• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu and Gotenks' Vice Shout Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
It completely fits under Portal Creation. The RoSaT itself is accessed by what is essentially a portal in the first place, as shown in the manga after Piccolo destroys the entrance to it, so yes, Portal Creation it is.

I always interpreted using the tree and sharpening it's end to possibly be more effective for Guldo because he can throw the object with TK better than he can attack with Ki. That's like saying Trunks' sword should have broke on Frieza's skin-- even though Trunks was the one swinging the sword with enough force to cut through Frieza. This was shown to matter (the force of the object) when Trunks caught King Cold's sword swing. Frieza also used TK thinking that it would have hurt Goku-- probably because he can hurl things at Goku really hard which should hurt him. Just because Guldo used a Tree in an attempt to Skwer Gohan and Krillin instead of using his trash ki blasts, doesn't mean he can't use ki blasts.

That should put an end to that, and I think Portal Creation is valid.

Should one make another thread to talk about DBS resistance scaling too? Because I think Goku and Vegeta should both have the same resistances because they were both based on being simply too powerful to be haxed. Don't want to detail anymore, my bad.

So, is anybody willing to perform the changes?

Vegito, Goku, Vegeta, Every GoD, Angel, (I honestly can't see him screaming but Zeno), Dyspo, Hit, Gohan, Trio de Dangers, Ribrianne, Kakunsa, 17, Copy Vegeta, Trunks, Zamasu (all versions except possibly IZ), Frieza, Tagoma, Ginyu in Tagoma's body, Botamo, Frost, Kale, Caulifla, Cabbage, Jimeze, Hyssop, Obuni, Hop, Napapa, Rozie, Kefla, Maji Kayo, Borareta, Kefla, Barry Khan, Arale

I also think this would scale to the proper GT characters as well.

Can somebody write a list of the 'exact titles of the pages that need to be temporarily unlocked and have Portal Creation added, with an explanation to avoid confused visitors?

here's the chapters, you guys can fully review the feat, and see what's required for it. Read manga Dragon Ball Chapter 493: online in high quality, Read manga Dragon Ball Chapter 494: online in high quality. btw, just portal creation has been shown, there has been no other canon uses for it (note canon, so don't give me anime or kai used it).

also, somebody said to give it to all characters who are as strong or stronger than gotenks and super buu, do not do that, no other characters have displayed it, except GT goku, but he already has it on his profile.

Let's see here...I believe this would apply to this would apply to:

Z Warriors/Universe 7: Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super), Vegeta (DBS), Son Goha (Starting from Buu Saga), Piccolo (DBS), Future Trunks (DBS), Frieza (Starting from First Form DBS onward), Android 17 (DBS), Majin Buu (Super Buu), Tagoma, Captain Ginyu (in Tagoma's body)

Universe 2: Brianne de Chateau (Magical Girl Form), Su Roas (MGF), Sanka Ku (MGF), Jimeze

Universe 3: Maji Kayo, Borareta

Universe 6: Frost, Magetta, Cabba, Hit, Caulifla, Kale

Universe 9: Bergamo, Lavender, Basil, Hyssop, Hop

Universe 10: Future Zamasu, Goku Black, Obuni, Napapa

Universe 11: Toppo, Jire, Dyspo

Fusions: Gotenks (SSJ3), Vegito, Fusion Zamasu, Kefla

Gods of Destruction: Iwe, Helles, Mosco, Quitela, Arack, Champa, Beerus, Liquir, Sidra, Ramushi, Belmod, Geene

Angels: Grand Priest, Sour, Vados, Whis, Mojito, Cus, Marcarita

Omni-King: Zen'ō

I think that that's everyone whose canon. I didn't know if I should have included all the spinoffs like the movies and games.

Edit: I forgot Buu!

We are been talking about that the whole thread, it has been decided that this ability can be replicated with raw power, so anyone stronger than super buu or gotenks can replicate it.

Fankid said:
they've never shown it though, so it can't really be added
Actually, it can. Most of the thread agreed that the Vice Shout isn't anything special and just comes down to raw power. Anyone beyond Super Buu and SSJ3 Gotenks should be able to easily perform the feat.

but that's not known, i do agree they can do the vice shout, it's just that it might have something specific to it, i've mentioned the same kind of things to other admins, but they've said no due to this reason (btw, it was the exact same kind of thing).

Well, I would prefer if a staff member would handle the changes, but if not, I would appreciate if somebody wrote a list of the titles for the character pages that need to be unlocked in the following manner:

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super)

Vegeta

Jiren

Etcetera

Well first ya would need to figure out the note explaining why it is on the profile .

I offered because it is like 30 different profiles but if ya don't want me to i get ya man .

Well, it was not formatted well for my automatic script, but okay then:

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super)

Vegeta

Son Gohan

Piccolo

Future Trunks

Frieza

Android 17

Majin Buu

Tagoma

Captain Ginyu

Brianne de Chateau

Su Roas

Sanka Ku

Jimeze

Maji Kayo

Borareta

Frost

Magetta

Cabba

Hit

Caulifla

Kale

Bergamo

Lavender

Basil

Hyssop

Hop

Future Zamasu

Goku Black

Obuni

Napapa

Toppo

Jiren

Dyspo

Gotenks

Vegito

Fusion Zamasu

Kefla

Iwen

Helles

Mosco

Quitela

Arack

Champa

Beerus

Liquir

Sidra

Ramushi

Belmod

Geene

Grand Priest

Sour

Vados

Whis

Mojito

Cus

Marcarita

Zen'ō

However, I would prefer if a very experienced member, such as one of the staff, agrees to handle it before I unlock the profiles.

I could help out, I need to fix the Goku links anyway. I'd rather we have the perfect wording that will be used before any edits are made though.

Well ya gotta wait a bit then .

All fine though , after all gotta figure out the justification needed for each profile , we can figure that out in the mean time .

I agree with UMR, probably best to settle the profiles first. Are we giving all DBS characters separate profiles or is it just Goku?

I think "Portal Creation with raw power (created a portal across RoSaT and Earth)" for ssj3 Gotenks and Super Buu.

And "Portal Creation with raw power (can replicate ssj3 Gotenks/Super Buu due to being stronger)" for the rest should be fine imo.

The only DBZ characters it should apply to would be Ultimate Gohan and Vegito, and those DBS characters which are already mentioned above.

I do not think that separate DBS profiles for all of the characters seems necessary.

I just asked because curiosity.

I personally agree with Ant because many of those characters only have 1 key in DBS, so it's best not to create a new profile for just 1 key.

I have clarified my last post.

I would prefer if UMR handles it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back