• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mage vs one above all

Mage (world of darkness) vs one above all (marvel comics)

Both are in character

Speed is NOT equalized

Battle to the death

Mage has his fifth key

Then if this is outerversal key then mage wins through disbelief hax while low 2c key mage loses to one above all due to tier differences(even with marvel Cosmology separation, toaa can be 1B right?)
One above all being 1-B is still debated. And i disagree with it, i think he is layers into 1-A. But even so, mage stomps hard and it dosen't help that he's getting upgraded to 0 anyway.

I actually don't even know why i made this thread lol

One above all being 1-B is still debated. And i disagree with it, i think he is layers into 1-A. But even so, mage stomps hard and it dosen't help that he's getting upgraded to 0 anyway.

I actually don't even know why i made this thread lol
Of course i mean archmages are boundless from what i heard so i think this a stomp.

Back