• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor Vs. Demigra

Demigra could one shot via hax like absorption or mind control or possession or bfr to another time or timeline, while soul manipulation could screw Demigra, so both can win, although I think Demigra has better combat speed so I'd think he wins, especially if he goes to another timeline or sends magolor to one, since Magolor can't touch him there while he can still attack him from it.

Combat speed isn't a thing. If you can move at a certain speed, you can react and fight at that speed. end of discussion.

Also, Magolor has better hax. Demigras ability to send Magolor to another time wouldn't do anything more than allow Demigra to escape.

Demigra wouldn't be able to absorb Magolor and he can't mind control/possess someone like Magolor who has power comparable to his.

That is not what the mods here stated, Ant himself stated that combat speed and travel speed are separate on this wiki, unless it can be proven specifically for that case that they have equal speed in both categories. But speed wise Demigra has better quantifiable speed to my knowledge, as they only have mftl+ speed through interdimensional travel scaling from another character, which I was told is not quantifiable when I brought up feats of a similar feat in the past.

As for hax, Magolor has not shown to be able to time travel, Demigra sends him to the big bang or end of time or even another timeline and he can't do anything, well Demigra can still use hax across timelines to fight him.

Also Magolor has not shown resistance to mind control or possession or being absorbed so there is no reason to think it won't work on him, that's like saying Demigra will be immune to soul manip since he is the same level of power, power alone does not give hax resistance.

So both can one shot imo, but I think Demigra's combat speed is quantifiably higher, and he has more hax to use ftw.

It doesn't change the fact that Magolor can

1) React to the speeds of combatants of that magnitude (reacted to Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, and Bandana Waddle Dee, all of whom in Return To Dreamland had vastly superior speed feats and fought "combatively" with the Lor Starcutter, which can travel through universes in a second while it takes Beerus and Whis 20 minutes to cross 1 universe)

2) Able to percieve that speed (Magolor did so with Kirby and Co., who are comparable to if not superior to the Lor Starcutter)

3) React to that Speed (Read 2)

If anything, Magolor's speed trounces Demigra's, since Demigra's inferior to Whis who only is 187.5 Billion C. The Lor Starcutter is at least in the quintillions.

Also, what interdimensional travel scaling? Magolor and the Lor Starcutter did this with ease while Whis traverses 5 galaxies in 187.5 Billion C. And Magolor's combat speed is no different from his combat speed, as he can keep up with people comparable to or superior to the Lor Starcutter.

Interdimensional travel or going from universe to universe was said by Ant to be unquantifiable when I brought up the Xenoverse feat where Whis and Beerus go outside the Universe from earth and from beerus temple to the TOki TOki dimension outside it via pure speed in the time it takes the player to be teleported to there, so the same would apply here, as they are both very similar feats. At best the feats would make them equal speed if we applied them to combat, if not Demigra's combat speed would be better.

So I still say Demigra since he has better quantifiable combat speed and a larger pool of hax.

I'm going to give it to Magolor solely due to reality warping hax. He's faster, as iirc, the Lor Starcutter was calced to be in the quadrillion c range just like Tyler said. About posession, Magolor is already possessed by the crown, so that's out. The thing that gave the Starcutter it's speed was the travel via portal. Also, the big bang doesn't exist in Dragon Ball as the Kais created everything iirc. Time dump is still a good option, and oth can BFR: one with time dump and another with space dump. Magolor with incredibly high diff. Like, 5.1/10 he wins.

Back