• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, you actually are. You are saying that Magnus can interact with the warp and thus he is acausal. What? That's affecting an Acausal area. Not actually being acausal.

I'm saying he's Acausal because he's able to interact and move around in a realm where the concept of causality doesn't apply at all. That is acausality if you're unbound by causality and don't follow it's rules.

The Warp is literally his place of origin too. His essence is conceptual possibility floating around within the warp. We've been over this with Azzy too literally everyone agreed.

He's Acausal for affecting an Acausal place. Which isn't what Acausality is. Also. Isn't... like 99% of Warhammer inside of the Warp? Like that's the premise of the Culexus people, is that while every single person throughout existence has a presence inside the Warp and their energies contribute to it, the Culexus doesn't, and it ***** up magic/psyker stuff/etc.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No most of Warhammer is outside it
Not what I mean. Not as in the setting. As in, most of the population of Warhammer has their presence in the Warp, building up the emotions there and such. That's how Psykers gain their power, if I remember correctly, but practically any person has a presence, Psykers just have more of one. The exception to this is a Culexus which causes people to go ******* nuts because they are a void of such things.

He's not acausal for merely affecting an acausal place for the last time. If you exist in a place where causality doesn't exist on a conceptual level yet you can act normally, you're acausal, not following cause and effect in the slighest, it literally doesn't exist which means if he wasn't acausal he wouldn't be able to do anything. Already been accepted an added on the profile. If you have an objection make a CRT.

And yes everyone has a "shadow" in the warp. They have a reflection made out of their feelings, thoughts, emotions, willpowers, health etc.

I think Magnus takes this, he seems to have the greater powers.

Type 5 negs all of Vecna's abilities as they're all bound by Cause and Effect, "Vecna casts, effect happens".

It's more so Vecna cannot do anything to Magnus while Magnus can keep slapping Vecna around.

Wait what

Disregarding the Type 5 stuff above, Magnus has no actual method to kill Vecna

Emperor's point currently relies on Immeasurable speed when Speed is equal, and Vecna resists the concept hax of deities below him. Udl knows this and the fact he didn't bring it up is a bit weird. Maybe busy.

Magnus literally has no methodology of killing Vecna.

Not really relevant considering matches at this point are never about AP but he upscales drastically from beings that can control 3-4 planes of existence (such as Graz'zt)- by drastically I mean he could literally destroy them with a thought, considering Graz'zt scales to sorta-strong Lesser Deities.

Which does literally nothing

I find the Acausality Type 5 to be questionable in its functionality here, but assuming that Vecna truly cannot affect Magnus, Magnus has no obvious method of actually killing Vecna.

Which makes this all moot, then. Since Vecna has that.

Oof.

Vecna thinks at him and Magnus is dead. Can anyone think of an actual way Magnus can win.

No, Type 2 cannot affect Type 5 Acausality.

This was already done on another thread and was disregarded.

Does Magnus have a way to kill Vecna.

If Udl is right, and I'll assume he is coz I try to stick away from these, not much.

Quick question that I've constantly asked, what can Magnus do?

Assuming Acausality Type 5 literally makes your concept untouchable, this still doesn't allow Magnus to actually overpower Vecna, it just leaves him in a state of being where he cannot be affected. Vecna still negs all of the abilities Magnus has to the point where Magnus can try forever to kill him and Vecna will simply return and say "hah".

So that's incon.

For now im gonna say Incon for Bambus reasoning but im gonna get Woki since I know hes knowledgeably on Magnus.

Actually, it is, It's Type 1 that are unbound by all things like that.

You see, something was proving to be a problem for me when I read Type 2.

And that's it.

You see in the Timaeus Plato talks about how Platonic concepts are Unbound by the accidentals like Time and Space.

How they are unchanging and indestructable.

Well, Type 2 actually takes away all of that, because to remove them being unbound by accidentals like Time and Space, that means that they are then bound by Time and Space, and are thus, bound by concepts like Cause and Effect, they are no longer unchanging and indestructable.

And anyway, they're described as "Unchanging" not "Immune to Cause and Effect"

Type 1 is 1-A Concept Manip, Udl. Type 2 is the same thing on a lesser scale. Type 2 is the same thing as Type 1 merely transcendental of their current dimensional level.

Overlord, literally already answered that boyo.

Yes but it is much more than that, it's one of the reasons why I hate the idea of the Type 2 Concept when it's based on a "False" Platonic concept.

Because it's just flat out not a Platonic concept, it holds none of it's features.

If you want to know why, you can read what I put before on why It goes against the nature of Platonic concepts and the Theory of Forms.

Back