• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So I just finished watching the first 6 Seasons of Adventure Time in a week, all 199 of them and as such, I found a lot of things that could buff the series as a whole. Lets get started, shall we.

Stuff that will scale to basically everyone

Rock Wizard
During Season 2, Episode 8, a Rock Wizard creates a small Meteor Shower. One of the Meteors lands on "Abracadaniel", a recurring character in the show. He's complete fodder who can't even cast basic spells yet he survives the Meteor without any issue. Jake then one shots one of the Rock Wizards Meteors.

The feat was calculated at 200+ Tons of TNT (Multi-City Block level) here.

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/rock-wizards-meteor-drop-adventure-time.19955/

Later on, a very powerful Witch named Maja The Sky Witch comes along. She should be around as strong as the Rock Wizard since Rock Wizard doesn't appear to be a particularly high ranking Wizard. This is important because near the end of Sky Witch, she hurts her Familiar with basic spells.

I can't find a clip of it so here's the transcript.

Crabbit: Listen, Maja. I am not your familiar anymore. I wanna be a dancer.

Maja: That's cool. Then why don't you dance to this?! [zaps Crabbit with lightning]

Crabbit: AAAH!

Maja: Nice moves! [zaps] Now you're the weenus! [Crabbit leaves] Hey, don't go! [flies after him and continues zapping] Ahahahahaha! I'm cookin' up something big, Crabbit! This is my victory lap! Ahahahahaha!

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Sky_Witch/Transcript

This is after Marceline gets done beating up The Crabbit in a very one sided battle.

Marceline: You again. I'LL KILL YOU! Give me Ham—[Crabbit slams the door in her face.] Uh! [opens door and follows Crabbit back to the foyer, where they start fighting]

[Marceline kicks the Crabbit to the ceiling and it falls to the floor. It transforms into a muscular humanoid shape and resumes fighting.]

So the MCB stuff scales to Marceline, who scales to Finn and Jake as seen below.

Finn: [Screams; runs up to her and punches her in the face]

Marceline: Ow! That actually hurt, Finn.

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Evicted!/Transcript

And Finn basically scales to everyone, other than really weak characters.

Ice King
Surprisingly, Ice King has one of the best speed feeds in the series.

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/ice-kings-beard-adventure-time.19897/

Some solid Mach 2941 to Mach 7353 stuff. Both ends are MHS+. Currently we only scale this to Ice King, The Lich, Darren, Flame Princess and Billy, but in the episode The Cooler, Princess Bubblegum and the Flame Princess get into a fight, and Bubblegum manages to dodge attacks for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYFVd-gsBnI

Transcript:

Flame Princess: [shoots a fire ball at Princess Bubblegum] You are way out of line, Bubblegum! You have no control here! [turns into giant form and flies up] I do! [throws two fireballs at Princess Bubblegum]

Princess Bubblegum: [dodges her attacks] Aah! Shield, shield! [her fire proof suit activates a shield on her and Flame Princess' next attack gets reflected from her shield, leading it to destroy one of the nearby giants.]

Bubblegum doesn't do much fighting, but when she does, she's usually depicted as being around as strong, maybe weaker than Finn and Jake and thus this should scale to them as well.

Higher Tier Stuff

Orgalorg
Currently, Orgalorg doesn't have a profile, but a few characters scale off of him. Grob Gob Glob Grod is "At least 6-A, likely higher" for defeating him in the past. Anyway, Orgalorgs Continent feat seems more like a Multi-Continent feat. Off screen, he seems to raze a life-bearing planet while in a weakened state.

I can't find a clip of the video, and the Transcipt isn't available but its on Kiss. Feat starts around 9:00

http://***********.me/Cartoon/Adventure-Time-with-Finn-Jake-Season-06/Episode-40?id=57687

That said, Orgalorg might have far better feats.

According to the Encyclopaedia, Gunter (Orgalorgs disguise), is the most evil creature Hunson Abadeer has ever encountered.

