• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 2-C for individual fairies sounds better but it's not something that's applicable in combat.

They should be normally 5-B to 5-A because that's what they have feats for.

I believe that it's a solid minimum of their capacities. I'm fine with it.

So what should the justification/explanation texts beside their attack potency statistics say?

Well Cosmo and Wanda were able to do thiswhich I believe is 5-A.

As for the Low 2-C maybe provided half the power of Shirley who was able to eventually wipe out 2 universes

Also there might be a 4-C feat but I'm not sure. In Wishology part 1 it was stated that every star in the sky is an ancient Fairy warrior watching out for the Darkness.

In Part 3 of Wishology the Fairies were able to create wands on each of the planets that was able to turn the Darkness into the Kindness, but I'm not sure what that would be.

So "Varies. Normally Large Planet level (...), at most Universe level+ (...)"?

The question is what the parentheses should say.

The Varies is unnecessary. I use it on Timmy because he is usually depicted as weak, which is demonstrated on several crusial moments but despite that has enough instances that contradict this. The fairies, on the other hand, will almost always grant any kind of wishes casually, only lacking durability feats yet still being able to fight other fairies.

The Tier should be Low 2-C and durability and striking strength should be 5-A.

I am fine with Low 2-C combined with Large Planet level durability and striking strength.

" At least Low 2-C , possibly 2-C " is better IMO due to consistently harming Jorgen. There is also Poof harming Jorgen , as well as Cosmo harming Jorgen in Fairy Odd Baby. And several others, which is why i believe Likely to Possibly 2-C is neccessary.

@2nd Existential So Jorgen will still be 2-B? If so yes. But how would the striking strength look like?

CursedGentleman said:
The fairies should also have power bestowal thanks to that episode in the comic book world, now that I think about it.
I will lader make a thread to add them plot, fate, gravity, causality and conceptual manipulation. Let's concentrate in their tier, durabity and striking strength here.

CursedGentleman said:
@Eficiente why you didn`t already put the at least low 2-C via reality warp on Cosmo and Wanda?
Did we properly agree on that? I would like, I don't know, Dark saying that he is fine with the changes.

Also links to the accepted low 2-C feats.

The low 2-C is for supplying half of Shirley's power, which was capable of eventually destroying 2 universes in 2 days. Meaning it's not something that's combat applicable.

Phoenix821 said:
They don't have any 5-A durability feats. Their ap is 5-A based on this
They scale from the weaker fairies who survived with minor problems outside of hair loss and damaged clothes a "planet destroying bomb" that the yugopotans made.

said feat

Phoenix821 said:
The low 2-C is for supplying half of Shirley's power, which was capable of eventually destroying 2 universes in 2 days. Meaning it's not something that's combat applicable.
There is also poof who resetted the timeline with a fart when he couldn`t control his power

CursedGentleman said:
There is also poof who resetted the timeline with a fart when he couldn`t control his power
Was that feat accepted as low 2-C?

Eficiente said:
CursedGentleman said:
Was that feat accepted as low 2-C?
Weekly said that it was blatantly the first low 2-C feat that he could remember when Ryukama was asking for reasoning for when they were 3-A

Phoenix821 said:
I don't think the feat would scale to anyone though.
The feat would scale to anyone because the reason why the babies are so scaring to the fairies, pixies, anti fairies is because they can`t control their powers, and all babies go to a fairy school, so they learn how to harness this power.

Poof has shown feats superior to normal fairies, he battled Foop with all the Magic of Fairy world and Anti-Fairy world. He also gave other fairies the power to create wands on the other planets to purify the Darkness.

But that was late after he was born tho, he could have gotten better control of his power.

And I would like to remember that he was stalemating Poof while trying to make him asleep, Foop didn`t sleep since he was born.

And I don`t remember that part of the Wishology, I guess I need to see the thing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back