• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Dexter's Laboratory Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
https://galacticattorney.deviantart.com/art/Dexter-tinkers-with-Death-Battle-679009232

I received permission from GalacticAttorney to post this here, all the credit is his.

TL; DR:

Powers and Abilities: Genius Intelligence, Toon Force, Vehicular Mastery and Weapon Mastery by himself, Transmutation (with Animal Atomizer), Matter Manipulation (with Atomizer and Molecular Makeover Machine), Mind/Memory Manipulation (Can switch minds with his Brain Transfer Machine. Can accesses even the deepest and most forgotten of his memories with Memory Viewer. By shining a light into the eyes of his targets, he can erase any desired memories from their minds with Memory Eraser. Can hypnotize the person whose name he writes with Hypnosis Pen.), Electricity Manipulation, Energy Projection, Explosion Manipulation, Time Travel (with Time Machine), Flight, Dream Manipulation (Can dispel and/or prevent nightmares with Dream Machine), Reality Warping (with Dreamwish-O-Tron 5000 which allowing him to make his wildest dream a reality), Ice Manipulation (with DX-28 which shoots freezing blasts), Age Manipulation (with Hydro-Cosmetic Age Machine which can change his age to any desired point), Enhanced Senses (with Hyper Rectangulam Periscope, an omnidirectional and extendable periscope Dexter can use to spy on others), Dimensional Travel (with Inter-Dimensional Doorway), Forcefield Creation (with Invisible Force Field Helmet), Time Manipulation (Can slows down the target's motion to a crawl with Mechanical Time Decelerator. Can slow down time only for himself, making it appear as though he is doing everything at super speed with Time Expansion Helmet.), Gravity Manipulation (with Gravity Gauntlet which can control the gravity of a target person or item), Teleportation, Size Manipulation (with Shrink Ray which fires a ray that can shrink the target to microscopic sizes)

Dexter's own AP should look like this: Varies from Below Average Human level usually to Street level at his peak (Took down a squad of US Navy soldiers single-handedly), able to ignore durability with several inventions

This is most likely correct, but it would help if you give explanations for the abilities.

I'm very aware of the verse:

- The abilities are fine.

- Dexter should be Varies from Below Average Human level usually to Room level at his peak (Took down a squad of US Navy soldiers single-handedly, took missiles that destroyed his lab and house, able to harm those that can damage him). Through the 9-A or higher ones could be his toonforce since he also survived a planet busting beam from Hokochoo space fortress.

- Dexter with the Robo-Dexo is Sub-Relativistic Large Planet level since he destroyed meteors and threats which were going to destroy earth, he caused the earth to literally explode when fighting Mandark and should be not that slower than Relativistic High 5-A Monkey. Which means Up to Sub-Relativistic 5-A with his best invenctions.

I am not sure that the stated feats of Robo-Dexo and Monkey qualify for anything higher than 5-B.

Monkey is rated this way because he can hurt the Justice Friends and Quackor. Managed to briefly overpower Rasslor, who could casually destroy planets. Implied to be comparable to Simian, who was going to destroy Earth.

?

I thought that the Justice Friends were the same in Dexder and in the Powerpuff Girls.

Can I add the changes now?

Edit: I see, okey.

The Justice Friends of the Powerpuff Girls and Dexter are not the same therefore Dexter is not part of the PPG verse.

The additions that Dark649 accepted should probably be fine to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back