lies, and we have 0 reason to accept his word as true without evidence, specially for something so absurd like an attack that can erase all of existence.

2. Even the 800 skills she hasn't shown. The endless lists of skills are gags.

3 and 4. I agree that Medaka wins through hax and stuff, but Ajimu losing because of narrative causality is a joke.

@Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97

Yes, I meant to say he is not a liar, but more of a loser. I made a typo, thank you for catching that. I edited my comment.

@Matthew Schroeder

I think it can be heavily accurate due to the fact he has never lied about his abilities in the series but more of common interactions with characters. I say he be unreliable about his abilities if there was some point in the series where, All Fiction was shown to do the opposite of any statements. However, All Fiction has yet failed in that category. I will take it that All Fiction didn't show enough evidence for that 2-C range off statements only, unfortunately by these wiki's rules.

1. I agree, except for Anshin'in.

2. I also brought that up some time ago, so I obviously agree.

3. I'm not sure about that, some characters (like Medaka and Hinokage) are often stated to be stronger than the others.

4. I'm not sure about the first one, he could've just erased time and impaled her istantly. I agree with the rest.

5. I agree.

Considering that Kumagawa knew about Anshin'in's pocket dimension (the classroom) and still said he could erase the entire reality, 2-C All Fiction could make sense, but I'm still not convinced. If it's accepted, at the very least he should have a "possibly" before it.

Anshin'in should be "Unknown, likely at least 2-C (due to her nigh-omniscience she probably knew about other universes, and she still stated that she was able to "do anything"), possibly much higher (has a skill that allows her to trascend dimensions)".

Bookmaker scales to Anshin'in due to being the only skill in history capable to affect her.

I thought that erasing a low 2-C space-time and a smaller space-time at the same time could qualify, my bad.

I dont think you know the difference between a parody character and a gag character

ajimus 13 quadrillions skills are not a gag they are to be taken seriously

they were used during serious confrontations and the scenes had nothing to do with a gag

a databook was even released giving descriptions of her skills

arale is a gag character

@Wuta

I know, thank you very much.

No it isn't. The whole statement is a joke, she never used any of these skills.

Arale has more feats than all of Medaka Box combined.

so can you please explain the scene where she takes out the false suitors? were they just humoring her and pretending to lose?

https://i.imgur.com/awZstMF.jpg

also if she didnt do anything why was the main cast acting impressed?

why did kumagawa say that shonen jump characters pale in comparison to her?

how was she able to give zenkichi parasite seeing if the ability doesnt exist?

how was she able to use door to door if it doesnt exist?

mirror juvenile?

she has displayed abilities plenty of times in the manga...

Point went over your head, so let me make it clear:

Using a dozen something abilities in the whole manga dos not mean she has quadrillions of abilities. She doesn't.

so why was it stated numerous times in a serious context that she does?

did you retcon the author of medaka box? I never knew you wrote it

do you have any proof she doesnt have them?

sounds to me like you are butthurt and just dont want a fictional character to have a certain tier of strength so you think your word means more than the author lol

The author of Medaka Box has zero saying here.

Do you have proof that she does? Burden of proof is on you.

And more insults now? Nice.

burden of proof? I can direct you to any of the medaka box scans with her demonstrating the abilities or the ******* official databook

you have 0 proof and reject canon material

what the **** gives you the right to reject canon matrial and lore of the story just b/c you dont want a character to be strong? why do you think you have more authority than the author?

why are you only a biased downplayer in medakaverse and not the other characters on this site?

do you like throwing your admin status around to bully people/verses?

I think that Unknow or Varies is the safest rating we can go with. The supporting details can be described in her AP, but unless there is concrete feats then I agree with Matt and Weekly here.

she has 0 feats and evidence of showing any of those powers, and most of them are obvious gags like "Become Pregnant Ability".

Also, continuing to be disrespectful and appealing to authorial intent. And even on that road I can assure you that the intent was to crack a joke.

Well, I personally think that the quadrillions of skills were intended to be taken literally, but are obviously impossible to prove, as it is impossible to portray them all.

The theory of narrative causality/the protagonist always wins was also treated as a very literal concept within Medaka Box.

I agree about that the exact tiers are uncertain, but let's not treat the series unfairly either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back