• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mage Vs The Administrator - Battle for 2nd Strongest 10-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mage have like, 1-A+ passive powernull and EE or smth? I don't recall anything on The Administrator having that kind of potency.

Don't mage have like, 1-A+ passive powernull and EE or smth? I don't recall anything on The Administrator having that kind of potency.
I have no idea, i don't know either of these verses.

Only thing i know is they're both from broken verses and both were 10-A.

Ah, another Mage versus random character from a bumfuck crazy verse thread, been a while since we had one of those.
But, yea, Mage just stomps.

The main problem
the acausality doesn't work that way to my knowledge
Doesn't type 3 or 4 do that.

Anyway there is another problem the administrator has an immortality relying on the seed which can't die unless the Foundation is destroyed and the Foundation is protected by the authors.

Anyway there is another problem the administrator has an immortality relying on the seed which can't die unless the Foundation is destroyed and the Foundation is protected by the authors.
That doesn't really change anything, since Mage can still hax him.

The main problem
Doesn't type 3 or 4 do that.

The admins doesnt

fun fact, quiet (which is what disbelief actually is/is the source of it) isnt just ee, it is subjective reality, which means that depending on the mage this can do ten thousand and one different things to the admin that isnt killing them, + the page doesn't say that, it only states he has type 1 immo

quiet (which is what disbelief actually is/is the source of it) isnt just ee, it is subjective reality, which means that depending on the mage this can do ten thousand and one different things to the admin that isnt killing them
Not on their profile. Your punishment for speaking lies is going on a date with a vampire from the Malkavian clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back