• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. But isn't Timmy only 5-B with preparations/inventions?

No that's Jimmy Neutron who has that

And he also compares to Fairies who should have planet level Durabiltiy for surviving a planet busting bomb.

I will unlock the following profiles:

Wanda (The Fairly Oddparents)

Cosmo (The Fairly OddParents)

Tell me here when you are done.

They were already unlocked I just wanted to mention the changes here so it doesn't look like I changed them for no reason.

Also there might be more but I should see what others think first.

Phoenix821 said:
Well Cosmo and Wanda both have Wall Level durability when it should be Planet level for surviving a planet destroying bomb. 9:25
They survived the explosion without their durability restricted by a butterfly net, removing wall level (which is their current durability should it be restricted by a butterfly net) wouldn't be a good idea when you think about it.

Also, it doesn't appear that they were at Fairyworld the whole time and just teleported there after the explosion to face Jorgen (I'm only pointing that out there but not completely disagreeing on it) but since even the weakest fairy survived, I don't mind this feat going through since their unrestricted durability can powerscale to that.

I still think that the fairies should be 2-C, or low 2-C via scaling with Baby Poof feat, when he was unable to control his power.

Seed, yes. Also Timmy profile is missing the cloak he used against Dictator Croker.

Speaking of him:

- He has building level dura because he casually took a living stone sphinx falling on him, he used the animation ability. Has City Block level forcefield dura because the barrier took without any damage a seemingly mini-atomic explosion that i viewed as such, but might be likely higher. Has Subsonic flight speed because of how quickly he travelled through a portal to find and trap Timmy's parents.

@Dark I literally mentioned this previously in the thread. To quote myself:

" Also... Should we have a key for Timmy when he fought Crocker in Abra-Catastrophe, when he had two fairies. Due to Shirley , two fairies' powers likely equal straight up 2-C. Timmy stalemated him using the items of the Celestial Fairies, even straight up stating twice their magical strength is equal . "

Everything else you said Dark I agree with.

What do the rest of you think about upgrading Cosmo and Wanda to "At least Low 2-C"?

Okay. Returning to the current relevant topic then.

Yes two fairies together do seem to have 2-C power, but it doesn't seem combat applicable.

Also the items Timmy used to stalemate Crocker were his Fairy-versery gifts.

Phoenix821 said:
Yes two fairies together do seem to have 2-C power, but it doesn't seem combat applicable.
Is applicable to Shirley and Crocker tho, since both of them had sucked the power of two fairies in their respective movies and used said power to be the godly character on their own tier.

The destroying two universe feat isn't something they can just do, according to Shirley it would take two Days for both universe's to be destroyed.

I would like to remind you that he isn't really that smart and that could be PSI since he is stupid, I mean, look at how he was defeated, that was due to gullibleness and stupidity.

But you may be right, idk

Minor thing: According to Cosmo's profile the verse is called The Fairly OddParents, according to Wanda's is The Fairly Oddparents, and the real name apparently is The Fairly OddParents!, who would be willing to correct this?

I was referring to the name of the profiles, I didn't notice that the origin was also wrong.

Wanda has a low 2c feat.She granted a wish that changed the timeline,when Timmy wished he was never born.She should have causality manipulation because of this and Jorgen should be acausality for not being affected at all.He should also have BFR.He would banish Timmy in a hell like dimension and teleported Timmy C&W in the present when they went to the past to look for Crocker as a kid.

Jorgen has turned all the other Fairies including Poof in gummy,took their powers and teleported them into a candy machine.Should this be included in his justification?And a possible new key when he absorbed the powers of multiple magical enteties?

We need to start getting more efficient here, decide what changes that need to be made, and implement them. Should Wanda and Cosmo be Low 2-C or "At least Low 2-C"? Also what statistics are warranted for the other characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back