• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka VS Kazuradrop

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zencha

I'd suggest closing this thread.

It's not so much range or anything else is a thing than it is that a few factors are at play here.

1) There's a big supporter of Madoka masquerading as one of the most popular female characters from Fate;

2) Apparently Central Park belongs to the Puella Magi Multiverse now;

3) For some reason Schnee One seems to completely overlook all of my arguments and explanations except that one time she didn't;

4) The two verses operate on very different mechanics that only look similar. The only link I can find is that they were both written (at least partially) by Gen Urobutchi.

In Fate, as the name implies, what you were and what you can be is just as important as, if not more than, what you are now.

Madoka has two Multiverses--including the 'nonexistent' one she originated from. In Fate this would mean that her origins still count. She would be count as Human, especially because her wish--both its contents and the very fact she made one in the first place--is something distinctly Human. Not to mention that she must have been a Magical Girl at some point.

However, it seems that because THAT Multiverse is 'nonexistent', she DOESN'T have the above traits that might constitute a weakness. BUT if we talk about fellow 2-As, she suddenly also encompasses the 'nonexistent' Multiverse, whatever the hell THAT means, and can now ROFLStomp lots of other things.

If we're going to have a serious discussion, please don't try to have your cake and eat it--she either encompasses the 'nonexistent Multiverse' and counts as Human and a whole host of other things (at which point the pivot of the debate shifts and physical attack range doesn't matter so much anymore), or she doesn't encompass it, and as such only has one Multiverse.

Pick a lane, please.

P.S: You STILL haven't given me a straight answer, @Schnee One. Were you so put off by my assumption that you were a Fate expert that you didn't read the rest of it at all?

1) I uses Nobunaga pic as my Avatar is not because I'm masquarading as Fate fan. I uses Nobunaga pic because I AM a Fate fan. It just happens that I am also a fan of Madoka Magica. This accusation is blatantly False.

2) And apparently to your logic, Central Park is twice the size of a Multiverse now. You clearly don't get what a Multiversal abstraction that transcendends time and space means and how a mere planetary range is insignificant to them.

3) Schnee and everyone else didn't overlook your arguments. They read and concluded that my arguments are more convincing that yours. This accusation is also False.

4) Wrong. Both verse works on completely different mechanic with no similarities at all. What Fate considered human is totally different from What Madoka considered human. And having (partially) the same writter doesn't make the verse automatically the same.

Dude, just read the Acausality page already. Her origin, whether it exists or not, is irrelevant to her. Makes a damn CRT already if you have a problem with it. Stop complaining.

Nice bait, but no, Madoka Magica isn't the strongest 2-A verse around and I can see that. The two Multiverse cosmology is not even a speck of dust compared to the literal Infinite Multiverse cosmology from Shin Megami Tensei and any other similar verse.

If, I mean IF, we're going to have serious discussion, please try to accept everyone who is more convinced towards your opponents arguments.

I will ask some staff member to close this thread. It is stomp anyway.

Aight, been told this is a stomp. Will close this; if that is incorrect, inform me on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back