• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No problem. I try to keep this wiki somewhat organised.

I'd like genuine evidence to suggest AD is universe-sized, if anything.

Magolor having Mid/High-Godly regen and immeasurable speed is definitely not happening, considering neither of these things are remotely displayed.

I don't even actually know if AD was confirmed to have been completely destroyed at this point, considering the final cutscene fades to white shortly after the main characters escape, and AD then reappears in Kirby: Triple Deluxe/Kirby Fighters.

@Azzy. There's explicit evidence that Another Dimension is a realm beyond the space time continuum. If Magolor doesn't get the speed, certainly the Doomers do.

The real cal howard said:
@Azzy. There's explicit evidence that Another Dimension is a realm beyond the space time continuum. If Magolor doesn't get the speed, certainly the Doomers do.
Realm beyond the normal space-time continuum =/= everything from/in said realm being immeasurable, especially if nothing suggests they are. What are the Doomers' immeasurable speed feats/statements?

I'm not Digimon expert, but "devoid of time" is different from an area just being separate from the normal space-time continuum.

Things usually need actual immeasurable feats or statements to fall back on, or some reason besides "these things are from a realm that is separate from the space-time continuum".

In a lot of cases, context is key. 40k daemons come from a realm that "sometimes" doesn't even have the concept of time, but their projections into the material universe are clearly not immeasurable, nor does any random dude who fights daemons in the Eye of Terror qualify for immeasurable speed.

It's not like I'm suggesting for Kirby and co. to scale. I explicitly said that Immeasurable wouldn't, and would be for the residents of AD, such as the Doomers, Magolor, and Galacta Knight. Just like how Dragon doesn't suggest for Greyson to scale to the DA Digimon. And the "devoid of time" is Digimon's reasoning, not Another Dimension. AD is outright said to be an extradimensional road beyond the spacetime continuum.

Cal if it's a road outside of space-time, then it makes no sense for the space of the road itself to be a timeless void.

Doesn't help that being outside space-time doesn't mean that this world itself is timeless. It might be IN a timeless place but it doesn't make it timeless itself.

Antvasima said:
I think that Azathoth makes sense. Here is a reference page that might be useful: Timeless Voids Standards
I think what Azzy's saying means we have to change the definition again, meaning that it's less about the void itself and more about the characters, in that they have to show at least somewhat relatable instances outside of the void as well. Sera alluded to this earlier and I'm okay with this change as well.

There is no need to always come back to void standards. You just have to specify if the world doesn't have time, or if it's a structure outside of the universe' spacetime.

Being said to be both, extradimensional (which isn't enough by itself) and being said to be a realm beyond space and time multiple times.

And again, in case anyone thinks this is another attempt for me to try and fail to make the pink puff OP, Kirby doesn't scale.

I don't know about Bomberman, and its reasoning for 2-C is iffy to me.

Which is DragonBall's case? Tell me, I'm curious.

The fact that everyone agreed if someone wound up destroying (destroying, not shaking) the World of Void, it'd be a Low 2-C feat instead of a tier 3 feat.

Goku isn't Low 2-C via shaking the world of Void, because otherwise, he'd be High 3-A:

He's Low 2-C via being >>> Infinite Zamasu. We've been over this times and times again.

Besides, the Void page even says that the WoV isn't actually timeless.

I know that. Especially since before it was agreed to scale Goku to IZ, Goku was High 3-A for that.

It was still decided that destroying it would be a Low 2-C feat if it happened.

It was in an old DBS discussion thread where I said destroying it would be 2-A. Matt shut me down real quick and said it'd only be Low 2-C where everyone agreed with him.

So people want this Magolor guy to be upgraded to Low 2-C because...?

So many comments I lost track of what's going on.

"Destroying it would be Low 2-C" is what you just "proved", yet you claim that shaking it would be Low 2-C. There is a world of difference between those.

Forget it though (and not in the "I'm done with this sh*t" way). This isn't important enough for me to tarnish my reputation yet again and I'd rather be finishing making Noctowl's profile.

How would this tarnish your reputation?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'd like genuine evidence to suggest AD is universe-sized, if anything.
Is this not enough Azzy?; "An ancient war machine that somehow drifted into this universe from another dimension. What a dream battle!"-VS HR-D3 & "The most powerful warrior in the galaxy who somehow drifted into this universe from another dimension. What a dream battle!"-VS Galacta Knight • Kirby's Return to Dream Land

I thought that the narrator considering the universe as "another dimension" and AD as a universe twice was more than enough. Pointing out the galaxies also helps, I guess.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I don't even actually know if AD was confirmed to have been completely destroyed at this point, considering the final cutscene fades to white shortly after the main characters escape, and AD then reappears in Kirby: Triple Deluxe/Kirby Fighters.
For its appearance in Kirby: Triple Deluxe/Kirby Fighters, that doesn't really confirm that the place is still there, and we even saw Kirby & co. "fixing it" everytime they were there through dimensional rifts. For everything else, you are right, I will some day check if a manual can help with that.

Eficiente said:
DMB 1 said:
Basically, "the road" would be a connection between the Universe and Magolor's dimension.
The road is Magolor's dimension.
This. there is no indication that Another Dimension is seperate from Magolors Dimension

Copying this thing from the other thread just for the sake of context;

Kirby's Cosmology op3
Another Dimension being both a space tunnel & Magolor's home "universe"

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Do we really have to keep going back to Void feats over and over again each time a verse tries to get upgraded due to them?
No, we shouldn't. The timeless void feats page is fine as it is, and among other things clarifies that even the ones that are legitimate only grant infinite speed, not immeasurable.

Back