• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi revisions

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So I looked at Ugo's justification for his 2-B rating and noticed that he is only 2-B for being "Enormously beyond Il Ilah", who is 2-C. But based upon Il Ilah's rating, he only governs several universes. So being enormously above Il Ilah should not warrent an "At least 2-B" rating. This also effects Sinbad who is "At least 2-B" from scaling to Ugo.

Is there any other justifications for these stats?

We do need better justifications for this indeed, i can't remember much at the moment about ugo's power, so someone else will have to provide justification, at the moment i don't remember anything about ugo creating a 1001 universes.

We had a thread for this a while ago, will search for it.

So this is the thread in question, basically what i can gather is there are a lot of universes and ugo is entirely above the hierachy of gods like il ilah which control those universes, but i only counted like a dozen or 2 universes there, not a 1001, think ugo should probably just be 2-C.

Isnt sinbad possibly 2-B? He should be upgraded to Just At Least 2-B, Possibly higher.

As for the rest of this post, I agree I saw a manga scanlation that said the Aladdin used the words infinite or boundless to describe the multiverse, but I am not sure if that qualifies for 2-A on this wiki.

Sinbad is already at least 2-B, possibly higher, we are seeking justification for their stats here, only thing i have found puts them at 2-C not 2-B.

Uh wait, he got upgraded. Didnt see that part lol

Well we dont know the size of the magi multiverse, but Ugo said himself he was the highest authority of magoi or something like that in the multiverse I think we just assumed that the world multiverse = 2-B

I havent read the old chapters in a while though tbh

I am fine with a downgrade. I checked the previous chapters and nothing suggests a 2-B rating. In aladdins words, he says alot of worlds. 2-C downgrades. But since we are on the topic, we should consider speed for the verse since we have alot of characters at unknown last I checked

IMG 0405

Haven't we already tried to discuss the speed multiple times now? Last i remember discussions about upgrading them to light speed due to magic behaving like it's natural element, was halted cause the op was banned or something.

Doesn't Ugo govern infinite worlds or something, though? I remember seeing people use 2-A descriptions to say Magi is 1-A, but 2-A seems possible.

I don't remember any 2-A feats for ugo, the 2-A stuff as far as i remember is for gods above ugo, as the magi verse has an infinite hierarchy of gods or something like that

Celestial Pegasus said:
Haven't we already tried to discuss the speed multiple times now? Last i remember discussions about upgrading them to light speed due to magic behaving like it's natural element, was halted cause the op was banned or something.
It should still probably apply

Light speed reaction time and combat speed is a possibility

@Matthew

Yeah, I thought do too But it was described as both endless and alot at two seperate points One is quantitative and the other isnt. I wouldnt mind 2-A god tiers if we had an accurate translation of what Ugo or Aladdin meant when describing the multiverse.

Well, I think that there was a scan in which Ugo was shown to be enormously larger than Il Ilah, while Il Ilah was creating a universe, similarly to how we rate the New Gods, Darkseid and Orion for being far larger than individual universes.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Ant

If I reccal, Ugo kept Il Lah and his universe inside a small aquarium in his world.
You are right, it probably shows the difference in scale between Ugo and other 'lesser' gods.

I am fine with if we discuss some Magi speed ratings as well in any case, but am uncertain if this place is the best way to do so, or if there should be an individual thread instead.

Antvasima said:
I am fine with if we discuss some Magi speed ratings as well in any case, but am uncertain if this place is the best way to do so, or if there should be an individual thread instead.
Maybe we can rename this thread to just Magi Revisions in general?

We are talking about downgrades or upgrades atm, so I think it is fine personally.

But if you still not fine with it, I can make a super bare bones speed revision page. The only thing I want to bring up is OBD has them at MHS+ combat speed. I know we dont like referencing them here but their reasoning was lightning/light users in top tiers if I recall. Probably better then what we have currently since most in magi have unknown or fte as their speeds.

OBD tends to downplay the Magi God-Tiers, because there was a thread made about Gemini Saga vs Ugo, and the OBD people are ridiculously biased towards Saga and they ignored all the Magi feats which are above Universal.

Anyway, this isn't about them.

Ugo did indeed keep david in an aquarium while he was creating a universe, would that make him 2-B though, he is clearly larger than david which shows a difference in power, but even if we attribute his size with his power and compare it with david's, how would this make him 1000 times stronger than david?

Alright so we should really look at the chapters for this, here is the relevant chapter about ugo. Seems ugo is indeed 2-B, he says an endless hierarchy of worlds exists and he swapped the order of the gods in those worlds. Ugo also says he is the god of all those worlds. It's on page 10 and 11 of chapter 324.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Alright so we should really look at the chapters for this, here is the relevant chapter about ugo. Seems ugo is indeed 2-B, he says an endless hierarchy of worlds exists and he swapped the order of the gods in those worlds. Ugo also says he is the god of all those worlds. It's on page 10 and 11 of chapter 324.
So 2-B is here to stay?

I am not an english major, but wouldnt endless = infinity? Therefore 2-A?

I am fine with 2-A ugo and sinbad.

Why does ACF have ugo at high 2-A? What is their reasoning if you dont mind me asking? @Matthew

Well, it is later clarified that there is an endless hierarchy of gods, each in a higher dimension than the last, but Ugo stated that (so far) he is only one level higher than the regular universe.

Anyway, I was not aware that the ACF had a High 2-A rating.

Also, I changed the name of the thread, so we can discuss the speed revisions as well.

Antvasima said:
Well, it is later clarified that there is an endless hierarchy of gods, each in a higher dimension than the last, but Ugo stated that (so far) he is only one level higher than the regular universe.
Since the sacred palace exists outside of time and space, I can see ACF reasoning for a High 2-A Ugo.

That said, recent magi chapters have made me scratch my head with scientific inconsistencies.

2-A Ugo seems more reasonable to me.

Again, I am not sure that the ACF even has a High 2-A rating. The last time I checked their system means a 2-A rating for any character that can destroy 100 or more universes at once, and after that I think there is simply 1-C.

It may have changed though.

I think the 2-A ratings for Sinbad and Ugo are reasonable.

I also think it should have possibly higher as well.

I dont think we know enough about the grand palace to write High 2-A. But it is higher dimensional and exists outside of time and space.

Sinbad and Ugo: 2-A, Possibly Higher

I am also fine with just a 2-A rating and chalking this up to PIS.

Well, higher dimensions have turned into a major plot point recently, so I doubt that it is Plot-Induced Stupidity.

Antvasima said:
Well, higher dimensions have turned into a major plot point recently, so I doubt that it is Plot-Induced Stupidity.
True, I cant say no to that But I also dont know what higher dimension ugo resides in. It could be the fifth or the infinite

I also saw threads earlier in the past of High 1-B or 1-A revisions but that is high balling it. Low balling it even would be High 2-A,

Which I guess is reasonable, but then again that could be bias.

I want to hear more thoughts before I say concretely yes they are High 2-A But that said They are at least 2-A, higher by Idk what amount.

Ugo was stated to reside in a dimension a single step above regular reality, with a massive amount of dimensions above him (I do not remember if words such as "countless" or "infinite" were used).

Back