• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Made in Abyss Verse Creation as well as Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seemingly do in the manga too, at the very least they're ducking and going "nyaaa" while it's mid-fire.
Though they don't exactly have anti-feats or real feats to their name, they can be however fast and it wouldn't be inconsistent.
Ah yeah, you're right. The movie can be counted as an extension of that, I suppose.

I see no reason why Nanachi shouldn't scale then on whatever speed rating we have for Reg and the rest. They shouldn't have any anti-feats either.

It's a bit weird that they'd be that fast, but it'd be weird regardless of how fast Gangway is, even if it's only mach speeds it'd be odd but she's kept up with Reg a few times and has never been "blitzed" before, she even helps him sometimes so her scaling to the same degree (she's obviously slower physically, but she's not exactly a million times slower, same ballpark) and it's seemingly consistent so that's aight imo.

Riko on the other hand doesn't seem to have any real scaling tho so shrug.

Can you cite examples showing Gangway supposedly being slower than Sparagmos? Sorry I simply don't remember any of that and I haven't began rereading MIA yet as I am doing a lot of other things.
Sure thing

As you see in the pictures gangaway is shown to only travel a certain distance on panel while sparagmos is always instant, no matter the distance.

Some things, first profile stuff
Faputa should have telepathy from being able to hear the thoughts of white whistles and veko, remove longevity since she already has immortality type 1, her age should be around 150 years
Reg's 7-a maybe being limited to his berserk key since he only did that from being overcharged, give him light manip and empowerment, his berserk key is faster than pre idofront and post berserk is faster than berserk, in weaknesses his berserk and post berserk key only have one arm, he can only be awakened by a white whistle, he has 8 incinerator shots pre idofront and 21 post berserk (counting all the ones he used in the fight)
Nanachi and orbed piercer should have "can't use extrasensory perception and precognition outside the abyss" in weaknesses, remove poison manip from nanachi since it isn't standard equipment and only used in a flashback
Ozen shouldn't have a second key since there's no evidence her armor makes her stronger
Bondrewd should only have perception manip, illusion creation and status effect inducement with shaker, give him clairvoyance through his bodies, homing attack with gangway, also that he has to be in the abyss to transform into a narehate

Calc stuff
For reg's rock lifting feat it's sandstone, don't know how much that would change. in this one where does bondrewd's height being 5'9" come from? and in this one reg's height isn't conflicting, the numbers in this chart are a fan estimation
I don't know about using sparagmos and incinerator to calc dodging, they both have a brief charge time so it could be aim dodging
As for gangway reflecting meaning it's real light, it explicitly reflects off anything harmlessly until it reaches the target it's user wants

Some things, first profile stuff
Faputa should have telepathy from being able to hear the thoughts of white whistles and veko, remove longevity since she already has immortality type 1, her age should be around 150 years
Reg's 7-a maybe being limited to his berserk key since he only did that from being overcharged, give him light manip and empowerment, his berserk key is faster than pre idofront and post berserk is faster than berserk, in weaknesses his berserk and post berserk key only have one arm, he can only be awakened by a white whistle, he has 8 incinerator shots pre idofront and 21 post berserk (counting all the ones he used in the fight)
Nanachi and orbed piercer should have "can't use extrasensory perception and precognition outside the abyss" in weaknesses, remove poison manip from nanachi since it isn't standard equipment and only used in a flashback
Iffy on the 7-A only in berserk, as it was nanachi that brought him back from that state not the fact that he had shot that blast so imo he should still be able to use it.
Agree with everything else.
Ozen shouldn't have a second key since there's no evidence her armor makes her stronger
There's also no evidence it didn't make her stronger, and if it didn't why even bother putting it on? She only put it on after reg damaged her arm indicating it provides some manner of protection. So maybe only higher durability perhaps?
Bondrewd should only have perception manip, illusion creation and status effect inducement with shaker, give him clairvoyance through his bodies, homing attack with gangway, also that he has to be in the abyss to transform into a narehate
Bio manip too, he said it would "turn her viscera" a bit.
Yea I'll add that
Calc stuff
For reg's rock lifting feat it's sandstone, don't know how much that would change. in this one where does bondrewd's height being 5'9" come from? and in this one reg's height isn't conflicting, the numbers in this chart are a fan estimation
I don't know about using sparagmos and incinerator to calc dodging, they both have a brief charge time so it could be aim dodging
As for gangway reflecting meaning it's real light, it explicitly reflects off anything harmlessly until it reaches the target it's user wants
Reg's lifts are the same even with sandstone, bondrewds height being 5'9" comes from the fan chart but seeing as how its average for an adult male I don't see a need to change it.
Also now that reg's steel crush has been accepted as indeed steel I need to recalculate the big incinerator blast
Gangway still exhibits properties of light despite the fantasy aspects of it. It's clearly meant to represent beams of light bouncing of surfaces

Last edited:
Worse case scenario, you could just scale Bondrewd's height off of Nanachi who has a canon height, plus a canon height with ears.
Something tells me that's how the fanchart got his height anyway.

What has been accepted here seems uncontroversial to apply.

What needs to be done..besides Faputa upheaving a tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back