• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi revisions

Well, it depends, if one step above regular reality means 5-Dimensional, then High 2-A seems more appropriate.

Considering that he had a Low 2-C Universe-creator god inside an aquarium in his reality, I think that High 2-A makes sense too.

And if I remember, he also had a literal book depicting Aladdin's adventures, implying that he was fiction from his perspective.

Okay. I suppose that High 2-A for Ugo, Sinbad, and David seems appropriate then.

@Matt He also stated that sinbad couldn't beat him as he was just a protagonist in a story he wrote, also said the same thing to elder david that he knew about his plan to use sinbad to get to the sacred palace, as a character within a story can't exceed the one writing the story, so yea High 2-A is appropriate i think.

So to sum up this thread High 2-A: David, Sinbad, Ugo 2-C: Il Illah and Solomon?

Just making sure I am keeping up with this and that this seems reasonable to you all.

Solomon was referred to likely currently reside in a higher level of reality than Ugo and Sinbad, so his statistics should be Unknown. Low 2-C seems appropriate for Il Ilah however.

Here is the relevant post in question:

-BANLK- said:
I am not sure why nobody bothers to calc their speed feats....Anyway let me get this started.

Magic in magiverse is natural and it even behaves like natural elements. Lets get this clear.

1) Arba punching lightning, then creating an after image of herself punching lightning while dodging more lightning. this scales off to more characters like Aladdin who reacted to Arba's sneak attack and Morgiana who is MUCH faster than Arba.

2) Morgiana straight up dodging lightning pre timeskip. There is even a character statement saying Fanalis kicks are like lightning.

3) Aladdin reacting to lightning.

4) Judar reacting to lightning.

5) Also Alibaba's Reaction speed.

Now for that infamous light speed feat.

6) Attacks called "Black light sphere". he then refers to his attacks as "light rays". his "Light insect form" and "Black light jewel". the attack is weakened by fog, a property of light. his strongest attack "Incendiary light cannon". it is then reflected by a mirror, another property of light. Yamuraiha refering to the attacks as "Light element attacks".

Almost every relevant character would be lightning timer or higher.

So, to start with, is anybody willing to change the Sinbad, Ugo, and David profiles to High 2-A, the Il Ilah profile to Low 2-C, and the Solomon profile to Unknown statistics?

@DarkLK

... Why and how was it debunked ? And may i ask why you believe it is High 1-B ? Until it is blatantly obvious, i won't say anything concerning which side i fall under

there was a quote in the manga about endless layers that seemed really similar to dimensional levels. but according to kinkiestsins, it was debunked. idk why or how

To simplify it. We know Ugo is higher dimensional, the sacred palace existing out of time and space proves that.

But we dont know if he resides in the 5th or the infinite dimension. There is a High 1-B structure per se, but the characters are not this level.

That at best would just be a wank and at worse be inconsistent. It is more logical for Ugo to be the next dimension up, which is the fifth dimension.

At least how I simplified it as.

Antvasima said:
So, to start with, is anybody willing to change the Sinbad, Ugo, and David profiles to High 2-A, the Il Ilah profile to Low 2-C, and the Solomon profile to Unknown statistics?
I would appreciate if we could focus on appropriately adjusting the profiles. Thank you.

Something about endless layers but that could be semantics more then anything After all, a fifth dimensional being is infinitely superior compared to a being from the third or fourth dimension.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Beyond21 wrote: is the magi verse infinite dimensional?

Your [ DarkLK's ] Response was : Most likely.

I was asking why you believe it to be so .

You are substituting concepts. Infinite-dimensional verse does not negate the fact that the famous characters are at the bottom of the hierarchy. They are high 2-A at best.

@KinkiestSins Ugo explicitly stated that he is only one dimensional level above regular reality. Solomon seems to have advanced an unknown degree beyond that however.

KinkiestSins said:
That at best would just be a wank and at worse be inconsistent. It is more logical for Ugo to be the next dimension up, which is the fifth dimension.

I do not see any problems and inconsistency. It clearly stated that Ugo is just at the bottom of the hierarchy.

So what's the deal? Magi's verse is Infinite Dimensional but so far no character is Infinite Dimensional?

So, is any staff member willing to adjust the Ugo, Sinbad, and Solomon pages?

Ryukama said:
So what's the deal? Magi's verse is Infinite Dimensional but so far no character is Infinite Dimensional?
No known character is infinite-dimensional. Famous characters only surpassed the weakest God in an infinite hierarchy.

Alright then. Thanks for the clarification.

Antvasima said:
@KinkiestSins Ugo explicitly stated that he is only one dimensional level above regular reality. Solomon seems to have advanced an unknown degree beyond that however.
can you give me the scan where it ugo says this? thanks.

Beyond21 said:
can you give me the scan where it ugo says this? thanks.
As DarkLK provided earlier, here is a scan of Ugo stating that he is just one level above regular reality:

http://3.p.mpcdn.net/31452/1075459/4.jpg

There was also a page that showed Solomon among other gods of a higher dimensional order than Ugo and Sinbad, but I do not have it available right now.

Maybe higher. We do not know much about him yet. I think that Unknown statistics is the best approach.

Back