Gunter. This is the fearsome name of Ice Kings Chief Penguin the most incredibly evil Creature I have ever encountered. Yes, O Lovers of Evil, I did try to suck out its soul, but soon found that I had met my match. Gunter's black Qualities are the most exquisitely formidable in the Galaxy ad include stealing change from blind blues harmonica players and a floating pink kitten. HE HATCHED A KITTEN!!!
~ Hunson Abadeer​
Hunson Abadeer is one of the strongest characters in the series. In fact, he considers The Lich to be his rival.

Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/d44kR

As for the canon of the book, it's written by the voice actor of Hunson Abadeer himself (Martin Olsen), with help by Pendleton Ward, the creator of the series. So I think using it as secondary canon is fine.

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/The_Adventure_Time_Encyclop%C3%A6dia

Main canon does support this, as Gunter was able to injure Hunson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dpN6MR0sOI

Back to Orgalorg.

Not only was he able to hurt someone who considers The Lich to be his rival, but he was called "The World Breaker" and said he could destroy worlds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDwMSRz3KDM

It was just time to come out again. Glob K'Oing himself, the arrival of the catalyst comet and a ship to carry me out of this ships gravity. These were just the doors The Universe opened up to me. Its all yours if you're willing to take it. Destroy Worlds, crush anyone blocking the door, feel their bones crumble and their goo spilling out. You can't stop me, I'm Orgalorg.
~ Orgalorg​
Thus, I believe Orgalorg and those who scale off of his attack potency should be be

Attack Potency: At least Multi-Continent level (Razed a Planets surface during the ending of Orgalorg), likely Planet level (Hunson Abadeer stated that Orgalorg was one of the few beings that matched him. Is called "The World Breaker" by those who fear him. Stated he could destroy worlds)

This also justifies The Lich and Billy's Planet level ratings.

This would scale to Orgalorg, Glob, Hunson Abadeer, Season 6+ Finn, probably GOLB and maybe others, I dunno.

Primordial Monsters

Stop. I have learned much from you. Thank you, my teachers. And now for your education. Before there was time, before there was anything, there was nothing. And before there was nothing, there were monsters.
~ The Lich​
Source

This implies that "The Primordial Monsters" (Orgalorg and The Lich) existed before their was Time and the Big Bang and could move through it just fine. Since this contradicts their onscreen feats it might not be usable, but maybe an added "Possibly Much Higher" on their AP and Speed stats could work? Something like this.

Attack Potency: At least Multi-Continent level (Razed a Planets surface during the ending of Orgalorg), likely Planet level (Hunson Abadeer stated that Orgalorg was one of the few beings that matched him. Is called "The World Breaker" by those who fear him. Stated he could destroy worlds), possibly far higher (Should be capable of fighting other Primordial Monsters, who existed before The Universe, Time and Nothing).

Citadel Guardians
Not much here, but one of the unnamed monster the Citadel Guardians defeated could cut a planet in less than a second. I plan on doing a formal calculation of this later, but a low end estimate would be Relativistic+ assuming the planet is as big as Earth.

I believe this feat was done in Escape from the Citadel.

Should scale to The Lich, Billy and it might scale to Orgalorg, Glob, Season 6+ Finn and Season 6+ Jake.

Finn and Jake

Keys
Right now, Finn only has three Keys. Base, Ice Ninja and Wizard. Ice Ninja isn't really relevant enough to have a Key imo lets remove that. Anyway, lets get into the actual Keys I believe Finn should have.

Season 1-2

Attack Potency
At least Building level (Made a giant Ogre groan in pain during The Enchiridion!), likely Multi-City Block level (Hurt Marceline with a single punch)

I mentioned the Marcline thing earlier, but here's a transcript of Finn fighting The Ogre.

Finn: Give me back my friend!

Ogre: But I killed him already!

