• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Waiting for the Acausality thread tbh, ad nauseum does nothing.

Why people are still talking about mind hax working even disregarding acausality is beyond me. I've already debunked that with the nature of Magnus' existence and other methods.

1. Prove that it doesn't function on any level of cause and effect when they can be destroyed, created and negated etc.

2. If they have Type 4, they cannot affect a Type 5.

I erase you on a type 2 conceptual level -> You no longer exist, have never existed, and will never exist. Cause and effect get changed all at once.

It's not the same as punching them where the punch is the cause and the damage is the effect.

That's obviously a form of cause and effect, you just described a cause "I erase you on a type 2 conceptual level ->" and a effect "You no longer exist, have never existed, and will never exist."

Doesn't matter, if I erase you across all time and space, it doesn't mean I can then do it to a Type 5.

This is no different, it's literally the exact same thing.

> Me "Why does Type 2 give you Type 5 acausality"

"Because they're in a different causal system"/"Just are"

More ways Magnus could win which I didn't want to include to make it fair. Summon a higher power. Maybe a Changer Of Ways. Summon a mass of Changlings who are higher-dimensional. Summon literally any minor Tzeentch Daemon that literally swim around in the concept of fate, controlling it. Create a realm in The Warp and seal Vecna within it. Etc.

Nice ignoring what I just said. Yeah, all it says on his profile is he follows an irregular causality where cause comes before effect. Why wouldn't someone be able to manipulate something as simple as that. And he has no resistance. Just make the effect come after the cause or erase the effect.

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

Not in all cases. Like this one. If it was the case where they were running on a causality system that had added concepts of the verse or something like beings from Noisy Tenant then it's grant those benefits. But this isn't that much different from regular causality it's just backwards. So it wouldn't grant much resistence to causality manipulation especially including the manitude of manipulation Magnus has of the concept. Sure it's grant resistence to the other too though.

All of yah need to chill out. If acausality revisions decide Type 2 affects Type 5, so be it. If they decie otherwise, so be that, too. Gr8.

As for resisting. There are potentially infinite Low 2-Cs in the verse that form their own scaling chain through Demon Lords (most layers of the Abyss have a Demon Lord, there are infinite layers of the Abyss). Above them are the Low 2-C gods- crap tiers sorta like Lurue. Following those aforementioned crap tiers are the stronger Demon Lords- beings like Demogorgan, Graz'zt, Orcus, etc. At that point you're looking at the 2-Cs who already resist concept manip from every single being in the chain below them. Above them are the 2-C gods- creatures like Vecna, who even then is far from a "baseline" 2-C god.

I'm going to ask all of you to stop debating causality for now since this is literally the worst merry-go-round of a discussion ever. Like I said allow the thread to handle it. Udl, if you want people to respond to your points perhaps it'd be best to actually listen to their's.

Alright what I understand from the thread if Magnus can resist conceptual manipulation of Vecna it's an Inconclusive. Else he loses

As of right now neither has anything to affect the other to any consequence. Magnus cannot bypass Vecna's resistances and Type 5 Acausality negs Vecna. Depending on the outcome of the aforementioned Acausality thread, this becomes either an incon or a stomp in Vecna's favor.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
He can't kill Magnus because of 1-A immortality.
But Vecna can incap with 2-A conceptual mindhax.
Pretty certain the 1-A immortality was instantly debunked.

Back