• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu and Gotenks' Vice Shout Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is getting added, then I'll begrudgingly help with the description.

@UMR. It should probably be worded like other profiles who have the abilities of anyone in a category (i.e. Servants, Digimon, Pokémon, Sailor Senshi, etc. Mostly servants tho. So, like this:

"Portal Creation (Any character equal to or stronger than Buu Saga top tiers can perform the Vice Shout with sheer power)"

Also @UMR. Put a weakness to anyone who's not Super Buu or Gotenks that it's very unlikely that they'd ever perform this, as even Buu, the first user of this, did it accidentally out of anger for something trivial (not being able to eat [candy].

Not word-for-word obviously. This compromise is the only way I'll agree without complaint.

The real cal howard said:
This compromise is the only way I'll agree without complaint.
-puts a black sack over Cal's head and throws him in the back of an all black van-

I'll discuss this more tomorrow. :^)

I will unlock the pages later after this has been properly sorted out.

-puts a black sack over Cal's head and throws him in the back of an all black van-

I'll discuss this more tomorrow. :^)

Top kek. I'm ded (interesting chose of words, me. ovo). I'll do the same (discuss more tomorrow) as well.

The only times Vice Shout created a portal was inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber/Room of Space & Time, no? How do we know that it can create portals in other locations as well? Are we sure the HTC doesn't just have weaker "dimensional fabric" or isn't just a smaller dimension or the like?

Plus, supposedly, Super Buu has used Vice Shout defensively, in a fight against Vegito, & it didn't create a portal then, no?

Cal is right. Buu did it accidently and Gotenks just copied him. Maybe the other characters might not know about this, or maybe they might. We can't say for sure. The only characters who saw this are Goku and Piccolo.

And RoSaT doesn't have a weaker dimensional fabric, it's just a small dimension. Also that scene about Buuhan is anime only.

So it's only broken the fabric of a smaller dimension & we've never seen it to break the fabric of a larger dimension?

portal creation would mean that they can create portals at will from anywhere to anywhere. that is not the case here.

"limited space-time manipulation" mkaes the most sense here because it is written on the page of spatial manipulation that the user can "cause a loop in space" and i think that's what buu did.

the "limited" word automatically takes care of the absence of the rest of the abilities.

if not "limited space-time manipulation", then the next best thing would be "limited space-time destruction" although i think buu's feat does not fall under the destruction part.

so "limited space-time manipulation" makes the most sense, if not that then "limited space-time destruction" would be good, but "portal creation" makes the least sense because they can't create portals to go from one place to another.

They make portals. Buu and Gotenks made a bridge between the space time of the real world and the HBTC.

@UMR

Are you ready to make the edits now?

I am personally fine with that wording, although use possibly instead of possible.

"Possibly Portal Creation (Any character equal to or stronger than Buu Saga top tiers can perform the Vice Shout with sheer power)"

Tell me here when you are ready to implement the change.

I haven't read any of the responses, but Vice Shout is just sheer force coming from Buu and Gotenks so they can rip dimensions and realms. Buuhan vice shout was going to cause cataclysmic desruction by having all of the realities in Universe 7 tear and crash into each other to destroy it all. So it is technically a hax, but more so a power hax to cause a dimensional shift to collateral damage. Gotenks just copied super buu to get out of the ROSAT. Similar to black bolts scream to fix and cause a space time distortion.

I do not think that it seems necessary to add a casual statistic for Saitama.

However, I will temporarily unlock the Dragon Ball profile pages for you. Tell me here when you are done.

We have a casual and serious tab for Saitama, with matching stats but no key, and all the serious stats are unknown.

And alright.

There is no point to add a casual statistic for Saitama because it is impossible to determine a standard level of casualness.

Casual Saitama one-shots Vaccine Man. Casual Saitama doesn't kill Snekman.

In both instances Saitama unleashes an extremely casual punch but one of these is severely less casual than the other.

The Casual / Serious Tab is just to demonstrates the two visual and personality sides of the character (I was the one who first added a Serious Tab)

I need 15 million vacations and to be treated like a god on a cold island with servants feeding me grapes.

I have finally finished

My body hurts

The profiles can be locked.

I will lock the pages. Thank you for the help.

I have done so. Should we close this thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back