• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CursedGentleman said:
Crocker was the Ultimate Dictator of the universe via the wish he made from the muffin.

Wanda altered the universe/timeline (no idea) in a way that Timmy would have never existed, twice, one by timmy wish to not exist and another when they time traveled and Timmy kinda changed the timeline, making his father the emperor of humanity.
Being the dictator of a civilization within a region =/= being able to destroy the entire landmass in one attack. Kim Jong Un isn't a country buster.

You're making the feat sound ridiculously more impressive than it actually is. Wanda made sure Timmy's parents had a daughter instead of a son, which the timeline changes itself due to Timmy never having existed. Also making a butterfly effect via time travelling isn't a universe busting feat in the absolute slightest. Marty McFly isn't Tier 2.

CursedGentleman said:
... The dictator of universe stuff was a feat for the magic muffin @Ryukama, not about Crocker.
So? The point remains that being the dictator of something again doesn't mean you can destroy it in one attack. Doesn't matter if you're talking about the muffin or Crocker.

- His universe was kind of just there, there's no indication he made it.

- Being Dictator of a universe Ôëá busting a universe.

- It's not a feat, its the result of Timmy wishing to have never existed.

- Doesn't count.

- Shifting the art style is only a range feat.

- Connecting Ôëá merging universes.

It is stated that he created the universe after sucking up both of Timmy and Jimmy universe, but that is stated on Fairly Odd parents wikia and it has been some time since I last saw that movie.

I never said that being the dictator of the universe meant busting a universe, what I meant is that the Muffing affected the universe by making Crocker the dictator, I never said that he could bust it up.

Fair Enough.

It didnt shift the art style, Timmy asked for the universe be a comic book, as in giving the characters super powers and all of that stuff, it was on that episode in which it was revealed that there is a character giving literal plot armor to all the versions of Crimson Chin and Nega-Chin somehow got out of Timmy world and went to the real life universe.

Fair enough once again.

Like I said, I need to rewatch the thing once again, since it had been some time since I last saw it.

And now that I recalled, I think that we could actually put at least Jorgen as 4-C due to scaling at other fairy warriors, since went into the void of space and waited there for the darkness, becoming to the humans of FoP verse the stars, to signalize that in case they fail, they would be able to warn with antescendence ( probably wrote this word wrong af).

Because it was stated that due to lack of battles and other shenanigans, fairies got from all muscular like Jorgen to fairies like Cosmo and Wanda, since even the females, like Tooth Fairy (She is supposedly the last female fairy warrior as well.), are all muscled up
AFW

Also to mention that Crocker sucked the magic of the fairies to destroy a universe on the crossover Nicktoons Unite, so there is that too

If Jorgen and those comparable to him can produce as a much light as a star, that should be calced. We should not count that crossover, it doesn't scale to the normal canon.

but this is about the fairy magic being possible to destroy a universe if used to do so, not about Crocker.

Is a feat for the power source.

@Ant, I was there when we were talking about making a page about Crossovers, and I checked there the moment I saw that page being made.

Nicktoons Unit games are canon crossovers, and as such in the page, it should be in a case by case analysis.

But I am not talking about Crocker, I am talking that the destroying universe thing is a feat to the Fairy Magic, not crocker or any character, I am talking that this is a feat to the Power source.

If all of the Nicktoons characters were mashed up regardless of power level, it seems like a case of massive rescaling to fit the story.

CursedGentleman said:
Nicktoons Unit games are canon crossovers, and as such in the page, it should be in a case by case analysis.
No. It's the same as Dissidia, but the characters are not upgraded since is a crossover. Also, you need to post the video about the stars being muscled Fairies, which i think they do only simulate light.

Also, we do not count games as part of a main cartoon continuity.

Antvasima said:
If all of the Nicktoons characters were mashed up regardless of power level, it seems like a case of massive rescaling to fit the story.
Yes, but this doesnt scale to the characters, since Crocker sucked the fairy energy to power up a universe busting machine, it doesnt really scale to any character, is just that is a feat to the power source.

And I didnt see your comment @Ant, oh well, better make another thread soon enough, I just need to update shaggy and Scooby page due to the calc that Darkanine made, until later, i guess

So: Fairies: 5-B. Crocker and other two powered fairies beings: At least 5-B. Fairly Magic Timmy and Jorgen: At least 5-B or higher depending on the ap required to simulate the light of star, and i need a video of them being able to do so. Infused Foop: 5-A or higher depending on the Jorgen calc.

What do you think of Dark649's suggestion Ryukama?

We still need of Destructinator, Darkness, the fairy council and Shirley.

Poof should scale to Foop.

Their range is still universal, no?

I agree with the changes. I believe 5-B base Timmy should be a thing but I will try to just bring that issue in the future.

Yes they do. There is the emergency wand that might give him a 5-A key though it's not part of his standard equipment.

Phoenix821 said:
Yes they do. There is the emergency wand that might give him a 5-A key though it's not part of his standard equipment.
Timmy himself turned into a fairy twice, one in the movie, another in the episode in which he substitued places with Cosmo and Wanda.

Wait a minute, wouldnt that make Dark Powers suit likely 5-B since it makes more sense as to why it was comparable to fairy magic?

@Phoenix ?

"When equipped with a magic wand, being turned into a fairy or when assisted with Cosmo, Wanda, and other magical beings Timmy gains access to the following powers" & "Occasionally carries a Magic Wand."

The emergency wand only gives him 10 wishes, the other numerous occasions where is has one don't have that limitation.

No he didn't know how to use it right, he kept granting wishes wrong, it took him all night just to turn into a goldfish and he forgot gills, he had to go to the academy to learn.

Wait a minute, wouldnt that make Dark Powers suit likely 5-B since it makes more sense as to why it was comparable to fairy magic?

What about this?

He also had access to things that grant wishes just as well as C&W, you can replace being turned into a fairy for an implication of those instances.

Looking at the scene again 6:50 Wanda says "Timmy has got to choose right now which powers he prefers" then Cosmo says "Yeah, do you want dark powers that'll last forever and give you the power to rule the universe and everything in it, ot totally lame fairy powers that are limited and will last 5 more years tops"

Dark Powers still can't planet bust on their own.

They're better than Fairy Powers since they are permanent and lack rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back