• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wanted to get this one out of the way since it's easy to apply and probably won't have any pushback

These calculations have been accepted which bumps up the Class M rating the verse currently scales to by a considerable amount

There's also a third calc that hasn't been accepted that acts as support for these ratings, It's an extremely simple calculation and I promise you It's correct so I'm putting it here to draw attention to it.

Who is Affected?​

• Reg - His Berserk and Post-Berserk Base gets upgraded to Class M (12962.97 Tons); His Awakened state scales to 33803.8 Tons
  • Faputa - Scales above a Post-Berserk Base Reg due to easily overpowering him
  • Bondrewd - Base possibly scales to Reg due to being able to clash with him using his tail though he never directly matches him in strength, however he should scale above it with Far Caress since it was able to completely immobilize a Berserk Reg; Narahate scales above Post-Berserk Base Reg due to being able to hold down and stab him
  • Ozen - Scales above Base Reg as well as Awakened Reg due to a recent chapter that reveled someone able to overpower Awakened Reg lost to Ozen

Last edited:
Don't think Bondrewd should scale in base but the rest is fine
It's not a concrete rating it would be a possibly rating

Bido, the body Bondrewd is controlling, is a Shroud which are basically Umbra hands made for battle so it should be superior to the random Umbra Hand that restrained Reg earlier in their fight.

Also the process of turning into a Narahate has no evidence that it increases physical strength as Nanachi who went through the same process is physically comparable to a child her age, which means that could have been Bondrewds strength beforehand

I think this is evidence enough to support a "Possibly" rating

Well considering this is a somewhat small verse and all the calculations have been evaluated and approved along with Admin permission to add it, I'm gonna go ahead an apply these changes with the approval I've already received

Back