• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magolor could teleport himself and his attacks to continuously attack Saturn from her weak spots.

Saturn, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have anything to counter Magolor. Unless her shield can stop attacks from all angles and prevent portals, Magolor wins.

Even though Saturn would probably win if her speed is a lot higher than Magolors.

I might have gotten something wrong in my argument and if I did please point it out.

Let's just put this in my perspective...Magolor EX is a boss fight, and during his boss fight he's moving all over the place, quickly firing powerful attacks, e.t.c...

While Kirby would be able to move around quickly and strike as quickly as possible, Saturn doesn't seem to move much at all, none of the Senshi do. Furthermore, her attacks take a LONG time to charge, and using her full power should be an instant kamikaze.

She does have resistance to Reality Warping, I will note. But I don't think anything can escape Magolor's black hole in zero gravity, which does SERIOUS damage.

If she were to use something like Death Ribbon Revolution to render him powerless, Magolor could either teleport out of the way (Saturn can't change change it's direction), of block it with, say, a portal that teleported it behind her.

If she were to use something like Saturn Spirit to bring her other incarnation into the fray, Magolor could just use his black hole or beam attack to take 'em down fast.

Also, not to mention, he has the special shield he can activate when his health is at a fraction, and I doubt Saturn could break a single piece off of it without kamikazeing herself.

These comments are a bit alien to vs debates but it's ok, how good is Saturn's Anti-Magic?

She did drain an extra-dimensional entity's energy using Death Ribbon Revolution, but she doesn't appear to be able to aim or move the attack, and Magolor could teleport away or teleport the attack behind her, rendering her powerless.

Magolor starts with mind hax and I don't see a resistance to it in Saturn's profile, so I don't see this battle getting more complicated than Magolor winning via that.

Well, magolor is soon to be only 4-A, so i guess this can be closed as its likely to be a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back