• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Sasuke have Resistance to Death Manipulation or Magic in general?

Cause he can Sharingan here and there but it's not gonna help avoid her arrows.

How strong is his Mindhax, btw?

Dragopentling said:
Does Sasuke have Resistance to Death Manipulation or Magic in general?
Cause he can Sharingan here and there but it's not gonna help avoid her arrows.

How strong is his Mindhax, btw?
He doesn't resist death hax but he has a good few ways to deal with the arrows, like Susanoo, Preta Path, Amaterasu, and Deva Path.

Mindhax scales above Itachi's, I think? not sure how good it is but I don't remember PMMM having any mindhax better than it (Discounting stuff like Homura that Madoka doesn't scale to in this key). Could be wrong, though, and I'm not gonna vote quite yet.

Sasuke scales to or above Itachi, who could mind-hax over 600 people IIRC. His resistance was planetary last I checked.

Schnee One said:
Madoka scales to being far above a witch that can mindhax a castle
Alright, so I'd say they're probably pretty even? I don't imagine mindhax is going to be a main wincon for Sasuke, but he can still probably cast illusions on her.

Planck69 said:
Sasuke scales to or above Itachi, who could mind-hax over 600 people IIRC. His resistance was planetary last I checked.
Yeah basically that. Sasuke's got Itachi's MS and then buffed it up to the Eternal MS, which then got B U F F E D up to the RInnegan.

YungManzi said:
The 600 people is actually uber garbage tier comparaed to what someone like Sasuke scales to.
It is, but Sasuke's own Genjutsu isn't Infinite Tsukuyomi tier so I don't know what else to really scale him to

ESP doesn't counter what's currently accepted as mind-hax, the hell?

It does when

1) The character doesn't rely on her mind to navigate.

2) Said mind do not exist to begin with.

3) The character can literally see things from another dimension.

That feels like a huge red herring tbh

Anyway reviewing everything, I think I'm gonna vote Sasuke for oneshot-worthy AP, ways to deal with Madoka's main hax, and more in-character win moves

The Doppel of mercy. Its form is salvation. The master of this emotion tries to save all of existence. This Doppel appears as a huge floating Soul Gem. Once it is summoned, it creates an existence within with all things around it are consumed, and then takes control of everything within that existence. After that, it floats higher into the air and a shower of light arrows rains down. While all of this is happening, the master of this emotion sleeps inside the huge Soul Gem.

ShiverPointGaming 101 said:
I think its her esp was only applied when looking for witches that's what it says on her profile at least or am I interpreting it wrong?
No.

Kyoko and Homura literally can see things from other dimension where Sayaka was fighting Elsa Maria.

Said one witch is like the basis of what a witch normally would do in the series. And it doesn't requires touch or anything since the witch wasn't even Present when attacking.

Rinnegan Sasuke>Itachi Tsukuyomi>Itachi Sharingan Genjutsu>Basic Sharingan Genjutsu>Kabuto>600 people.

And lets not forget Sasuke can manipulate Fear, Pain, Perception, Sleep and can also create illusions, not just plain mind control.

Bijuus can be affected only by MS Genjutsu and Sasuke put all nine of them into genjutsu casually, after that screwed Sakura who also has Genjutsu Resistance due to having excellent chakra control.

Genjutsu is a first move for Sharingan users unless their opponents are resistant to it, in this case Sasuke doesn't know it so he goes for it. Thats why they always say "Don't look them in the eye".

@Slacjow Well I'm not sure if that's possible because Madoka is asleep in her doppel

@Zephy pretty sure he's talking about the warping of Madoka's body.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Said one witch is like the basis of what a witch normally would do in the series. And it doesn't requires touch or anything since the witch wasn't even Present when attacking.
Yeah but the familiars were, and were literally the ones responsible for doing it

And if that's the case, explain:

-Gertrud

-Charlotte

-Oktavia

-Homulilly

@Somebody

Well, if thats true then sleep won't affect her, but other things will, she still has to act according to some of her senses and the point of Genjutsu is to manipulate them.

@Zephyr The one responsible for the creation of the Labyrinth is the witch, familiars were created through RW as well and only acts as Minions.

@Slackjow Has he ever manioulate with the senses that allows the user to sense/see things from other dimensions?

Wait does seeing through other dimensions give you resistance to your senses being manipulated?

I've geniuenely never heard that, and I don't see why manipulation of your senses has to bypass that if you don't have resistance

Beast Zero Gudako said:
ShiverPointGaming 101 said:
I think its her esp was only applied when looking for witches that's what it says on her profile at least or am I interpreting it wrong?
No.
Kyoko and Homura literally can see things from other dimension where Sayaka was fighting Elsa Maria.
From her profile it states "Interdimensional with Extrasensory Perception (All magical girls can detect witches location from outside of their barriers)."

@Shiver that's justification for the range, the page's notable attack and techniques side explains how the ability works.

@Schnee pretty sure Beast means to say that since Madoka would be using extrasensory perception, conventional sensory manip won't matter.

@Zephy

No, Madoka was clearly warped even before the familiars tugged her apart.

What do you mean explain?

@Slacjow

None of Doppel Gretchen's senses are conventional that we know of, not to mention her starting move is absorption anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back