• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one was talking about Yhwach, he is his own thing. Shiraori has far better precog than Madara, and sure, go downplay the scan, when that ability is literally level 1 and it gets far more potent later on.

okay first one of the eyes already got debunked and its funny how the OP is tryna vote on his own thread saying madara gets Hax raped lol. Post the other eyes cause one is already debunked and thats the eye of fear

AstralKing7 said:
okay first one of the eyes already got debunked and its funny how the OP is tryna vote on his own thread saying madara gets Hax raped lol. Post the other eyes cause one is already debunked and thats the eye of fear
look at he profile page, theres a reason I posted the link here and there is a reason these pages exist in the first place, there's literally a link to her abilites below.

I literally called it a hax stomp first time, then you say nah it is not. hen when people are like I giuess not Madara should take thing with superior mind hax suddenly it is again...

side note: I'm not siding with anyone, I'm simply not having people get away with saying IT without countering other character's abilities.

Unholy Bindings said:
side note: I'm not siding with anyone, I'm simply not having people get away with saying IT without countering other character's abilities.
>note siding with anyone

>vehemently argues that Madara cant do shit to Shiaori because of Evil eyes.

Who said I can't participate in my own thread? and no I don't side with her, but I am not going to let people just say "mindrape gg" and stack up votes while the other character gets ignored simply because it ain't as popular.

My vote ain't going to no one, but someone has to stand up on the opposing side, if that weren't the case I could farm loads of victories from characters that have been forgotten within 15k+ pages .

My point is Madara is more popular than Shiraori, so people are likely to vote for him while ignoring the other character and his abilities simply because they can and not debating doesn't prevent a character from winning.

If memory serves me right, kumoko has 3 consciousness, one for evading, one for magic and one for defense, also due to multiple her eyes she can spam multiple of her abilities at once, and she has some sort of probability manipulation which increases her chance of evading attacks and her attacks hitting, plus her precog, and info analysis so she knows everything about her opponent.

Eye of grudge inflicts curse damage, weakening all her opponents abilities and strengthening herself, eye of destruction, corrodes stuff, kumoko might possibly just stare here.

My point is Madara is more popular than Shiraori, so people are likely to vote for him while ignoring the other character

People like to vote=/=Naruto character.

Really? because I could swear most of the comments were "Madara Mindrapes gg" and they didn't even bother checking her abilities which as you can see he can't counter all of them.

Mindhax with a single eye is nothing impressive compared to 8 eyes that can simultaneously attack.

Unless madara instant starts with mind hax he is screwed (this is assuming IT is planetary in scale without the moon), while kumoko will start with eye abilities due to info analysis and precog, so either kumoko wins or inconclusive if madara goes for mind hax off the bat.

Shiraori would actually have to manually select & read the descriptions of the abilities that appear in the appraisal list to know what he is capable of. Also, is the fact that appraisal canonically doesnt work against shit outside of the system's influence rendered moot because of verse equalization?

Anyway my vote is inconclusive as it seems to be a who attacks first scenario.

P.S. Idaten doesnt matter because speed equalized

Regardless of whats allowed, Idaten is a passive skill that automatically increases her speed, so shiro would already be moving at the speed increase Idaten gives her.

Arachne Shiraori VS Rikudo Sennin Madara (Rinne-Sharingan)

Battle Conditions:

¤ Deathmatch (meaning to eradicate oneself's body, soul or existence).

¤ Both in equal speed.

Since it lacks some important details, I would like to add here some extra convenient conditions for both sides. Tell me if you are okay for those below.

Additionnal Battle Conditions:

¤ First encounter. No information about oneself's opponent in advance. No set-up traps.

¤ Earth-element area. No living beings around. Clear weather. Night. Full Moon.

¤ No area change for oneself's benefit. As Deathmatch, no escape allowed (even temporarily) through another dimension world for recovery.

Alright, let's begin the fight!

Shiraori 0 - 0 Madara

¤ The fact I add "Full Moon" in ABC is needed to activate Mugen Tsukuyomi. But this jutsu only affects shinobi, descendants of Kaguya and chakra users. Genjutsu are uneffective against her.

Shiraori 1 - 0 Madara

¤ Madara is not in the system list, so appraisal impossible. Debuffs on HP, MP, SP and stats are uneffective against him (e.g. Evil Eye of Grudge).

Shiraori 1 - 2 Madara

¤ Madara can't absorb chakra from Shiraori who uses magic, so he can be harmed significiantly due to Pride, Magic God Act and other kind of buffs that increase her stats. Since Madara is on his Sage mode, his Taijutsu considerablely decreases and physical attacks can damage him as well. Shiraori excels in close-range and long-distance combat.

