• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magichammer 40k (prolly part 1)

Nicol bellic

Vs

Drach'Nye aka Homura's big bro

Multi solar key for Drach is being used

Speed Equalized

Both Bloodlusted

Story:

Drach is mad that Nicol was able to beat his sister (fodder lol) so he went to hunt her down (how good was this plot?)
300px-Nicol Bolas, God-Pharaoh(1)
Pic Related

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Wait since when? who?
There's a monster who exists in a dimension above time, and the Morphin Masters and presumably Lord Drakkon exist on an even higher plane.

Drach has no way to permanently deal with Bolas, and Bolas should be able to seal. Seems stompish.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Wait since when? who?
Also, the morphing grid exists above the multiverse, is unaffected by its destruction, and the beings (The Emmisaries Three) who are one with it consider Zordon's understanding of timelines "too linear" The Morphing Masters likely transcend the Emmisaries Three as well

I need to get back to reading Shattered Grid. The constant death and destruction caused me to put it down after the last few issues. Thefeats are to good to ignore...

Wokistan said:
Drach has no way to permanently deal with Bolas, and Bolas should be able to seal. Seems stompish.
He definitely does. Bolas' regen and immortality were nerfed to hell and back after the Mending. I have no idea why his profile doesn't reflect this, or the difference between scale of Oldwalker Bolas and Neowalker Bolas (which I should really fix, some time).

On top of this, I'm pretty sure Bolas has had yet another power/character change in some of the recent sets, but I haven't had time to read that lore and adjust things/add another key accordingly.

Mindhaxing drach doesn't seem like something he can do, considering that drach is basically the very embodiment of all human murder that will ever happen and ever has happened and as such is more akin to a concept than anything else.

Wokistan said:
Mindhaxing drach doesn't seem like something he can do, considering that drach is basically the very embodiment of all human murder that will ever happen and ever has happened and as such is more akin to a concept than anything else.
Can he resist mindhax as strong as Bolas though? Bolas, in his weakened Post-Mending form mind crushed someone who resisted mindhax from a High 2-A.

That's not really the same thing as mindhaxxing something as abstract as drach, which 4-A bolas had never done. He can seal, though.

Wokistan said:
That's not really the same thing as mindhaxxing something as abstract as drach, which 4-A bolas had never done. He can seal, though.
I don't see any mindhax resistance on Drach's profile. If he resists the Emperor's mindhax, I suggest making a CRT.

I'm thinking more due to the nature of what it is that wouldn't go so well. Mindhax is a resistance I wouldn't ascribe to it from emps, since I don't think he would want to try that on a daemon that can actually hurt him and represents all that he seeks to prevent and what may very well be the downfall of his empire.

Drach'nyen probably doesn't even have a conventional mind to use hax on. It's the abstract embodiment of humanity's self-destructive nature and murder, which doesn't experience any conventional form of time and exists as a purely metaphysical, conceptual entity.

Its own mental powers are also apparently so great that it could put a strain on Abaddon's psyche even while imprisoned, despite the fact that he shrugged off the many whispers of the Chaos Gods.

Hmmm it seems the only thing bolas can do is seal and from the sounds of it drach has ways to kill bolas so this MIGHT be incon.

Back