• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I always knew that the Low 2-C, immeasurable speeds & regen things were bullsh*t, I'm just here to see if it's going to be denied AD being a universe via 2 statements interpreting it as such. Just that.

But wasnt another dimension clearly stated a lot of times to be Extra-Dimensional?

Always AD is mentioned, the statement of it being Extra-Dimensional almost never (or just never) fails to appear, its super clear, if all those statements aren't enough, then i don't know what is capable to convince people here.

Also AD seems to be universe sized, at the very least an active galaxy sized place, but im sure its universd sized.

Honestly the only non-dubious evidence for any sort of upgrade is the evidence Efi provided for Magolor being 3-B to 3-A

Immeasurable speed has been denied before.

Low 2-C Magolor is quite dubious, keep in mind that he's only manipulating this reality to his will, not destroying or manipulating its space-time continuum, IF AD even has one.

Aaaaand Magolor hasn't actively even shown any demonstrations of High-Godly regen, we're just going into the assumption that he turned into light and came back fine in future games.

Well, but his defeat causes the supposed destruction, the weird thing is how keeps appearing in future games, also magolor's high godly regen, even though i would love It, it isn't true, at least It isn't enough, magolor vanishes, yeah, he just does that, and an inconsistent off-screen regen without solid statements doesnt make It, It would be needed to be confirmed he literally regenerated just from the nothing.

But i believe on AD being universe sized or even more, but AD is, itself, a mystery, a mysterious beyond space-time dimension, i also believe in immesurable por starcutter because he seems to be designed to travel through this weird place.

While never confirmed that it is universal sized, apparently there is evidence.

His death seemed to have destroyed AD within, not on the outside in a 4D aspect.

I agree with both Dragon and Azzy. Changing the rules everytime a character is gonna get downgraded or upgraded is ridiculous. The current rules are 100% fine as they are.

EMagoIorSouI said:
While never confirmed that it is universal sized, apparently there is evidence.
His death seemed to have destroyed AD within, not on the outside in a 4D aspect.
Yeah, maybe he destroyed all the 3D space while leaving the Extra-Dimensional space (4-D,5-D, whatever It is) unharmed, or Who knows what happened, AD is as i said, a weird place, a weird place with unclear things, we need comfirmation and extra information from HAL, i Hope we discover finally more about AD, by now, its almost impossible to have a solid discussion, against or in the side of what is being discussed.

EDIT: ah yes, AD is beyond space and time, maybe It doesnt even have time to begin with, It also has a lot of portals seemingly connecting a lot of universes or something.

You guys are just making us look bad, as usual. Please don't continue without evidence.

Eficiente said:
You guys are just making us look bad, as usual. Please don't continue without evidence.
Whose making who look bad?

Nah, I'll openly take the blame for that. I got carried away. Luckily, I stopped myself before I took it too far.

I was though. I stopped being neutral once I posted within the past day. Should've stayed neutral, becaus I truly way, but decided to let my bias trickle through.

Honestly, im starting to feel like we all need to try being more considerate of how other people view stats for a verse they're trying to upgrade/downgrade. Currently it looks like none of us can actually say whats on our minds for a verse, you know being honest, without being afraid of how other people will call you out, how they'll see you etc.

Don't get me wrong. Im not trying to say you should go out and try to downplay/highball a verse as much as yu want truthfully, but I do believe we need to very seriously start to respect other peoples views toward a verse's statistics. Whether it's toward people downgrading a verse or upgrading one.

It's best just to drop it, my guy. There's no point in going on... It's easier to admit that Low 2-C Magolor is never happening. Nothing proves it logically.

It's inevitable. People are judging others, whether they even know it or not, all the time they are perceiving information. That is just how the brain works, we make immediate judgements based on stimuli and prior information. It is like asking that anyone is 100% unbiased, it's just not feasible. Have a controversial opinion? Just own it, or be willing to change.

Kukui nobody is under any obligation to respect the content of an opinion itself. It is up to you to produce something persuasive that will attract people's respect for it. We'll respect the existence of a differing opinion, but that doesn't mean we'll immediately hold it in high esteem. I could use a bunch of bullshit reasoning to argue for 1-A Oryx, but it would be inane for me to demand that that position is one to be respected when it is build upon a foundation of falsehoods and shoddy reasoning.

Kepekley23 said:
Does this mean we should respect the idea that all of DC Comics is tier 11?
Mario is 1-A.

Prove me wrong.

He has zero feats that put him at those levels

If you mean respect in the sense that people accept that other people have different opinions and don't just close threads on sight, then sure. But implying that every idea should be considered as seriously as one another and held with the same degree of reverence is just not a good way of thinking. Also, you've gotta kinda expect people to get tired of going back and forth on repetitive topics for the same character. Hell, I've gotten pretty tired of it for a verse I started on the site and indirectly am responsible for these revisions in the first place, so yeah.

I'm indifferent to putting Magolor back in tier 3 and considering him an outlier again btw. Do not agree with the other stuff, and somebody should probably explain to Kirby how we use dimensionality as a system of measurement. Kirby, if you read this, visit the pages Dimensional Tiering, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, and dimension.

I feel less at fault now because I wasn't entirely clouded by bias, but by lack of truly understanding our rules (which is still bad). The right words were there, but the right context wasn't.

Eh the entire purpose of these threads is to come to an understanding on what does and does not meet the standards, so you should be fine.

Literally none of this is what I meant here Woki.

My point from before was that people here should be able to have honest opinions and thoughts about a verses stats without needing to feel their "credibility is shot" or "people will see them differently" in the process.

There's a very big difference between this and what your saying. We shouldnt have to take a persons reasoning seriously, but we should at least let people have their honest thoughts known without railroading them and making them feel like they did something wrong with their suggestions.

That's just kinda inevitable though. Just about the only thing you can do is to simply not care, and stop letting the opinions of others on something so meaningless bother you. It'd be nice if you could just be free of the effects of all past transgressions if only it could be like this irl, but that's just not how things work.

Well, to quote Scott Adams, nobody is unbiased, we are pattern-recognition machines, but much of the entire point of his wiki is that we should at least try our best to remain as rational and reasonable as we can manage when trying to evaluate where to place character statistics.

If we start to throw baseless feelings and opinions at each other, this community would quickly devolve.

The real cal howard said:
I feel less at fault now because I wasn't entirely clouded by bias, but by lack of truly understanding our rules (which is still bad). The right words were there, but the right context wasn't.
Don't worry, i was worse, i was both, im the one Who has to say sorry.

Didn't Azathoth reject this? What else is left to do here?

Antvasima said:
Didn't Azathoth reject this? What else is left to do here?
Does Azathoth have to approve everything?

Back