• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no Dark, on Cal's calculation it went to 140.64c while Darkanine calculation went to 142c, so Crimson won't be downgraded.

Since Crimson Chin is 8-C supsupersonic

Dark, actually now that I remember, both Mom and Dad were literally exploding houses at the episode Poltergeeks, aren't they supposed to be 9-A then?

The reasoning for the AP of most profiles needs to elaborate better. That being said, should we use the time Butch said on his YouTube channel that C&W could create a universe as part of it?

Also I would appreciate it if we went back to using Timmy, C&W's previous images in the verse page. I admit that I say it because "they looked cool", but I'm pretty sure that they were completely unharmful for anyone.

Eficiente said:
Also I would appreciate it if we went back to using Timmy, C&W's previous images in the verse page. I admit that I say it because "they looked cool", but I'm pretty sure that they were completely unharmful for anyone.
Antivisma said:
Because they looked like some sort of hardboiled action characters. It seemed thematically inappropriate.Because they looked like some sort of hardboiled action characters. It seemed thematically inappropriate.
Gonna have to ask Antivisma for that

We are supposed to use images that show what they looked like within the show itself.

They looked completely recognizable. And many pages of other verses make similar uses of images with other styles of the characters that they link, I believe.

Edit: I don't want to waste your time so I'm not going to insist more than that.

It is a lighthearted show, not a hardboiled one, and it is better to show the characters as they actually appear. Sorry.

Abracatastrophe1516.jpg

Would this be good enough to use for a key for his Abra-Catastrophe self ?

have probability manipulation but weather manipulation.Her predictions were based on the weather that would happen.Timmy shouldn't have nonsexistance and time parodox immunity,but acausality.In Abra Catastrophe Timmy was the only human not effect by the magic muffin wish that changed history,by making mokeys the supirior species in earth and when he whished he was never born he still existed and had a physical body.

Thundereld said:
have probability manipulation but weather manipulation.Her predictions were based on the weather that would happen.
But the wish was to her predictions be always right, is just that in that exact episode she got as weather woman.

Besides, she provoked a earthquake, how is that related with weather manipulation?

Wait a minute... Crocker also was drawing power from the Muffin as well. That makes him ridiculously stronger than I thought he was going to be . Also they mentioned Crocker's powers affected the Universe, not just the Planet.

He needed a forcefield to protect himself from a nuclear bomb that he thought would kill Timmy, so yeah.

Phoenix821 said:
Dictator Croker was easily beaten by TImmy's parents, he also doesn't have many durability feats.
Wasnt that after he lost his powers?

Because Timmy parents are both 9-A, so is not like they are normal characters

His armor was empowered by magic tho.

Besides, he was attacked by a determined Cosmo, who could sucker punch Jorgen into unconsciousness.

Wouldn`t that be enough to show that Crocker durability is higher?

I think so.

Eficiente said:
The reasoning for the AP of most profiles needs to elaborate better. That being said, should we use the time Butch said on his YouTube channel that C&W could create a universe as part of it?
Bump.

We generally avoid using brief Twitter statements or similar, as they tend to be unreliable.

Anyway, we need to start to try to be more efficient here, so we can get something constructive done.

I do not think Cosmo hit him with a Low 2-C attack, but 5-B dura powerscaling from the Fairies empowering his armor might be ok.

Phoenix821 said:
Scaing to Jorgen needs to be removed, Shirley's profile needs to be made because almost everyone scales from him.
You Up for it Phoenix?

Because I have some stuff to do irl after the edit I am going to do on Crimson Chin and then I will be gone for the rest of the day probably

Jorgen's AP and Durability need changing, his durability should be 5-B but what should his AP be? SHould he have a 5-A key, and a 2-C key?

Jorgen is superior to normal Fairies by stopping a 2-C bomb, what version has the tier 5 stats?.

The low 2-C ratings for fairies comes from Shirley, when normally the best feats for fairies are 5-B to 5-A. Also Shirley was never merging two universes together.

His universe was kind of just there, there's no indication he made it. Shirley was taking things from both world's which caused holes to appear that was gradually destroying both universes, without him having to do anyhting.

Phoenix821 said:
The low 2-C ratings for fairies comes from Shirley, when normally the best feats for fairies are 5-B to 5-A. Also Shirley was never merging two universes together.
I thought we had agreed in low 2-C because of Cosmo affecting time and space with his wish iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back