• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Abilities Shiraori and all God in Kumo Desu ga Nani ka.

Okay, First of all here I will try to Upgrade Shiraori's Abilities and for all Gods in Kumo Desu ga Nani ka.

Here Shiraori and for all the Gods in Kumo Desu ga Nani ka will get Acausality Type 4 because it is Outside of the World System created by Wakaba Hiro or it can also be called D.

The reason and the scan is in the link below, there I explained why Shiraori got Acausality Type 4 and what the World System is. And of course all Gods will be Scaling to Shiraori because when Shiraori becomes God, Shiraori is immediately Outside of the World System.

Agree or Disagree?

Last edited:
Iirc you will only get limited resistance for law manip because that thing only prevents you from being outside the world until you become a god and get the ability to give law resistance (CMIIW)

I haven't finished reading your scan yet because I'm a bit busy and blablabla, sorry

Iirc you will only get limited resistance for law manip because that thing only prevents you from being outside the world until you become a god and get the ability to give law resistance (CMIIW)

I haven't finished reading your scan yet because I'm a bit busy and blablabla, sorry
It's okay if you haven't read to the end. But here I will refute your argument.

The World System here is similar to the Law of the World, where the World System in Kumo Desu ga Nani ka maintains operation of all things in the world.

From my explanation above, we can conclude that someone who is Outside of the World System in Kumo Desu ga Nani ka will get Acausality Type 4.

It's okay if you haven't read to the end. But here I will refute your argument.

The World System here is similar to the Law of the World, where the World System in Kumo Desu ga Nani ka maintains operation of all things in the world.

From my explanation above, we can conclude that someone who is Outside of the World System in Kumo Desu ga Nani ka will get Acausality Type 4.
Tbh I agree only with acausality 4 but more to the limit, because the system still depends on D and if shiro manages to remove the system from the world, the things she goes beyond will just be in vain

I agree with this thread. After all, the system that exists in this world causes cause and effect, one of which is that people who are still bound by the system will exploit their souls which causes a drain on their energy. With people who have transcended the system, won't they get resistance to cause and effect in that world and resistance to soul manipulation
Okay, And also thank you for helping me and providing further backup feats about the World System in Kumo Desu ga Nani ka.

But have you ever thought that a transcended system could make a person resistance to conceptual? the world before the system only depended on technology and there was no such thing as stats or magic whatsoever. Once the system was created for the world because it was about to get close to destruction, the world seemed to change in the sense of changing the reality there which initially didn't have any magic but now they live by relying on statistics or magic whether it's humans, monsters, demons, animals, etc.

But have you ever thought that a transcended system could make a person resistance to conceptual? the world before the system only depended on technology and there was no such thing as stats or magic whatsoever. Once the system was created for the world because it was about to get close to destruction, the world seemed to change in the sense of changing the reality there which initially didn't have any magic but now they live by relying on statistics or magic whether it's humans, monsters, demons, animals, etc.
Maybe I think I can. I'm still confused about this.

So the explanation I got from you is that the system is created and reality seems to be changed so that the world that was originally nearing destruction is no longer and all living things such as humans, monsters, etc. all depend on stats and magic. Like this right?

The conclusion I got from this, When The System Created,He Create Stats and Magic, which initially did not exist Stats and Magic came into existence. Does this mean that System Create The Concept Of Stats And Magic in This World?

If so, then I will understand more about this System and I agree that someone who is Outside or Transcended the System will get Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation.

And the problem with getting Resistance to Causality Manipulation and Soul Manipulation from Outside or Transcended the System, I agree with that.

Need more context about the explanation of a system in here.
I feel that the explanation of the system that you brought only refers to the Law Manip & fate manip that governs a planet only (Not universally thing) ... I will agree if there is a more in-depth explanation of a system here

I feel that the explanation of the system that you brought only refers to the Law Manip & fate manip that governs a planet only (Not universally thing) ... I will agree if there is a more in-depth explanation of a system here
Agree

Maybe I think I can. I'm still confused about this.

So the explanation I got from you is that the system is created and reality seems to be changed so that the world that was originally nearing destruction is no longer and all living things such as humans, monsters, etc. all depend on stats and magic. Like this right?

The conclusion I got from this, When The System Created,He Create Stats and Magic, which initially did not exist Stats and Magic came into existence. Does this mean that System Create The Concept Of Stats And Magic in This World?

If so, then I will understand more about this System and I agree that someone who is Outside or Transcended the System will get Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation.

And the problem with getting Resistance to Causality Manipulation and Soul Manipulation from Outside or Transcended the System, I agree with that.
yeah. something that govern or changes reality on a universal scale even though not directly in that state is a concept that can still be called conceptual type 2 (?) but i'm still confused that the world there is only a planet or universal because what i know is that shiraori has moved to earth which is in a different timeline not a different planet but in 1 universal

and yeah someone with a transcended system not far will get resistance to cause and effect, law, soul, and concept. And it can also be called resistance to fate where if someone is bound to the system then their destiny will lead to destruction for them, but if it is no longer bound he will be released from the predetermined destiny and have a different destiny from people who are still bound by the system

Sorry for that, But as Ashshidqy explained that System also has Cause and Effect. This system also includes Universal because in "Kumo Desu ga" it has a different Timeline and in the new world that Shiraori lives in there is something called the Angel Race where angels are assigned to different worlds, they live without feelings and only have one task. that is, to watch over the world in which he lives. And the Angel Race was assigned to a different place and the Ancient Dragon also moved frequently, And this Wakaba Hiro or D could manage these Angels.