Shiraori 3 - 2 Madara

¤ To avoid close-range combat, Madara uses Limbo to create his shadows (only can be seen perfectly by Rinnegan users) to attack and restrain his opponent or defend his original body from harm. Plus, he also uses Gudodama for offensive, defensive and other purposes.

Shiraori 3 - 4 Madara

¤ Not only Shiraori's Regenerationn (HP recovery) is higher than Madara, but her Patience is so ******' OP she is temporarily immortal with 1 HP while her MP remains. Unlike her, Madara's stamina is nigh-infinite and doesn't feel any fatigue physically and mentally (even by fighting both Naruto and Sasuke).

Shiraori 5 - 5 Madara

¤ Human Path (Soul Eater) and Deva Path (Magnetism) are two kind of Rinnegan powers which can actually be used effectively to defeat Shiraori. A very lethal combo if well used.

Shiraori 5 - 7 Madara

¤ With Great Probability Correction (LVL10, Probability Correction evolved ver.), Evasion (LVL10), Super Thought Acceleration (LVL3, Thought Acceleration evolved ver.) & Future Vision (LVL3) in one combo, Shiraori has high evasion skills and can probably see through Madara's moves as much as his Sharingan can do. Plus High-Speed Calculation (LVL10), Concentration (LVL10) and Parallel Will (LVL9), she has nine of 'her' in her mind (specialized in combat, tactics or magic) who think and act as one. Since Shiraori has ten eyes, she can activate one or more Evil Eye skills.

Shiraori 7 - 7 Madara

¤ With Evil Eye of Static (x2), Evil Eye of Magnetism (x4) and Evil Eye of Extinction (x4) with a perfect timing, Shiraori can paralyze him (far stronger than Nara clan's shadow manipulation jutsu) as long as she keeps looking at him and remains energy, repel any attack continously in the field of view (even Shira Tensei or his Gododama) and erase him while being paralyzed. Or else to be more sadistic, with EES (x6) and EEM (x4), it'll cause severe mental damages that Limbo is neutralized and she'll make sure to send Gododama far enough that they don't expand or explode in the process. She uses Universal Thread to grab and tie him, then Deadly Poison Attack + Corrosion Attack combo + Poison Synthesis to make the most deadliest Poison Ball in the world to make him drink that his Regenerationn is messed up (that's so devilish), so he dies in agony.

Shiraori 10 - 7 Madara

Shiraori wins.

Note: Shiraori is not even in her FULL potential. If she has Eye of the Past Sight right now, she paralyzes him with EES + Universal Thread, uses Abyssal Magic: Rebellion Hell and destroys his soul which is devoured by the darkness (because such things as resistance or even immortality). With the System Magic, she has God / Administrator rights (can rewrite the system skills or the laws of the nature as she wishes). She's definitely 5B Tier.

Err Limbo can act onits own, it is quite literally another Madara with its owns abilities. Affecting Madara does not affect Limbo.

Madara doesn't need a full moon for IT.

And where does this "It only affects Kaguya's decendents" come from?

Because of verse equalization chakra=magic also debuffs and other things are also enabled by this.

@Kasura your note shows me that you're not reading her profile properly, she does not have past sight as arachne, neither does she have system magic.

her god/administrator rights cannot rewrite the laws of nature or skills, that is the system.

Evil eye of extinction doesn't erase people, it collapses matter which madara resists, universal thread doesn't matter at all because madara is vastly stronger than her, Abyssal magic requires a lot of time for her to use, and shiro has never used more than 3 minds.

Now I may be wrong with this, but if I recall correctly, evil eye abilities does not stack, so "x2" stuff is ignored because that's not how it works.

Poison that messes up Regenerationn? Shiro never did that.

Her patience skill is quite useless as any hit from Madara matching his tier will destroy her as it uses MP in exchange for HP if I remember correctly.

@OpMasada Oh my bad, that's actually D who did that. I thought Shiraori could remove skills from inhabitants of the world by hacking the system. Well I just read the manga, so I thought she could have many minds as her Parallel Will's level increases. You're probably right about Evil Eye skills. About Poison, it can slow down Regenerationn Factor, because it destroys cells, so it can affect their growth as well. Hum... is that so? Isn't that battle a bit unfair for Shiro-chan with only half of her true strength?

I'm pretty sure shiro would unironically have even less of a chance against Madara in god form as she loses majority of the hax she had before it.

Wouldn't be more appropriate a battle between Arachne Shiraori and Madara human with Kyubi under his Genjutsu ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back