• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The secret wish, the one that stopped the flow of time for the last 50 years and was causing a secret alteration on the fabric of time and space.

Not to mention that there was Wanda's wish that changed the timeline when she granted Timmy the wish to never be born.

1) I don't think making everyone stop aging is a low 2-C feat

2) Maybe but Wanda didn't create a new timeline she just changed it, and even if she did don't we usually treat such things as not combat applicable.

Phoenix821 said:
1) I don't think making everyone stop aging is a low 2-C feat
2) Maybe but Wanda didn't create a new timeline she just changed it, and even if she did don't we usually treat such things as not combat applicable.
1) He stopped the time from continuing, is not only stop people from aging, is stopping TIME, and he caused an alteration of the fabric of space and time that would have destroyed everything in the existence, their words, not mine.

2) Yes we do, is called reality warp, like James Jaspers, as @Existential mentioned before.

@Phoenix, all the characters you linked are low 2-C in the fact that they had created a new timeline so, whats your point?

They are Low 2-C via reality warp, simple.

Okay why is Timmy 5-B?

First I guess we're going the route of "cartoons have no outliers". Town level Dipper Pines, Large Planet level Spongebob and Multi-Galaxy level Gumball I guess.

Second in 2 of those feats Dark Laser is nowhere even close to the epicenter of that blast.

Third when has Timmy ever physically contended with and harmed Dark Laser on his own?

Also Dark Powers explicitly cannot planet bust without assisted technology. Cosmo's statement means nothing. That key should be removed.

How biased is this?

"Roshi being 5-C is an outlier because people stronger than him peak at Tier 6"

Okay how about Francis? How about Vickey? How about Timmy's Dad? How about all of Timmy's classmates? How about other animals who beat Timmy up? When do any of these people stronger than Timmy do anything an iota as close to Dark Laser's one feat?

Yeah we act generous and give some of the gag filled toon force characters some variables. But we still have limits then. The concept of an outlier doesn't no longer apply to a cartoon. Plus if one to three feats that are contradicted by every other showing are enough to justify a variable, then why don't we have a variable for Superman for all this crap?

Like I said earlier in the other thread, Timmy fluctuates his power from 10-C to 5-B depending of the episode.

Is more of a PIS, imagine if suddenly Timmy just beat Francis, his father or Vicky? That wouldn't make sense for that episode since he need to be shown at that episode as the weak character, while in others, he need to be the stronger character for whatever reason.

For your second point, the laser was going to destroy the earth, and he also survived the self destruction of his Death Star ( I frankly dont remember the name), which also tanked them, so there is that, not much but there is.

Third, I showed you that photo, it may not mean much, but he fought against
EndOfTheUniversity044
Timmy fighting Dark Laser

Dark Laser, is just that they didnt fight each other with fists.
Third, the dark powers key is unknown, we didnt put any kind of rating on it, we just used those for adding the remaining powers, we just said that Cosmo suggested that.

We have Karate Kid who is fluctuating from 8-A to 3-A, so I don`t really understand.

I think that Ryukama makes sense.

Every character has moments of PIS. That doesn't mean we just go "screw it", accept everything and act like outliers don't exist. Also Timmy suddenly defeating one of the mightiest warlords in the universe when he's almost always portrayed as a scrawny little kid is the PIS. Not every other showing otherwise.

Again, in only 1 of those feats does he actually take the laser point blank. In all the other scenes he's many kilometers away from the epicenter of the explosion. So only 1 actual 5-B feat.

Cosmo's suggestion means absolutely nothing when he's probably the least reliable character in the series and an actual showing goes against it.

I showed you multiple intances of us not accepting similar outliers for characters. I showed you multiple instances of us not putting variable tiers on characters. I showed you I showed you every other instance of us using a variable tier, yet still discarding things for outliers. You can't just go "But Karate Kid" and act like this is fair for us to do for Timmy.

I don't agree with Karate Kid's profile. But in essence it's because he has a bunch of statements of being peak human, yet all of his feats are superhuman. Whereas with Timmy nearly all of both his feats and statements are below superhuman (or nowhere close to 5-B).

Why can't Roshi or Superman have variable tiers? Why can't Spongebob have his most absurd high end ever shown on his variable tier? What makes Timmy so special we have to discard all our previously established guidelines for him?

Also just a reminder that Timmy is canonically an average little kid who often gets bullied by other classmates. Literally everyone in the series becomes 5-B if we were to accept this.

I have no issues with Galactimus being rated as 5-B. I have an issue with regular, powerless Timmy being rated as that.

That will only change his human key, right Ryukama?

Sorry I didnt see your comment, I was trying to get feats so that I could create Shirley's page

Yeah only the human key. I'm pretty sure there's some Tier 9 higher ends if someone cared enough to look for them.

If someone can compiling other feats for him that'd be nice.

Ryukama said:
I tried to google a respect thread for Timmy, I only found his grown up version.

And with grown up, I meant the one from Channel chasers, not the Drake Bell one.

Should we make a page for him as well, but you know, separated from the original since he is from a different timeline?

22Easy said:
I'm sure Timmy has a shit ton of forms so maybe we should account for them all in a seperate "Varies" key?
There is the superhero version that should scale from Crimson Chin and his parents, just like Nega Chin.

And the Turbo Timmy, and the Crash Nebula Timmy, and the swedish male model 'Gah!' , who is supposedly stronger than vicky

It should be comparable if not higher than Crimson Chin, but he took the powers of a vampire, no idea which vampire, Crash Nebula, who have 'crashed' the nebula, no idea what that means, Lagoon Monster.... and a ballerina

Ryukama said:
I can give several "harmed this dude, who survived this thing" feats for Timmy if you want.

This is already a long thread, so a part 2 continuation thread will likely be necessary eventually.

Well, it is not necessary yet, but when the thread reaches 350-400 posts or so it is probably a good idea to write a summary of the conclusions so far and restart the discussion.

Jorgen needs his AP and Durability changed, Not only was the bomb not going to destroy both Universes, but Jorgen wouldn't of survived it anyways. They should at least be changed to 5-A for AP and 5-B for Durability.

Phoenix821 said:
Jorgen nees his AP and Durability changed, Not only was the bomb not going to destroy both Universes, but Jorgen wouldn't of survived it anyways. They should at least be changed to 5-A for AP and 5-B for Durability.
You usually provide scans and evidence for this type of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back