• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
scans?

pretty sure the IT needs the moon, Kaguya needed the moon, the flower needed the moon, Madara needed the moon...

Meh it's like no one is ever on the same page,one person tells me hax doesn't work on the other person unless it has been shown to work on someone with said tiering.

Now i'm being told it works unless u have some high dimensonal scaling or resistance lol.

IT needs the moon to work and this Madara being used is featless if I remember correctly all he did was cast IT.

Frantzy12 said:
Meh it's like no one is ever on the same page,one person tells me hax doesn't work on the other person unless it has been shown to work on someone with said tiering.

Now i'm being told it works unless u have some high dimensonal scaling or resistance lol.
Depends on the hax...

Frantzy12 said:

So you would actually believe any kind of Hax wouldn't work on lets say, Saitama unless it's 5-B or above?

Frantzy12 said:
IT needs the moon to work and this Madara being used is featless if I remember correctly all he did was cast IT.
It does not, he can use it without the moon like he did on Obito.

Unholy Bindings said:
scans?

pretty sure the IT needs the moon, Kaguya needed the moon, the flower needed the moon, Madara needed the moon...
Fun fact, even the name of the technique has to do with the moon, as Tsukoyomi is the Shinto moon god(dess).

I said it doesn't work if you have resistance greater or equal to it or if you are higher dimensional

Rocker1189 said:
It does not, he can use it without the moon like he did on Obito.
That was Tsukuyomi and he was using the power from that statue, nothing supports IT not needing the moon when all of the instances actually needed it

He litiraly says that they need to put the world under this genjutsu, ephasis on this.

And he cant use the normal tsuko, that itachi only

Unholy Bindings said:
That was Tsukuyomi and he was using the power from that statue, nothing supports IT not needing the moon when all of the instances actually needed it
Tsukuyomi is a technique only Itachi has, I dont know what you are talking about, The infinite tsukuyomi needs the moon for it to shine all over the world or it can only be used from the third eye for a limited distance.

Again I dont know what is so hard for people to grasp that the moon is to increase its range and nothing more.

Of course Kaguya and Madara used the moon, they want it to hit every single person not just the people in a small range.

And I'm telling you that they all needed the Moon, if his mindrape was so great, he would have pulled it off, yet I don't recall a single feat of SR ever mindraping anyone without the use of it.

Frantzy12 said:
Lets not spread misinformation of IT not needing the damn moon when that was the entire point of it lmao.
Exept it was stated that the moon is neede to reflect it on a world scale.

To reflect it... Madara needs to be able to cast it in the first place.

Unholy Bindings said:
And I'm telling you that they all needed the Moon, if his mindrape was so great, he would have pulled it off, yet I don't recall a single feat of SR ever mindraping anyone without the use of it.
Maybe because the enemies he was fighting resist it? Just an idea really

Rocker1189 said:
Tsukuyomi is a technique only Itachi has, I dont know what you are talking about, The infinite tsukuyomi needs the moon for it to shine all over the world or it can only be used from the third eye for a limited distance.

Again I dont know what is so hard for people to grasp that the moon is to increase its range and nothing more.

Of course Kaguya and Madara used the moon, they want it to hit every single person not just the people in a small range.
If the IT has no actual feats to support this then it can't be used.

Unholy Bindings said:
And I am telling you you are wrong since he uses it on Obito.

Yeah because every shinobi ever have been trained to never look into an Uchiha's eye thus rendering the genuutsu from the eye from anayone not called Itachi useless.

And he mind raped 4th Raikage the moment he looked into his eyes.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Exept it was stated that the moon is neede to reflect it on a world scale.

To reflect it... Madara needs to be able to cast it in the first place.
People cant understand the simple words said in a manga.

For the moon to REFLECT the Infinite Tsukuyomi it has to REFLECT it from somewhere, what is that somewhere? The ******* huge ass eye in the middle of his forehead.

First, no feats to support this? He put obito under it and stated, I quote: "And then, it's just a matter of casting this genjutsu onto everyone"

Notice the "this genjutsu" part.

You say that and link a scan where he literally did and, not to mention he states directly that he can cast the SAME thing on the whole world with the moon. Same being it is also the Ifinite tsukuyomi.

I posted them above this is the evidence apparently,a Madara that hasn't even become a sage yet and lacks the rinne sharingan to use the technique can use IT without the moon.

Fran, dude, he litiraly states "this genjutsu"

And he also elaborates that he needs the connection to the gedo mazo

Frantzy12 said:
I posted them above this is the evidence apparently,a Madara that hasn't even become a sage yet and lacks the rinne sharingan to use the technique can use IT without the moon.
Yeah and he did just that what is your point exactly? I am really confused. Are you saying he is not doing what he is doing in the scan?

Frantzy12 said:
Its almost like the genjutsu relies on a tree made out of the original user of the power

It honestly doesn't matter, because you're telling me something he could do, not something he will do, and he has no feats of using on a single person.

Unholy Bindings said:
It honestly doesn't matter, because you're telling me something he could do, not something he will do, and he has no feats of using on a single person.
Says right after seeing him using it on obito...

Plus can kumo even counteract limbo?

Unholy Bindings said:
Yeah it does not need to be the infnite tsukuyomi his regular genjutsu which he used on the Raikage fits just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back