• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait so Bolas is comparable to the Emperor in terms of EE? I mean, Emp's is so good that 4 High 1-B beings cannot bring you back.

Also, the last time they had a match, everyone was pretty sure that the Emperor could erase Bolas but Bolas could BFR the Emperor. That was why they ruled it inconclusive.

Not really disagreeing but now I'm just plain curious.

I believe so, although I'd have to double check the sources. That said, either way, Bolas/Emporer can one-shot/BFR the other, so I hold my point that it's not down to that.

While Bolas's EE is still amazing, what with far weaker characters being capable of negging mid godly and bolas being slightly superior to someonr who could EE high 2-A, it's not tier 1 like emps. It's probably enough to get rid of his physical form and get his mind stuck in the warp, but idk. Even with his resist, very strong powernull, and Regen, I don't think he'll survive emps EE, or at least he'll take far too long to Regen and it's loss by incap. Emps definitely has the better precog unless I'm forgetting something about bolas, what with him being way superior to ahriman and eldrad, but Bolas's precog is no slouch either way, and still tells him about what emperor can do in time for him to open with his bfr. Basically, while emps has better precog, both of their precogs are good enough that that advantage doesn't matter as much due to it being a battle of one shotting. Right now I'm sticking with inconvenience.

Is Bolas's erasure enough to have the emperor get stuck in the warp? It's definitely not tier 1 like Emps, and the original Bolas victory method was BFR IIRC, but that could still be of note if it is.

Probably not, honestly. His best method of BFR would be to another reality, which the Emperor could return from, but it would be a matter of if he'd want to go through the Warp to get back (he'd probably take that path, all things considered).

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Probably not, honestly. His best method of BFR would be to another reality,
Wasn't he able to lock out his return or something?

Bolas still has BFR and methods to nope BFR though

In fact this entire fight has never once brought up Mindhax I believe

Where did that get debunked exactly?

Also High 2A mindhax was literally never a fator to begin with due to Emperor resisting higher, so that's completely irrelevant to begin with

Bolas can lock his warp travel I believe

Bolas got a whole bunch of new stuff in Core set 2019, and his profile's gonna get a pretty big rework at some point. This match probably isn't gonna go anywhere for now.

Back