• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix821 said:
Here is what happen in wishology
He just teleported them and gave them determination to wish for the big wands in each planet.

Timmy wish was `I wish there were ice wands in each planet of the solar system` and poof just teleported each one of the fairies to each planet.

This is how I saw it.

Phoenix821 said:
Still Poof has shown to be mroe powerful than even full grown Fairies. Also the Poof reseting everything is odd, look here at 42:10

Okay, I remember watching this when I was younger, but watching that again makes me think, what the f@#! was Butch thinking with that.

I still think that is because he have more raw power that isn`t controlled and that his wand don`t work like standard wands, not to mention that he can ignore da rules, like Cosmo sometimes do

The whole scene was WTF moment, still it was implied they couldn't of restored everything without poof doing that.

Phoenix821 said:
The whole scene was WTF moment, still it was implied they couldn't of restored everything without poof doing that.
It could have been PSI, need to remember that the whole movies was about Foop, it would have been weird if other characters just redid back the whole thing.

Phoenix821 said:
It's still a feat that doesn't seem o be combat applicable.
Is still reality warp, but we could give a note about not possibly not being combat applicable.

I still think that if the characters needed, they could have been fighting, but then again, it IS a kids cartoon.

Well as long as it's noted that it's not combat aplicable then I'm fine with it, I still don't think anyone scales though.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
By that knowledge Jaspers wouldn't scale to his own Warp in AP ( Which he does... )
Jaspers? Sorry, but the only Jasper I know is from SU and I don`t think you are talking about her

Oh yeah, I forgot that he had a page here, so it should be applicable then?

Need to go sleep, midnight here and all that, will continue tomorrow

So what are the conclusions here regarding who should get what AP?

Maybe we should give the Supehero Key to Timmy and Octopus Croker [They should scale from a calced feat i saw done by Timmy's parents as Superheroes].

Cosmo and Wanda, The Fairies and the Anti-Ones, Pixies and Genie: Low 2-C.

Jimmy with Prep: Likely 2-C.

Jorgen, Dictator Crocker, Six Celestial Timmy, Shirley, Darkness and Destructinator: 2-C.

Foop and Poof, Santa Claus: At least 2-C, likely 2-B.

Fairy Council: 2-B.

Just "At least 2-C" is probably best for Foop, Poof, and Santa Claus. I am not sure whether or not multipliers work for bridging the gap between 2-C and 2-B.

Antivisma, why you changed the pictures used for the main characters?

It was Butch who draw those Anime Cosmo, Wanda and Timmy in This video with the help of Kuro the Artist

Because they looked like some sort of hardboiled action characters. It seemed thematically inappropriate.

It is probably best if Dark649 handles it. Also, we haven't firmly agreed on what to do yet.

Firstly, remember it was Cosmo & Wanda's powers that made Shirley cpaable of siad 2-C feat. I feel At least Low 2-C should be appropiate there.

Poof i 100% agree with. He's implied well beyond most other fairies , including Jorgen, considering his debut episode he was effortlessly warping Jorgen without zero issue the 2-B part can still be debated however.

Wasn't Turbo Thunder Timmy comparable to Destructinator ? I agree with Destructinator being 2-C considering he can harm the Darkness and after then had the powers of Jorgen, Wanda, and Cosmo .

Does the Fairy Council get their powers from the wands, or did they create the big wands ? If the former, they are weaker than Poof. Latter, it's likely they are superior.

And now that I think about it,Cosmo and Jorgen and likely poof should have Law manipulation because they can change Da rules due to them having Strangle bloodline

@Dark649

So, are you willing to perform the changes? The 2-B part should probably be avoided though.

Dark, just to know, should I give them,all the powers they had mentioned gaining before? (Like wishes that were told them and stuff like that? Because Mom had the power to reality warp in the way that every prediction she would have would be correct, death manipulation as in everytime that she would plant something it would die and then later same episode she would have life manipulation in everything she would do would gain life, to which she resurrected Timmy dead animals.)

Ant: Yes. Cursed: Prediction Ôëá Reality Warping, Death Manipulation and Undead Resurrection are ok since Timmy's Hamster was reborn as an undead rathen than normal. Timmy's Dad has Body Control since he was able to simulate a Dolphin language.

@Dark, Is that her predictions came true because the wish was for her predictions to be always correct, thats why I am asking you, what should we put her as then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back