• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TriforcePower1 said:
SCR and Part 5 stuff aside from Risotto Nero is fine. Risotto should keep his "possibly 8-C"
Not going to change it but he guy was penetrated by the bullets, he "barely survived" as in "look he's not dead yet. But soon he will". Aerosmith itself is "Possibly Building level" via someone with that dura dodging its attack. That's like saying that MCU Loki scales to Thanos as the latter try to avoid one of his attacks, except it's far less than that as Diavolo in doing so was redirecting the attack to Risotto.

I suggest scaling a Stand's AP only to it harming/keeping up with another Stand, not a Stand user, as Stand Users' dura can be very inconsistent throughout the series.

Eh, when did that happened? He was said to never take damage from those kind of fights.

I agree with DMB btw.

Quick question, should Pucci have limited Fate Manipulation as, when he resets the universe, people are bound to do the same things as in the old universe? Like, his entire plan revolved around the fact that "being able to cope with something before it happens, even if you can't change it, is Heaven"?

Fate Manipulation, Memory Manipulation and Power Bestowal.

No, Heaven is an unexplored concept that could have give The World different powers, we aren't even 100% sure if DIO also wanted everyone to have precog like Pucci.

I do remember Dan actually taking a punch from Star Platinum prior to his final beat-up, and not having taken much damage.

But still, a character shouldn't just be given 8-C dura because of getting utterly destroyed by an 8-C character while still being alive in some way.

Antvasima said:
So what are the conclusions here?
Mostly accepted by JoJo experts, many admins should be following this but hasn't evaluated the full thing. I would need this profile to be momentarily unlocked.

Okay. I will unlock the page for you.

Here are some of the staff members that you can ask to give input here if you wish:

Ryukama

SomebodyData

Darkanine

Reppuzan

Dragonmasterxyz

Celestial Pegasus

Dark649

Soldier Blue

Monarch Laciel

Kaltias

Assaltwaffle

Saikou The Lewd King

Kepekley23

Antoniofer

Gemmysaur

PaChi2

Ultima Reality

DarkDragonMedeus

AKM Sama

Dargoo Faust

MrKingOfNegativity

Theglassman12

Wokistan

About Pucci, would this be limited Death Manipulation? His last key's speed should be "Up to Infinite" in speed, not just Infinite, proposals for something similar are listened.

Btw I added him Power Absorption and Clairvoyance, which were not discussed here.

I have returned from my ban

As for my opinion on scaling stand users, we shouldn't scale to Jotaro since he pretty clearly pulls his punches, but if the attacks they tank come from an enemy with the desire to kill then we should scale them. The only issue would be if they were tanking the attack by having their stand part way through their body, thus the attack not actually properly hitting them

I suggest you pile up everything you can find before asking them to unlock it.

Or we can just tell them to not lock it since it's not that controversial for a Tier 2 character.

Two small things about Funny Valentine:

1) His "merger sponge erasure" is considered Biological Manipulation. Why is this the case? It sounds more like Existence Erasure, and it seems to be able to work on inanimate/non-living objects, like clothes.

2) The Love Train's ability is listed as Probability Manipulation via being able to deflect misfortune. While this is fine, I'd like to point out that Supernatural Luck is also a power. Which one do you guys think it would fit more?

@DMB 1) It is not EE, I made a whole point about it in the OP (that's it's name?); "When its said to take something out/from existence its use in the context of killing. Furthermore when Wekapipo died there was still blood."

I read all the instances of it taking something out/from existence just to check that, it is always in the context of just killing.

2) Supernatural Luck is a lesser Probability hax, if he already has the big one the other is kinda reduntant. It wouldn't be a problem with adding it tho.

@Ant Ok.

1) EE doesn't necessarely erase the target's soul, but I can see where youa re coming from. Though i still don't understand why it's biological manipulation.

2) Ok.

@DMB Because it manipulates bodies by attracting them, merging them (without being Fusionism) and make them blow up.

I agree, it kinda looks like they can manually do that but given how they work in canon this would not be the case.

Back