• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor (Kirby) vs. Sans (Undertale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magolor stomps He litterally blitzes and one shots faster than sans could even prosece a second Like Why even make this?

Sans could use KR to win but Magolor could probably just teleport use shields and reality warp. Hes also far less lazy and would kill him on spot if need be.

Dbfan and critic said:
Hes also far less lazy and would kill him on spot if need be.
Except Sans NEEDS to be bloodlusted in order to fight. When he's serious, he's practically a timeline guardian with an intellect that is vastly superior to the rest of the UT cast. He went all out in the Genocide route, and even threw out his most powerful move first (With the exception of his "Special Attack"), so no laziness-induced stupidity here.

That being said, I'm still siding with Magolor. His reality warping is just far too much for Sans to deal with, even with the KR damage; the dude can turn the fabric of the universe into a weapon.

I really don't see how Sans can keep up, let alone beat, with someone who can bend the fabric of a pararell universe to a whim. Or can keep up with the FTL to MFTL Kirby

Point goes to Magolor via sheer power and reality warping he's packing up on.

Why is "Sans vs someone who has never killed anybody before" a type of thread, now? People do realize that literally removes the ability he uses to fight enemies way out of his weight class, right?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Why is "Sans vs someone who has never killed anybody before" a type of thread, now? People do realize that literally removes the ability he uses to fight enemies way out of his weight class, right?
I would like to say there is no evidence suggesting KR can only affect evil people/people who have killed

Heck sans Threatens frisk even if they haven't killed anybody

Dbfan and critic said:
I would like to say there is no evidence suggesting KR can only affect evil people/people who have killed

Sans threatens Frisk because Sans is the vastly superior fighter, and in a non-genocide timeline, even the strongest Frisk gets during the regular (i.e. no OF or Asriel included) game isn't that high (at least not compared to Chara in the genocide route). I doubt KR affects everything equally, especially since the text in the battle explicitly implies the weight of your sins is literally what's killing you.

"*KARMA coursing through your veins."

"*Doomed to death by KARMA!"

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Dbfan and critic said:

Sans threatens Frisk because Sans is the vastly superior fighter, and in a non-genocide timeline, even the strongest Frisk gets during the regular (i.e. no OF or Asriel included) game isn't that high (at least not compared to Chara in the genocide route). I doubt KR affects everything equally, especially since the text in the battle explicitly implies the weight of your sins is literally what's killing you.
"*KARMA coursing through your veins."

"*Doomed to death by KARMA!"
I'm not saying that it Affects everything equally

I'm saying their's no evidence it only affects evil people

Dbfan and critic said:
I'm not saying that it Affects everything equally

I'm saying their's no evidence it only affects evil people
I'm not saying it only affects them. Just that it determines how much it's going to hurt someone.

Someone who has never killed anybody in their relatively short existence isn't really going to feel the hurt as much as someone who is actually genocidal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back