• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The absorption is instaneous based on the lore as anything on planet will get consume and Madoka will nuked the Earth into dust shortly after.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
The absorption is instaneous based on the lore as anything on planet will get consume and Madoka will nuked the Earth into dust shortly after.
If it's instantaneous as you say then I guess this is a stomp.

I'd like to see how her absorption works and if she does that in character right off the bat.

I am pretty sure that Susanoo or Shinra Tensei or Preta Path Absorption barriers are also instant and it won't be a problem to react to the mud for Sasuke. And even if what you say is true its still at least inconclusive, because he has wincons and should at least be able to take 5/10.

@Slacjow

The Doppel of mercy. Its form is salvation. The master of this emotion tries to save all of existence. This Doppel appears as a huge floating Soul Gem. Once it is summoned, it creates an existence within with all things around it are consumed, and then takes control of everything within that existence. After that, it floats higher into the air and a shower of light arrows rains down. While all of this is happening, the master of this emotion sleeps inside the huge Soul Gem.
Yep, its the first thing it does.
It's referring to the barrier (pocket reality) in general, not just the mud.

@Uchihaslayer, unless its a passive or Sasuke has no wincons, its not a stomp, just a very decisive victory.

I just noticed, Sasuke has Cosmic Awareness based on the same reasoning as regular Magical Girls sensing/seeing Witches. They should got it as well if that's the case.

I agree with Schnee. If Sasuke can't even use his win cons, then they might as well not exist.

I would wanna think it's semi-passive, but I'll let SomebodyData confirm that more. So this is Madoka literally starting out in Doppel form, huh? It would be more fair, imo, if she initially started out in Base form.

If we're going by the rules, then its not a passive (as it has to be activated by her summoning), though if we're going by the spirit of the rules, then yeah, it would be passive.

@Beast if you want to discuss adding cosmic awareness on the general thread, go ahead, but seems off topic here.

@Shiver she's in the process of being de-compositified.

Not sure what else to really qualify it as

She's in her doppel fork, so it's there when the match starts

It's one of those weird technicalities that only appear in vs debates. I'd say OP can decide if they want to continue the thread and not count it as a passive or close the thread as a stomp.

I'm not sure how you can say "it's not passive" it either is or it isn't

Not like this match is getting added anyway

Since it's activated once she goes into her doppel form, and in this match she's starting in said form, then for the purposes of this match it's a passive ability. Or at least that's how I see it personally, but I'm not that knowledgeable on Puella Magi so I dunno.

@Schnee the fact that semi-passive abilities exist kinda show your a or b response isn't true at all. As an indexing site its not a passive ability by our own rules and by anyone who read the description. In a vs thread, it basically is a passive ability.

@Uchiha pretty much, hence why I'm saying Op should decide whether they want to continue this thread.

Semi passive does not exist. It's either always on or it's not, simple as that

The mud is passive for the doppel of Madoka, but she's not always in Doppel

What are these Semi passives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back