• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feral Muppet fights a Bipolar Robot (Faputa (Made in Abyss) vs Joy Kill (Dark Deception))

Faputa

m91z4044sac41.png

VS​

Joy Kill​

maxresdefault.jpg

Rules
  • Speed will be equalized.
  • Both have their standard equipment
  • Battle takes place in the outskirts of Orth
  • Faputa is in her first key
  • Faputa's regeneration is restricted due to not being in the village
  • Both start 100 meters away in each others sight
  • Win is by KO or Death

AP and Dura

Joy Kill: < 1.14 Tons
Faputa: < 1.62 Tons

Lifting Strength

Joy Kill: 25164.67 Tons
Faputa: < 12962.97 Tons

"Thats just how it is, Sosu":

"Haha, look at me! You're in b-b-b-big trouble now, squishy!":

Inconclusive:

The Joy Kill quote you used is from Penny, not Lucky lol

Either way, Joy Kill already ridiculously upscales from his value, and seeing as it's very much so in-character for him to grab and then proceed to laser the opponent into oblivion with lasers that can melt solid steel into nothing.

So if Faputa just goes for the gusto and zergs Joy Kill, she's kinda get bodied more often then not

The Joy Kill quote you used is from Penny, not Lucky lol

Either way, Joy Kill already ridiculously upscales from his value, and seeing as it's very much so in-character for him to grab and then proceed to laser the opponent into oblivion with lasers that can melt solid steel into nothing.
LS difference isn't that big plus Faputa can shapeshift and uses it in character to escape higher LS

From a glance Joy Kills lasers take a second to charge up which would be plenty of time for her to dodge since in verse she's one of the most agile characters surprising even Reg whos whole schtick is he can zip around and do shit midair

Faputa also has heat resistance which would mitigate any damage she could take

So if Faputa just goes for the gusto and zergs Joy Kill, she's kinda get bodied more often then not
Faputa upscales a decent amount from her value so it's even to say the least, also she has an insane degree of immortality type 2 and pain tolerance to keep fighting through horizontal bisection, losing multiple limbs and being pierced in the head.

She also has 4 arms to aid in her attacks as well as this technique

LS difference isn't that big plus Faputa can shapeshift and uses it in character to escape higher LS

From a glance Joy Kills lasers take a second to charge up which would be plenty of time for her to dodge since in verse she's one of the most agile characters surprising even Reg whos whole schtick is he can zip around and do shit midair

Faputa also has heat resistance which would mitigate any damage she could take

Faputa upscales a decent amount from her value so it's even to say the least, also she has an insane degree of immortality type 2 and pain tolerance to keep fighting through horizontal bisection, losing multiple limbs and being pierced in the head.

She also has 4 arms to aid in her attacks as well as this technique
2x LS difference is pretty big IRL dude

What a shame only Transformation is on her profile which is not full blown shape-shifting.

That's the full blown ones, not what's essentially the less lasery more projectiley variant. Which isn't listed because that shit ain't a laser and doesn't even share the color of the actual lasers lol

About 100 degrees Celsius short(at apsolute best) on that not-on-the-profile temp resistance

Considering Joy Kill's value is by literally existing I think he'll do fine.

And mark that 3 things not properly on the profile...

Oh, and I'm leaving this thread with no responses until Faputa's DOGSHIT profile is Reworked. It's not even funny, it's just sad.

Oh, and I'm leaving this thread with no responses until Faputa's DOGSHIT profile is Reworked. It's not even funny, it's just sad.
I admit I jumped the gun on this match before re-working her profile however, I politely ask you to calm your shit before I point out some problems with your profiles
Considering Joy Kill's value is by literally existing I think he'll do fine.
It's not from existing it's because it scales above the Titan Watcher for "reasons"

I admit I jumped the gun on this match before re-working her profile however, I politely ask you to calm your shit before I point out some problems with your profiles

It's not from existing it's because it scales above the Titan Watcher for "reasons"
That's the thing Shmeat, I like to have someone to double-check my shit and I don't have that with Dark Deception.

Joy Kill got called invincible and the Titan Watcher wasn't even cared about so...

Last edited:
Back