• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That last reason is why I believe it should be a key, even tho Da Rules are bullshi*t.

I mean, they always break it, so.... And like I said previously, Jorgen, Poof and Cosmo should have law manipulation since they can change the laws on Da rules, even though they never do due to PIS

In much more episodes they are bound by Da Rules. They're basically used just so the cast can't instantly end the story or to create hurdles. Also I can name several rules that have never, ever been broken. Either way, Dark Powers explicitly can't planet bust. I'm not fine with ignoring that just because the biggest idiot in the show made a statement that may or may not imply otherwise.

Okay then, I am doing another content revision about Scooby Doo verse, so I am gathering feats for that now.

Until later.

Ryukama, do you agree about this?.

Cosmo, Wanda and Anti-Cosmo: 5-B dura and 5-A via reality warping.

Dictator Crocker [Ap only], Jorgen and Fairly Magic Timmy: At least 5-B dura, 5-A via reality warping.

Infused Foop: At least 5-A.

Note: Since this calc assumes the replacing the light of the sun aka a star, i do not think the Buff Fairies feat to be higher than 5-B.

Phoenix821 said:
Would the Wands from Wishology make Timmy 4-B with them?
The only feat they made was creating a celestial smile that projected its light into The Darkness, said light transformed into a sun that defeated the darkness, while the feat should be maybe calced that is something that cannot scale normally to Timmy as he needed the help of other fairies to set up the true power of the celestial wave.

Well, it may not be much, but he destroyed little dipper all at once

Little dipper in FoP are the all the ancient warrior fairies at the same place.

Wait a second there phoenix because Matthew said that resetting timeline is indeed a low 2-C feat

And assalt said the same

So since Matthew and Assalt said that resetting the timeline is a low 2-C feat, it seems that we wont receive a giant downgrade as we thought.

So they will be 5-B physically and likely low 2-C via reality warp, right?

The Poof feat is weird it was never said it was reset, Cosmo said "Or that little Liza cut a magical huge one and the universe is back to normal" Also Anti Cosmo and HP were going to drain Poof's power and use it to destroy Earth and Fairy world and rule the universe. Wanda did say earlier "But how do we save the universe",' but we didn't see it affecting everything.

@Dark649

Please link to your new thread here, so we can close this one afterwards.

No need to as it was not important, since resetting a timeline is now Low 2-C then the only changes are giving the at least Planet level dura for Jorgen.

It was stated that the reason why baby fairies are implied to be stronger is because they have raw power but they dont know how to control.

Fairies need wands to control their power or else, they will be like Poof, thats why he could cause reality warp even without a wand.

So yeah, we can scale from that actually.

I still think they should have a 5-A key because it's more consistent. The feat could just be hyperbole considering how much greater it is then any other feat. It was also implied they couldn't restore everything without poof.

There is also the Nicktoons unite feat in which the fairy energy is used to make a bomb that would take out universe

WoG statement that fairies could create a universe if they wanted so.

And Shirley destroying Jimmy and Timmy universes and making a new one, I think that both universes were resetted as well since they were destroyed.

Unfortunately we cannot use Wog statement nor crossover only feats, so Phoenix is right.

But the Low 2-C feat might scale to Foop since is Poof counterpart unless he said that his power is not comparable to him.

But we did that crossover page just to check case by case analysis, didnt we?

And Foop is considered the opposite version of him, so he should scale.

Ok about Foop, for the Crossover:

Canon crossovers officially take place within both continuities, and as such recurrently happen within a shared universe or feature characters made by the same creators.

I think the Nicktoon united should be considered like Smash Bros, the event is not mentioned in any of the series and could be not-canon [as i do not recall being mentioned to be canon], Danny Phantom likely does not share the same universe with the others and Jimmy Newtron author is not the same as the other two.

The Shirley one i think is canon since the event affected both universes with the change from 2-D and 3-D and was mentioned/linked with the Jimmy Newtron series [The author likely was fine of it being canon]. The problem lies in Shirley feat as he never wanted to create a universe, but to fill a white universe that was present even before he started using said powers and in order to fill it and claim it as his own, so he created two massive black holes that ignores durability by sucking things and since its an over time feat, its only a range one.

It was stated in the wikia that he merged both universes as he destroyed both universes, but I dont know much about that, I need to rewatch the crossover once again.

There are other feats that I remember now.

Da Rules itself is Low 2-C

And the fairy council is supposedly that level, because they created Da rules.

And there arent enough feats because of Da Rules, because as stated previously, it was made to stop the wishes from destroying everything.

So without Da Rules, we would have more Low 2-C feats, but Da Rules, and the wands, which are regulators in their power.

Because of whatever reason, after learning how to use a wand, they are unable to use their reality warp powers without them.

In any case, this thread has turned very long and convoluted. It would probably be good if somebody restarts the discussion with a new thread, in which the first post summarises the issues that we need to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back