• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
EmperorRorepme said:
It seems he does but he only resists on his greater god key. Seriously, if he does on his lesse god key then people need to fix this stuff up. Also I literally have no idea to what degree he resists it. I've already answered the 2-A scale part. I said he can use his speed to go through infinite universes and destroy the concepts in each.
No. Vecna resists concept hax in every key, the 2-A key just has it on a far greater scale.

Vecna's mindhax upscales a fair amount from baseline 2-A.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Do 5-B avatars of Shar and Odin have 2-A mindhax?
Baseline, but yes. Their 5-B/High 6-A keys have a Divine Rank of 0, which is still higher than a mortal.

In all fairness the High 6-A form isn't far below them, it's just baseline. It's just a bit of their minds in a mortal body.

but yeah. 2-A range mindhax.

Isn't Magnus able to percive the vast deepness of the warp aka at least 1-B space ?

Wouldn't that make his mind 1-B ?

I've already debunked the mind hax working up above if you'd bother to read the thread. Also where does it affect concepts.

Type 2 cannot affect Type 5. It's bound to the cause and affect system.

Overlord775 said:
Isn't Magnus able to percive the vast deepness of the warp aka at least 1-B space ?
No. He is able to however push his mind into the depths of the Warp using Enumerations. Which is pushing his mind into higher-dimensional space. That's how he perceives it. So this is yet again another way he avoids mind hax.

EmperorRorepme said:
I've already debunked the mind hax working up above if you'd bother to read the thread. Also where does it affect concepts.

Type 2 cannot affect Type 5. It's bound to the cause and affect system.
It's not bound to cause and effect.

I destroy something on a type 2 conceptual level = It can no longer exist, has never existed, and will never exist.

I'll leave the acausality argument to that particular thread. Go and post that there. Until it's applied it means nothing right now. Which is why I suggested waiting for it end first. Look how well that went.

Overlord775 said:
This would make all D&D mindhax 1-A for being able to survive in the Far Realms, a 1-A space.

Technically we don't. But it's easier to say "2-A" than "It is 4-D and can spread its influence across an infinite multiverse".

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
For tier 2 it does.
2-A mindhax > 2-B mindhax.
This, basically.

2-A just measures the infinity of your mindhax.

Universal - Infinite Minds

2-C/2-B - Infinity x ? Minds

2-A - Infinity^2 Minds

EmperorRorepme said:
So range scales to mind manipulation according to this wiki? I shuld upgrade Magnus' range then.
If you can actually manipulate the minds across that range.

For example. If Mal could just mindhax a singular person from across the multiverse, that's only inter-universal. But if she can control minds in every single universe in that multiverse, that's multiversal+.

Wdym? They're mindhaxed. Generally that won't happen, as gods tend to control their own followers and thus to use godly mindhax on them you'd have to beat the other guy's godly mindhax.

If you mindhax humans across an infinite number of universes that's still High 3-A mindhax not 4D. It requires controlling an abstract or 4D mind to qualify for a 4D mindhax for example Palkia

JackJoyce said:
If you mindhax humans across an infinite number of universes that's still High 3-A mindhax not 4D
And if you mindhax 4-D beings across the multiverse?

Coz like I said, they can mindhax demon lords below them.

c o n c e p t u a l m a n i p u l a t i o n t y p e 2

Still doesn't work. Just like in the Slannesh thread, Type 2 concepts have Type 4 Acausality not type 5.

Back