• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka vs Mewtwo but they copied a bunch of powers in the meantime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madoka via starting time Stop, Mimicry, and the AP advantage to one shot.

Mewtwo leads with TK which is basically useless against her.

@Gar

Wouldn't type 8 save him? Granted, she does gain his memories and knowledge after copying, so she'll probably know about the Mirage System

@Apies

I mean, it's not like MM lacks haxed abilities or something

Gargoyle One said:
Considering his type 8 is bad and the system self destructs once Mewtwo dies no.
Well, wasn't expecting that. Is it even type 8 at that point?

One issue here...

Mirage Mewtwo isnt like the real Mewtwo who leads with TK. Mirage Mewtwo has no set consistent strategy on what to lead with since its a Mirage pokemon with literally every pokemon move and ability pre Gen 4. So saying M.M. specifically leads with T.K. is incorrect. It can lead with practically any move it has.

Not voting yet but what does Fake Madoka have to go against stuff like soul steal (via Shedninas abilities)?

Hold on Prof. Consideing Shedinja's soul stealing is technically a move, I don't think it would have been included in M.Mewtwo's programing(?).

Pretty sure that False Madoka is soulless.

She is the living manifestation of Homura's powers, and she is definitely not bound to the latter's soul gem

Alternatively, if we assume that she is still bound to Homura's soul, her defence is that her body is soulless while Homura is carrying the soul while hunting Wraiths in Japan

Kaltias said:
Alternatively, if we assume that she is still bound to Homura's soul, her defence is that her body is soulless while Homura is carrying the soul while hunting Wraiths in Japan
Too bad ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒

This actually reminds me that M Mewtwo lost his mind resistance

Its match against Rein should be removed

Because I have it on DVD?

If you have sub statements to argue against it, it'd be helpful to provide them.

And that still wouldn't change the fact that M.M. has all pre Gen 4 pokemon moves as well.

It doesn't matter what it has for abilities.

What it does matter is how it fights.

F Madoka leads with time stop and instantly destroys it through massive AP and mimicry.

What can it do?

For reference False Madoka stands at the top of a chain of scaling made of 97 characters, with each one of them being immensely above the previous one to the point where they can't even begin to compare.

Falslings are above witch forms, as shown by False Sayaka, who outright overpowered Kyoko and would have killed her easily if the latter wasn't fast enough to land the lethal blows first.

Same Kyoko who can take a huge beating from Sayaka's witch form, who is clearly weaker than Kyoko despite being comparable to her somewhat (as in, far weaker but not a different tier entirely).

This also shows that witches >>>>>>>> magical girls because Oktavia is 7-B and Sayaka is 7-C.

False Madoka is the clone of Final Timeline Madoka Kaname.

Madoka grows exponentially stronger with each reset, each boost is roughly comparable to the witch transformation.

There are 100 of these. False Madoka is way above a hypothetical timeline 100 Kriemhild Gretchen, who is far above timeline 100 Madoka, who dwarfs timeline 99 Madoka, who is immensely above timeline 98 Madoka, etc etc until you reach timeline 5.

Fifth timeline Madoka is comparable to fourth timeline Kriemhild Gretchen, who can sustain a barrier significantly bigger than Earth with her existence alone.

She is pretty much the strongest 5-B in raw AP on the wiki, excluding the thing that killed her.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Because I have it on DVD?

If you have sub statements to argue against it, it'd be helpful to provide them.

And that still wouldn't change the fact that M.M. has all pre Gen 4 pokemon moves as well.
So do i kukui.

The only thing he would have is the moves when at base. He could theoretically do abilities when transformed well mirage mewtwo uses mewtwo for a base kukui. Also ya should always dpunble check the subs first.

That's probably a discussion that's better suited for a CRT, because I believe that atm he has the abilities on the profile (not trying to stop it or anything ofc)

Been pointed and mentioned quite a few times and even as far back as when aizen was and pointed out by him when he used to be on the wiki still.

He does have the abilities but not at once and he uses mewtwo for the base form .

So he needs to, for example, turn himself into Shedninja to have Wonder Guard?

Bump because the best character of the Wraith Arc deserves a concluded match at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back