• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The prediction of fate is an in-universe thing. Unless I'm missing relevant statements implying otherwise.

We have characters that constantly have the divine protection of a god that gives them protection. That would also be an in-verse thing, yet we allow them

If they have the time to elaborate the context and statements of that in those profiles, anyone could see who deserves what they got and who is getting away with wank, along with being able to make a CRT to prevent this.

I can get scans for why Rolling Stone is explicitly protection. He essentially made it so that all his friends (except maybe Fugo) were fated to die but he was protected by fate from then on

This video sums up the Rolling Stone "Protection" / Super Natural luck stuff pretty well, thought I'm skeptical if that really is applicable to Mista, but if it were, it should technically affect Fugo too.

The Unluckiest Luckiest Man In All Of Italy
The Unluckiest Luckiest Man In All Of Italy

Why did you uploaded an image of the video instead just leaving a link to it lol

Yeah, its an interesting observation but there is a good bit of head canon in it. That being said, he does clearly have super natural luck from the feats in his back story

I'll show the fate stuff from rolling stone later

Iapitus The Impaler said:
That being said, he does clearly have super natural luck from the feats in his back story
It's not tho. He just had a lot of luck at the time.

They fired at him from point blank range. They shot at him from the distance that he could reach out and take the gun and amo from one of them. You ever seen that comic of the storm trooper trying to shoot himself in the head and somehow missing? This is that same level.

Alright, I'll run through how Mista's protection from rolling stones functions

Those reflected in Rolling Stone are fated to die in the way it depicts. Once the stone reaches them, they will die painlessly the way it is depticted even if the means of death would have been painful. Those who are close to the person are protected by fate, and this is reflected by the fact that only the person being shown is fated to die, with everyone else fated to live on for a decent amount of time. Even if they had something like a terminal illness, fate will bend to protect the people close to the person in the stone. The person who first touches the stone other than the person reflected will also be fated to kill them

However, Mista shattered the stone. Due to this, Bruno no longer gets the fatal death but gets to live on a bit longer, but as a trade off those around. Those around them are also all doomed to suffer painful deaths, and will be reflected in the shattered form of the stone. The person who shattered the stone will still be protected by fate, and will not be reflected in the shattered stone (Interestingly, it seems Fugo was counted into someone who shattered the stone since Mista landed on him while he was shattering the stone.). It is also worth noting that it seems those whose death would have been painless, are still seemingly fated to die in the same way but in different circumstances, since Bruno still dies being shot down by Mista.

It is also worth noting that the user of rolling stone are protected by fate, but that is just something interesting that I found out and not something directly relevant here

Well, he's not "protected" by fate, he's "fated" to not die in the JoJo universe. Which isn't applicable our "what if?" scenarios outside of any timeline/fate of franchises.

In a way, the protection is standard equipment. It might not be a physical object, but he has it for the entirty of part 5

Its the function of the stand to use fate to protect those around which are in its sights, and in particular he is protected as the one branded as the murderer and the one who broke the stone. This is no different from any other type 8 that we get from other beings in various other verses

GER keeps his infinite speed, but he may end up getting his attack speed constrained on what Giorno can percieve

Mista keeps his supernatural luck. but everything else is good.

I would question if SCR should be its own profile, tho

GER keeps his infinite speed, but he may end up getting his attack speed constrained on what Giorno can percieve
The P&A were barely analyzed, this wasn't.

Mista keeps his supernatural luck. but everything else is good.

I would question if SCR should be its own profile, tho
ger is an automatic stand it moves in erased time whitout giorno being avere

We've got problems chief:

RHCP - He doesn't transform into an electrical current, he just resembles one in structure. It's never said that he transforms in the manga. Also I wouldn't go to you a silly youtube video where someone phrases it weird for evidence.

Non-Physical-Interaction - Is that not something that's automatically assumed when you already give a profile incorporeality? It seems redundant to give every incorporeal NPI just because they are incorporeal.

Bug-Eate - Here's BE puncturing Josuke, here's BE puncturing Jotaro. It's not weakening their durability first and then puncturing them because we know the poison injects itself after, not before. It's why Jotaro was able to stop time and remove it from Josuke's neck. Either way that's him piercing 8-C characters which logically makes him 8-C in attack potency.

Funny Valentine - He literally states that "no person can exist as two of the same person in the same world ". If they can't exist, then they're being erased when they turn into sponges. Then there's the fact that you can see Wekapipo get progressively smaller and thinner as the sponges settle until there's nothing left.

I just saw your excuse being it's an "in-universe thing, jojo physics" and while they may be true it's handled under our verse equilization umbrella. Forcing a law of the universe on someone should work the same on everyone, regardless if they're from your verse or not. That's how indexing and battles work here.

Johnny Joestar - ACT4 bypasses high level dimensional walls. He literally opened up Love Train with his bare hands. The reason he bypasses them as hax and not a feat of attack potency is because logically, infinite energy alone can never bypass a portal (which in this case would be Love Train) that can re-direct energy among an infinitely large area.

Jesus - That's not his name, he's never called Jesus as far as I remember. It's just supposed to resemble him.

Overall there's a lot of misinformation. Don't be afraid to send me a message on my wall, I have said I'm down for participating in revisions.

DMB 1 said:
About Mista: I believe that he has Supernatural Luck because on his flashback, he avoided numerous gunshots without even moving, and then proceeded to kill all of his enemies with one shot each.
Was that not Sex Pistols kicking the bullets away?? I thought everyone knew that the narrator or whatever saying "coincidence" and "lucky" was him talking from Mista's perspective at the time.

ProfessorLord said:
Non-Physical-Interaction - Is that not something that's automatically assumed when you already give a profile incorporeality? It seems redundant to give every incorporeal NPI just because they are incorporeal.
Apparently, it isn't redundant to give Non-Corporeals Non-Physical Interactions, because it's not that uncommon in fiction for Non-Corporeala to not be able to interact with each other.

ProfessorLord tends to have good judgement regarding Jojo. What do the rest of you think?

I'm just confused as to how his reasoning was "nah" for three arguments and people just blindly agreed. What happened to the burden of proof?

Eficiente said:
@Sir Ovens Do I need to tho? This AP is based on hax and he wasn't durable enough to take what his dura mentions.
Eficiente said:
@Sir Ovens I only didn't explain 3 things that their descriptions themselves contradict. In fact I think we may have more JoJo profiles saying how a character was able to take something while showing the character being severely damaged or mutilated by it.

Weird response. I assume you're talking about BE?

The attack power of Ratt isn't based on hax. He can't puncture Captain America's shield now can he? It's demonstrated the ability to pierce two 8-C characters, therefore it is 8-C in attack potency. Having hax that activates after it pierces has nothing to do with its attack potency.

Lots of times that's just how fiction works. Characters get severely damaged by attacks that should be within their range of durability. I agree lots of times it's unwarranted but it shouldn't be a rule of thumb.

Back