• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was said by CIndy that he would be destroyed by the bomb as well 33:28 , and Proffesor Calamitous who was controlling Jorgen's body said "No I'll be hiding under that magical desk". This implies he wouldn't of survived the bomb.

It seems an adequate number of people agree with removing Timmy's 5-B stats. May I do so @Antvasima.

@Phoenix

Can you summarise the conclusions so far? It is hard for me to remember with so many other tasks at once.

I believe Jorgen's AP should be 5-A possibly at least, for not only being comparable to other fairies but is the strongest fairy in fairy world second to only the Fairy council.

HIs durability should be 5-B for surviving a planet busting bomb.

I also believe the 2-C feat from Shirley might be an outlier.

Also I'll see if I can find better feats for Timmy.

@Ryukama

Thank you for the help.

@Phoenix

Okay. It is important that we try toto get more efficient to get something constructive done though.

I mean that this discussion mostly does not seem to lead anywhere so far.

Perhaps somebody could write a summary of all the above discussion points and conclusions about potential revisions? That should probably help to get us more organised.

Actually, I found a feat for low 2-C that should be applied to Jorgen and Cosmo, they fixed Da Rules, which was broken and was going to explode and destroy the universe and everything within it, that happened in Cosmo Rules iirc

Still, this is a feat, and displaying that the book is low 2-C is capable of proving that Shirley is 2-C not being an outlier.

And like I said, Jorgen should scale from Cosmo at least

It would most likely only scale to the Fairy Council who made them, also the book was going to destroy the universe, but it was stopped before it could so it doesn't scale to Cosmo and Jorgen

Phoenix821 said:
It would most likely only scale to the Fairy Council who made them, also the book was going to destroy the universe, but it was stopped before it could so it doesn't scale to Cosmo and Jorge
okay then.

But Jorgen still should be comparable to Cosmo

Phoenix821 said:
Yes which would make him 5-A
No, I am talking about being low 2-C via reality warp, why you are so adamant about it?

Cosmo was going to destroy everything because of the reality warp used for the secret wish, it should scale from this feat.

He created a secret alteration on the fabric of space and time, which was dangerous because it could destroy everything, I already said this in this thread.

As I said earlier, I watched it and they didn't say his wish was doing that they said 14:10 that "Every wish must be accounted for, otherwise godchildren could alter the very fabric of the universe"

Look. I would like to continue this, but I have some stuff to do irl right now, and we really need more people here discussing, so there is that, I will come back later to do Shirley Page

Not only that, but Cosmo explanation of why he is low 2-C should be applicable to all fairies in my opinion, due to powerscaling.

Well, so far I think that Phoenix seems to make more sense, but I would appreciate Ryukama's help to evaluate this.

........ That statement implies that Godchildren's Fairies can alter the fabric of time & space with their wishes if left unchecked. That's Low 2-C.

- Poof resetting the timeline in his first appearance is Low 2-C.

- Butch Bartman made a comment that the Fairies have the power to create Universes. Whether he was referring to a theory doesn't matter. He still stated such.

- Shirley was going to eventually destroy both Universes . It was slow process yes, but was still was going to happen.

So since Jorgen was not going to survive, nor destroyed the bomb by his own and Shirley feat is over time meaning that the black holes has the mechanic to ingnore durability by sucking matter after a considerable amount of time, it's only a range feat.

Faries become 5-B (They can survive a planet destroying bomb), 3-A with reality warping [From Butch statement, he said that they can create a universe but he did not mentioned space-time].

Jorgen becomes at least 5-B [Superior, but not too much to normal Fairies], 3-A with reality warping.

Well, Poof resetted the timeline, he didnt altered it, that could be counted.

Altering both Time and Space, I frankly dont know which tier it would go to be honest.

WoG comment, I dont think if that will be taken into account here unfortunately.

BUT, Shirley feat of destroying both timelines do support Wanda statement of 2 fairies having the power.

Dark649 said:
[From Butch statement, he said that they can create a universe but he did not mentioned space-time].
Well, they have Father Time, who is the embodiment of time, just like mother nature is the embodiment of nature in both of their shows, and is told by the fairy council to not meddle with their stuff 'nature and time' but Timmy ignores it because he is pretty much a dick tho.

- Resetting or altering a timeline is not considered a Low 2-C feat, but a hax range feat.

- It's not Low 2-C, again a hax range feat.

- Yes, if that cannot be used we should find something else.

- Already explained as it is similar to point 1 and 2.

We need to find first a 3-A reality warping for them first that is seen in the series.

@Ryukama & Dark649

Thank you for helping out.

Shirley blatantly created a universe after getting cosmo and Wanda Wands.

Crocker was the Ultimate Dictator of the universe via the wish he made from the muffin.

Wanda altered the universe/timeline (no idea) in a way that Timmy would have never existed, twice, one by timmy wish to not exist and another when they time traveled and Timmy kinda changed the timeline, making his father the emperor of humanity.

In channel chasers, I dont know if it counts, but they were travelling through the multiverse of TV, but I dunno if is reality warp or pocket reality manipulation just like the comic books turned into a real thing.

I think he wished for the universe be a comic book in the episode in which AJ turned into a professor X.

Jorgen connected both Timmy and Jimmy universes in the special iirc

I need to watch more of FoP, those are the only one feats memorable that could be 3-A, but I am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back