Above Ashshidqy also provides a scan so you can also read the one sent by Ashshidqy.

yeah. something that govern or changes reality on a universal scale even though not directly in that state is a concept that can still be called conceptual type 2 (?) but i'm still confused that the world there is only a planet or universal because what i know is that shiraori has moved to earth which is in a different timeline not a different planet but in 1 universal

and yeah someone with a transcended system not far will get resistance to cause and effect, law, soul, and concept. And it can also be called resistance to fate where if someone is bound to the system then their destiny will lead to destruction for them, but if it is no longer bound he will be released from the predetermined destiny and have a different destiny from people who are still bound by the system
Of course, I think it can already be Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 because of something that has been Govern or Change Reality on Universal Scale.

As for the next one, I don't know.

I have read the Light Novel's and I disagree.

It's true that the System is only limited to that singular planet and anything supported by the System has errors when it reaches beyond the planet.

It's also true that the System was added to the planet after the fact and it is only needed as a method to solve to what amounts to a energy crisis.

Its true that the series does extend beyond that planet, but the System does not regardless of the fact that it's creator's power extends beyond said planet.

Does the System have mentions of controlling causality? Can't remember, but if a mention of where it's talked is given I can go look.

Regardless, it would still only be the causality of the planet and only bypassed by escaping an artificially placed system. I think that wouldn't be actually Acausality Type 4 and merely an extension of the Resistance to Law Manipulation.

I have read the Light Novel's and I disagree.

It's true that the System is only limited to that singular planet and anything supported by the System has errors when it reaches beyond the planet.

It's also true that the System was added to the planet after the fact and it is only needed as a method to solve to what amounts to a energy crisis.

Its true that the series does extend beyond that planet, but the System does not regardless of the fact that it's creator's power extends beyond said planet.

Does the System have mentions of controlling causality? Can't remember, but if a mention of where it's talked is given I can go look.

Regardless, it would still only be the causality of the planet and only bypassed by escaping an artificially placed system. I think that wouldn't be actually Acausality Type 4 and merely an extension of the Resistance to Law Manipulation.
"Only bypassed by escaping" is already out of context feats. In the feats it is stated that Shiraori is Outside or Transcended in the System. If that really refers to the context of escaping, what about Shiraori who went to earth and her Magic didn't disappear? If it's just a planetary causality of Magic that should exist because there is Cause and Effect from the isekai world there won't be that Magic on earth or a world where there is no cause and effect that shows Magic from the start.

Shiraori went to Earth after she had already went outside the System.

Magic exists outside the planet, yes. But, magic is also an element that exists outside of and predates the System. With the System being stated to only be the equivalent of training wheels for magic casting.

Shiraori went to Earth after she had already went outside the System.

Magic exists outside the planet, yes. But, magic is also an element that exists outside of and predates the System. With the System being stated to only be the equivalent of training wheels for magic casting.
" Magic is also an element that exists outside and predates the System " no. In a world where there is no system, there is no such thing as the Concept of Magic and Stats. When the System is created, the Concept of Magic and Stats is created and living beings such as Humans, Monsters, Etc. become dependent on Magic and Stats.

" Magic is also an element that exists outside and predates the System " no. In a world where there is no system, there is no such thing as the Concept of Magic and Stats. When the System is created, the Concept of Magic and Stats is created and living beings such as Humans, Monsters, Etc. become dependent on Magic and Stats.
Iirc, before the existence of the system there was already magic, dragon races and gods etc. And when the system exists, yes they depend on the system only because the system was created to maintain the balance of the world so as not to collapse and replace the world's energy

Iirc, before the existence of the system there was already magic, dragon races and gods etc. And when the system exists, yes they depend on the system only because the system was created to maintain the balance of the world so as not to collapse and replace the world's energy
Oh yeah sorry for that, Just ignore the Magic. But here I will use the Stats. When the system was not created, there was no such thing as Stats, and when the System was created, the Concept of Stats existed. The stats here include things like Level, Name, HP, MP, Skills, Etc.

Shiraori while on Earth ( Another Timeline ) can still use her Stats such as her Skills Clairvoyance, X-Ray Vision, Etc. And I think this is included in Universal Scale.

Shiraori when on Earth (we have no evidence to suggest Earth is even in another universe, not to mention timelines or whatever) was post-Godhood, as in post-lost her Skills because she existed outside the System and had to recreate them from scratch without the System's help.

Stats, meanwhile, is just a numerical representation of attributes that exist without the System. With the System just strengthening such attributes when Stats are increased.

Also, stop using that buzzword "concept", it is never used in the source material in the context you seem to be suggesting it's used in.

Yeaaahhh... gotta disagree here. The System is a giant piece of conjuring and being outside of it just means to not be affected by that particular conjuring anymore.
It's not even like the System couldn't necessarily forcefully integrate her again, knowing that it's a conjuring of D it most likely could, it's just not designed to do that.

Back