• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Concept Hax kills Magnus? I've already demonstarted no Death Manipulation is going to work and he has reliant immortality on Tzeentch. Also to kill Tue Magnus he has to go to the Warp anyway.

EmperorRorepme said:
Concept Hax kills Magnus? I've already demonstarted no Death Manipulation is going to work and he has reliant immortality on Tzeentch. Also to kill Tue Magnus he has to go to the Warp anyway.
And I've gotten word from Wok that the immortality isn't reliable and I'm not talking about flat out Death hax lol.

Empowering means he gets stronger. Great, worthless in a hax fight.

"theoretically tzeentch could just return him on the spot with a newfound immunity to whatever killed him. he could also just not do that"

Basically it is if this chaotic god wants to. Not reliable. And I'm talking about concept hax. As I have been for ages.

Prove it.

EmperorRorepme said:
Did he gives you reasons why? What are you talking about then? And yes it does he gets more powerful, more resistence.
Is it powerful enough to make his mindhax resistance 2-A, and well above baseline too while we're at it?

Didn't think so.

He would do it though as I've demonstrated. He literally wanted to do that with Horus against The Emperor when he was erased but couldn't because the potency of the erasure. He prefers Magnus to Horus so obvioously he would do it instantly if he was going to do it for Horus.

Concept Hax like what? Destroying concept? Resistence and Resurrection.

Because as beings get more powerful in Warhammer in terms of Warp energy their resistance also goes up. Literally shown with Magnus' apotheosis to a Daemon Primarch and Daemons becoming more powerful and resistent when Ahriman forgot to use Enemarations to get his thoughts away from Daemons.

Scans of him bringing Magnus back instantly.

Vecna's hax > Magnus' resistance.

p r o o f. People always ask me and I provide. Show me the money that potency scales directly to resistance. I don't think it matters considering the breadth of Vecna's hax, but still.

Don't need to. If you'd read my evidence and what I said you would know he would.

I guess you're going to have to prove that too.

Uh no you just post a scaling chain which has no evidence behind it and I take it for granted. It's also not potency which increases it their power which means Conceptual Warp essence which is what they're made out of so if that increases all attributes increase obviously. I don't need evidence for something as basic as this.

Oh so that just means you didn't read my evidence correctly. Which explains why you keep disregarding my points.

It wasn't proven.

That statement seems way too vague honeslty. A Law of the world is that a Titan keeps time flowing with her memory?

Magnus is much more powerful then Vecna anyway. He creates universes with thoughts before he was a Daemon now a Daemon he's immeasurably stronger we just don't know to what extent [although we are discussing this now.Whilst Vecna controls multiple space-times.

No no. They don't uphold those laws. They are those laws. Like physically. Or... whatever physical aspects you could attribute to a thing like that, at least.

Waow being stronger in a hax match 11/10.

I'm going to be honest, I'm not debating on this thread or anything so please don't @ me

I honestly think @EmperorRorepme is making the most sense, he's putting more things into perspective and to me, his arguments are more sound and he usually addresses everything, while the opposition somewhat ignores some points and evidence/reasonings

I mean

He posted quotes a hundred or two posts back but those have been discussed for ages

Back