• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
RHCP - Wouldn't this still be Transformation tho? We see his body turn into something it normally it's not.

Non-Physical-Interaction - It's not, and it shouldn't be. +This goes mostly for the physical user being able to see non-physical things.

Bug-Eate - Well, scaling from harming a human in JoJo doesn't seem correct given the inconsistent use of their durability.

Funny Valentine - No other characters of other verses shares this effect, why would it not be a in-universe thing?

Johnny - Sure thing but why say "bypasses" if you already have "Ignores" there. And why call the walls "high-level" if they were never said to be so? Redundancy was the problem in this part, nothing major.

Jesus - True, he was never called Jesus, nonetheless he's not supposed to resemble him as opposed to him being Jesus, as heavily suggested by Valentine. If not, we would be not only be gnoring the suggestion, but also saying that two guys extremely similar existed in the same universe.

No it's not transformation. He's already structured like an electrical current. Just because he can squeeze through an electrical socket doesn't mean he transformed into electricity.

Fine.

That's not a valid argument. He harmed two 8-C characters, he has 8-C attack potency.

It's how verse equilization works. Unless your a verse that explicitly has stated the opposite (that you can share the same space with your parallel self) then I don't really see any argument for your case. There needs to be a contradiction in the other verse, we don't assume there is one.

Bypasses and ignores are synonyms. It's common in the english language to use synonym for adjectives in order to create emphasis. For example: "He's got so much skill he can finesse and outplay the other soccer players!"

We don't name characters on behalf of the author, sorry.

For Valentine's case, I may just make a thread regarding verse equilization itself.

For Jesus, nothing new to say, it seems the most logical option to me. I guess I will just make him a profile as "The Holy Sant".

No, that's not soul manipulation. Star Platinum destroyed The World. The Crusaders also thought they destroyed Silver Chariot before it was revealed that he has armor.

That doesn't give any of them soul manipulation. Otherwise, all Stands have soul manipulation which is kind of redundant.

Stands are a part of the soul though? That's why destroying the Stand destroys the user.

Stands are a manifestation of the user's will to fight, but not the same thing as a soul. Killing the user by hitting "destroying" their Stand doesn't erase their soul, otherwise, we'd have to give any STand User resistance to Soul manipulation and soul manipulation themselves.

about GER.

resisting time erasure makes no sense,its like syaing that you can resist having no air in space or because you are in a giant crater it makes you have country level attack pontency.

and Diavolo seing him killing Giorno and that not happening just must be GER having resistence to precog or acasuallity.

Axl233 said:
resisting time erasure makes no sense,its like syaing that you can resist having no air in space or because you are in a giant crater it makes you have country level attack pontency.
It does make some sesne though, as abilities like this are usually portrayed as hax in fiction, and Jojo is a verse all about them.

About Pucci, Made in Heaven resets the universe, but correct me if I am wrong, he actually re-writes it with the exceptions of those near him, like how Jolyne and the gang we're affected while Emporio wasnt due to him being close to Pucci.

I think just Low 2-C would be better as Tier 2 Enviromental destruction is kinda... wierd.

It really doesn't. If I BFR someone outside of time, you would expect them to not be able to move unless they had infinite speed. You cannot simply "resist" being outside of time. King Crimson is the same principle

Xtasyamphetamine said:
More like resistance to precog, since acausality needs feats of him not being affected by causality manipulation.
Eveen if you resist casuality hax you still dont get acasuality only resistence to casuality manip.

There reason of why im think is acasuality is that Diavolo states that you cant change the future and the things that are destined to happen, the only reason of why he ignores its because of his time erasure that keeps him save from dying.

It does make some sesne though, as abilities like this are usually portrayed as hax in fiction, and Jojo is a verse all about them.

Im dont know a single other fiction material that has people that resist time erasure the way that is being argued here tho.

You cannot resist time erasure the same way someone resist time stop,they resist time stop by a supernatural force but they are still dependend on time to move around.

ProfessorLord said:
Okay so can I revert the changes?
I only made changes to 2 or 3 profiles, of which I'm pretty sure only 1 has some thing wrong. So yes.

Specifically, an admin evaluation on the P&A part would be very helpful. I would do the rest.

Infinte GER. Neutral.

SCR and Part 5 stuff aside from Risotto Nero is fine. Risotto should keep his "possibly 8-C"

Part 7 aside from Holy Corpse and Valentine is fine. Johnny has it because a hole he created with Act 2 resisted being BFRed by Valentine, so it's fine.

I'll go over Valentine later as I'm slightly busy now.

Honestly, for GER, we might as well make a thread about its own. There are few people, who have just different opinions about it, and don't seem to manage to come to a conclusion.

We may just wait for the anime to adapt that so that more people can watch it and question it.

How many times are we gonna go over the GER infinite speed? It keeps coming out to the same points. I am probably gonna need to make a blog so that we don't have to do it again for the 84th time. Cell Solar System style

Just a reminder that if the anime goes for a different interpretation than the manga it doesn't change the original

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Just a reminder that if the anime goes for a different interpretation than the manga it doesn't change the original
I'm not saying that we should trust how the anime adpats it, but rather than GER getting adapted would bring more attention to this topic.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
How many times are we gonna go over the GER infinite speed? It keeps coming out to the same points.
No it doesn't, the other time someone try that it was some fool whose points where completely different as well as the way he presented them. When I did this it simply didn't had the proper attention.

Anyway, while I would have liked to have any admin analyzing the rest of the thread I'm going to be realistic and start adding the stuff accepted by the rest of the JoJo experts.

Back