• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, The Gumball Guardians should be upgraded to possibly 5-B, as one of them was able to hurt The Lich, while possessing Billy

I dunno about that, since Finn survived a point blank punch from Grey Bubblegum (who were on their level) in Mortal Recoil, it seems to be a bit of an outlier. 8-A, maybe even Low 7-C is where I see them capping at.

Small City seems fine.

@Dark649. I completely forgot about Lemongrab, I'll get to him after Flame Princess.

@Dark. Personally, I really wanna see who would win in a fight between Oorgalorg, Death, Hunson Abadeer, and The Lich.

Sorry for bumping, but I have a question. You think we could use the comics for feats? As maybe its own divider/key? I ask because apparently Finn, Marceline, Jake and Ice King all contribute to destroying a bag which adsorbed the Earth or something.

Oh and by the way @842633, calc'd that Charlie feat you asked about. Via sheer size she's 3,906 kilometers tall, which is only slightly smaller than Mars (Small Planet+ I think) and the KE (If to be accepted) is Planet level.

The real cal howard said:
@Dark. Personally, I really wanna see who would win in a fight between Oorgalorg, Death, Hunson Abadeer, and The Lich.
I may be wrong but isn't Death scared of Lich?

Yeah. He'd be the non factor, but I'd still like to see him in it. Don't know any other planetary threats except for Abe Lincoln and Grod who'd be in it.

Does Abe have any real feats though? I guess we scale him to Glob, though I was always under the impression that he was weaker than him.

Oh by the way, its not confirmed yet but Magic Man may very well be anywhere from 3-A to 2-B due to vague lore.

Well abe was immortal before he gave it up to death, and was like globs boss(being the leader of Mars and all) it's safe to assume that abe could very well be above the likes of magic man, if not he could scale to glob still. What kind of immortality would Abe have by any chance?

Maybe it was just my head canon, but I always assumed they had a similar dynamic as Finn and Bubblegum, where Glob protects Mars under the command of Abraham, but I can see them being at least in the same general league.

Which reminds me, as of Stakes Part 8, its pretty strongly implied that Bubblegum is on par with Finn if not straight up stronger which brings up the question. How should we scale Adventure Time characters past Season 6? I am a sword implied that the Finn Sword and the Grass Sword are on the same general level (With Grass Sword being a fair bit stronger stronger) and IIRC Finn took hits from the Finn Sword.

Since Marcy and even Bubblegum were able to injure foes in Stakes who could injure and overpower Finn, they might scale to the Orgalorg stuff.

Also this happens in the comics...

Grudgeman1706 said:
What kind of immortality would Abe have by any chance?
The kind where he had a deal with death itself. I don't remember what it was and I'm incapable of checking at the moment but there is a type of immortality achieved through outside intervention.

So I found out the comics are indeed cano. In issue #3, Finn, Marcy, Jake and Ice King all take hits from The Lich and are mostly fine. Since the hits were casual, and they still sustained injuries, maybe Small Planet or even Moon level durability could be in order. It might also give more legitimacy to Finn hurting Planet level beings as early as Season 1.

Screenshots

Also, in Stakes it shows a young Marcy fighting these uber powerful Vampires, who with no power ups since their original fights (since they were dead and all) were still able to dominate with S7 Finn, Jake and Marcy. So maybe even more proof? I'll need some serious feedback.

@Gemmy. It be effectively Type 4 Immortality unless I'm missing something.

I agree that it should probably be considered as a Plot-Induced Stupidity outlier.

I agree with Antvasima, also Darkanine, this my proposal of the stats of Earl of Lemongrab, if there are mayor mistakes, tell me.

Tier: At least 8-C, likely 8-A | 7-C, possibly 7-A | Unknow, possibly High 6-A to 5-B

Attack potency:
At least Building level, likely Multi-City Block level (Knocked out Season 1-2 Fin) | Town level, possibly Mountain level (Can damage Season 3-5 Finn, only Lemonhope was able to stop him) | Unknow, possibly Multi-Continent level to Planet level (Fusion of Lemongrab 1, 2 and a lot of other lemons, easily killed Matthew and should be on the same leagues of Season 6-7 Finn)

Durability: At least Building level, likely Multi-City Block level after revival (Took a lot of hits and etc.) | At least Mountain level (Only the harp of Lemonhope was able to kill him) | Unknow, possibly Multi-Continent level to Planet level (Possibly comparable to current Finn)

Speed: Subsonic (Comparable to Finn) with Supersonic attack speed (Sound Sword) | Subsonic (Slower than before via size) | Unknow, possibly Massively Hypersonic+ (Via scaling from Finn)

Lifting Strength: SuperHuman

Striking Strength: Class GJ
(Can hit Season 1-2 Finn) | Class PJ+ (Can hit Season 3-5 Finn) | Unknow, possibly Class NJ to Class XJ (Should be around as strong as Current Finn)

Stamina: High

Range: Extended Melee extended with his sword, Several meters via sound waves | Extended Melee range | Extended Melee extended with his sword, Several meters to possibly planetary via sound waves

Key: Lemongrab | Fat Lemongrab | Lemongrab 3

AidenBrooks999 said:
Sound Sword attacks at the speed of sound, aka 340.29 m/s (Transonic)
Then Finn and the others should be downgraded to Transonic.

Darkanine said:
Does Abe have any real feats though? I guess we scale him to Glob, though I was always under the impression that he was weaker than him.

Oh by the way, its not confirmed yet but Magic Man may very well be anywhere from 3-A to 2-B due to vague lore.
What? In which part of the series Magic Man displayed that much power?

There is another 2-B in Adventure time in GOLB (that monster Finn parkours off of when he dies), due to being more powerful than Prismo. That could be related to the reasoning behind tier 2 Magic Man.

At least Subsonic sounds good for now.

I'd be fine with labeling The Lich comic stuff outliers, I just wanted to throw it out there.

Still confused on how to scale characters past Season 7 however since most of the main cast have shown to be comparable to Finn.

Not sure where the FTL+ stuff comes from. I think it has to do with Martian Teleporters (which I calculated at around 30c awhile back) and so it probably shouldn't scale to their actual reaction speeds at all.

@LordXcano You should probably adjust their statistics according to the actual value of the calculation.

Also, What Bandit Princess made to be a Top-Tier? overpower Finn isn't a great feat, since he is only 5-B with the Grass Sword

Tier 6/5 Lemongrab? What? What are his feats for being Planet Level, i don't think killing Matthew is a great feat, and Remember, Finn is only Tier 6/5 with The Grass Sword

Antvasima said:
@LordXcano You should probably adjust their statistics according to the actual value of the calculation.
Given the feats God-King listed I'm not so sure. I'll do it for now though, but I think Dark should give us some more info as to whether or not MFTL is an outlier. IMO it's definitely an outlier for Finn, not so sure about the other top-tiers though.

Back