Finn: [Crying] Fine. [Angry] I'll give you your dollar. [Yelling] Here's your dollaaaaaarrrrr!

[Finn glides back towards the ogre and does a flying kick into the his stomach]

Ogre: Oof!

[The ogre's stomach rumbles and oozes out his mouth]

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/The_Enchiridion!_(episode)/Transcript

Wizard Fin

Attack Potency
At least Multi-City Block level, possibly Town level (Moved a mountain that had a small village on it)

Clip

Season 4-6

Attack Potency
Mountain level (Defeated the "Evil Monster", a monster who overpowered Joshua, who could fight and eventually defeat Kee-oth, a demon so powerful that not even The Ice King's best efforts could defeat)

Basically, in the holo-tapes Joshua had Finn and Jake watch, he was overpowered by what appears to be a monster just called "The Evil Monster". Finn later kills and outright hurls this beast.

Joshua [On tape]: Hey, hey! Finn! Jake! You made it past the fruit witches! Hey, did they make you cry, Finn? Huh? Huh? [Laughs] I bet they did. Alright, now cover your ears, Sue! [Jake shakes his head "No."] Jake, I'm almost done with this dungeon. I just have one last monster to fit into this pit I dug. I got him tied up in this building. It's really hard trying to fit him into this pit. He's pretty evil. Ha. [The monster's fingers extend.] You're gonna have a crazy time trying to defeat— [The monster grabs him.] WAAAAAH!!

Finn and Jake [In unison]: DAD!

Clip

Post-Grass Sword Fusio

Attack Potency
At least Multi-Continent level, likely Planet level (Defeated Orgalorg, who claimed he could destroy worlds)

Most of this stuff would scale to Jake too. IIRC Jake said he was stronger than Finn, and is usually depicted as being stronger than him.

Other Stuff
That's mostly it, but theirs a few quotes in The Enchiridion that are pretty interesting. They imply that everyone in Adventure Time has some degree of Reality Warping, they just don't realize it or use it to the full effect.

Third Orb (Earth) does not exist," said the Sage. "Why?" asked the Student. "Because the Multiverse," said the Sage, "within which Third Orb exists, does not exist. The Multiverse is a Consensus Reality shared by the Minds of all Sentient Beings. If they were to Die, the Multiverse, as such, would suddenly blink out of existence, vanish, be no more." "Why?" asked the Student. "Because," said the Sage, "there would be no one to perceive it."

""Where did the Multiverse come from? Since logic dictates that asking this question must result in an infinite regression - Who/what created the Multiverse? And what created the Thing that created the Thing that created the Multiverse? Et cetera - this suggests that the mental engine of logical thinking is not designed to determine the Answer."

"If reality is Mental in nature, analogous to a Cosmic Mind, and if Wizardry is a function of the Imagination, then the Forces of Nature in the Multiverse are akin to the Currents of the Cosmic Imagination. Thus, the Origin of Wizardry is at the Core of Creation, and Wizards can create or destroy as they wish, tapping into the Power of the Cosmic Imagination."

Not sure if they can be used, but they're there.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to cover all my bases -- and I still have more stuff to post later. I apologize that stuff of the text is rather rushed, but I was on a time limit to post this. If need be, I'll attempt to flesh out the justification to anything.

Edit: Accidentally posted the text twice, should be fixed now.

Edit 2: Some typos and a quote was a bit off.

It looks good I agree with these upgrades but the Orgalorg thing seems odd for Finn, I'm not to sure on that part.

@Weekly. I completely forgot to mention that. Theirs a few quotes in The Enchiridion that implies the bomb was so powerful that it affected other Universes.

"Some Wizards believe that the Bombs of War unleashed powerful bursts of energy and altered the Fundamental Particles making up the planet, giving them a new quality of Elasticity."

"With this new Elasticity of Reality came the interpenetration of otherwise separate vibratory fields, also known as Alternate Worlds or Parallel Dimensions."

