• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We sort of are. However a good majority of this is making sure the staff lets us change the tiers so we can discuss other things , like scaling after the fairies are changed.

Also... Should we have a key for Timmy when he fought Crocker in Abra-Catastrophe, when he had two fairies. Due to Shirley , two fairies' powers likely equal straight up 2-C. Timmy stalemated him using the items of the Celestial Fairies, even straight up stating twice their magical strength is equal . We should also have another key named Wishology also when he has the power of the Celestial Wands .

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
We sort of are. However a good majority of this is making sure the staff lets us change the tiers so we can discuss other things , like scaling after the fairies are changed.

Also... Should we have a key for Timmy when he fought Crocker in Abra-Catastrophe, when he had two fairies. Due to Shirley , two fairies' powers likely equal straight up 2-C. Timmy stalemated him using the items of the Celestial Fairies, even straight up stating twice their magical strength is equal . We should also have another key named Wishology also when he has the power of the Celestial Wands .
Iirc,the only wand he used was the fire wand when he sang with KISS... This sounds something you would see in an anime or whatever

@2nd Existential Sure. He's already 2-C with any kind of fairy power, but he should have his most memorable and important keys.

@Efi I'm certain having Abracastatrophe and Wishology are memorable & important... Since both are important canon movies .

@Anine ... Ehh ... Drake Bell isn't considered canon to the tv series . It's heavily based on it... But not directly canon to it. Although ou can hypothesize the reference that Tootie is with Timmy during Channel Chasers may imply it's canonicity, but that's headcanon and speculation at best.

I thought it was considered apocryphal.

To be fair the show itself has retconned Channel Chasers a few times.

Well, if the proof is unreliable, we obviously cannot perform any upgrades.

Also Jorgen never created a bomb to desroy both universes, it was said here that the bomb had "shockwaves so powerful it would tear the very fabric of time and the Earth will revert to it's original state, allowing me to remake in my own glorious image".

Thank you for the information.

Okay. That can be hard to properly quantify. A high degree of 3-B perhaps?

Well we never saw how much it spread, he did say both universes would be destroyed but we don't know how long it would take.

Okay. Well, bridging the 5-D distance between universes might make it 2-C anyway.

Well, I do not know enough about FoP to make a proper judgement call.

No, that is just interdimensional teleportation.

Was it explicitly stated that Shirley was causing both universes to completely collapse?

Well he said here at 29:56 he would give Jimmy and Timmy "a front row seat to the destruction of both their universes". He also said it would take two days for both their universes to be destroyed. He was safe in an third realm so he was unafected.

Also about the realm, which he called Retrodimmsdaleaville, I believe it's a 2-D world because he said "This is just like the place where I was born". Shirley was originally a picture on a computer, that they printed out, and brought to life 13:23. They also just appear in the realm 27:32, so there's no proof he created it. Afterward then he starts bringing things from both worlds 28:25, and it causes giant holes to appear which starting growing and it's assumed that's what's going to destory both worlds.

Okay. Perhaps "Likely 2-C" then?

I don't know. Based on what?

For beng comparable to TImmy Turner who has several feats on that level. He did the iniverse destroying thing only after he ate Cosmo and Wanda's wands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back