"It is possible, then, that heretofore-unknown principles of Science manifested, creating entirely new races, species, and interspecific hybrid creatures. Life became more flexible and elastic."

"Strange Scientific Laws also emerged, as the new flexibility of Matter and Energy interacted with Life Energy - also known as Consciousness."

So yeah, some pretty powerful stuff..

@Radical

Sorry for double posting, but I just now saw your post. What part on Finn seems weird? The Tier 8-7 stuff or the Tier 6-5 stuff?

Also Ever just informed me that Orgalorg has a profile that was made yesterday an is already scaled to 5-B. Still, I guess this stuff can help justify his rating even more so.

The Tier 6-5 stuff.

It feels kinda outlierish and can we assume his dura is the same as his AP?

Well, he did get a new weapon (Fused Grass Sword), which seemee to be way stronger than The Finn Sword. Even as early as Season 1-2, Finn dealt some minor damage to Hunson Abadeer and The Lich, so I'm not sure if its an outlier.

Also, everything but Wizard Finn would scale to his durability, since Wizard Finns feats were done through Magic and not psychical strength.

I've been wanting to get to this for quite a while.

Yeah, looks pretty solid all around as far as scaling, and I'm sure I could find more feats if people wanted it to be more consistent or whatever.

Also, this looks to me like it should be Small Planet, even if we were to assume it was all "just" fragmented.

@Perp. It was stated to affect the very "particles" of the Planet I believe, would that count as Atomization or no? If not, I always believed the crater looked to be in the Moon-Small Planet range myself.

@Aiden. Thanks!

I forgot to get into Lifting Strength in the OP, whoops. Well, Finn halted the flight of Martins spaceship despite it being pulled by gravity and throw a huge building sized monster. Would "At least Class K" seem appropriate?

Something I forgot to mention. Should Finn get a key for Ancient Psychic Tandem War Elephant (PTWE) and Farmworld Finn? Or should they just be other profiles entirely?

PTWE would be City level for being nearly as strong as Darren the Ancient Sleeper and Farmworld Finn would be Multi-Continent level since he was going to freeze the entire world in a giant block of ice.

I think season 5 Finn should be At least Mountain Level, likely higher, as Kee-oth doesn't had his blood when he "fought" Ice King and Abracadaniel

@Darkmon cns

Understandable. The most relevant episodes to this post is the "Orgalorg Arc" which consist of "Astral Plane", "Gold Stars", "Hoots", "Orgalorg", "Hot Diggity Doom" and "The Comet". Man, this series is long.

@842633

Good point, Ice King couldn't even scratch Kee-Oth while he was in a weakened state, so "At least Mountain level" sounds good to me.

@Darkanine

This should scale to Marceline, as she killed enemies who are all superior to Finn and Jake (See in her mini-series "Stakes" when Finn and Jake were scared of the vampires)

I have ACTUALLY been meaning to clean and update the profiles of the verse for quite a long time. Just got super lazy and busy from it now.

But at least one is able to continue on/or do this in my place of here either way, which is good.

And what about Charlie? (Jake's daughter) she was able to grow to a enormous size that was almost comparable to earth's

She also displayed Magic and some deegre of precognition and Mental Manipulation as well as Age Manipulation to herself, as she was able to dispatch part of Jake's subconscious and merge with her old self

@Cal

I can do them. I'm gonna finish a few calcs first though.

@842633

Thanks for the link. The KE on that can be pretty high.

I asked that in the chat awhile back, and people said its just durability negation. Since he did it with the Smart Glasses and everything he used was destroyed I didn't feel the need to add it. In hindsight, you think that would give him very low end Higher Dimensional Manipulation via prep?

By scaling from Fin, there is another important character to upgrade in stats and forms, which is the Earl of Lemongrab. He is missing his good side, his tyrant form and the white reborn form, born from the fusion of the remains of almost all the lemongrabs.

Back